• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HFM.com (was HotForex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
It directs to a site that requires PDF. Is there a link that opens using html or a standard browser page?
vbsmile.png

I think you can find it while trying to register an account. Only list of allowed countries will be available at the dropdown menu.

I think there is a live support, its bettter to ask them directly, and yes i do strongly advice to read the ToS thoroughly, there might be some concens traders would like to address :) that link is for opening a pamm account if im not mistaken aside from what is sited in the page there is a downloadable (or so i assume its how i works) copy of the ToS. i know some of us is too busy and got used to clicking AGREE without reading it coz its the norm, but in this case we are talking about a certain investment so let spare a couple of minutes to read first. best of luck .

One thing that was also not stated clearly is support on weekends. When I checked it, no one was available.
vbsmile.png

Hi Fellow traders
I am trading with hotforex from 3 years. I thought to give my reviews again, during my trading with hotforex, i used to have issues with them,every broker has issues but good thing with hotforex was that they used to care for their clients and always step up to sort out this issues but this is not the case anymore. It looks like they have made much money and don't care for their customers anymore.
My review, observation and personal experience is as follows:
1: Let me start with their claims of being ECN/Stp broker which they are clearly not. They are market makers, another bucket shop to rip your money. What i recently found out that you can't place orders one minute before news, An ECN/STP broker will never put restriction on it. They give you real market conditions.
Secondly you cant place orders between bid and ask price, which is example of market makers not STP/ECN, also whenever you ask them about liquidity providers, they always tell it’s a secret. A market maker will never want you to success, your success is their loss. So decision is yours.
2: I always have issues of spillage with them, whenever you close your trade, one or 2 pips goes against you. Sometimes there were big spillages in price, which they fixed it. But even one or 2 pips are enough to less your profit or increase your loss.
3: On one side hotforex claim for so many awards from this industry but on the other hand, they are total failure to provide real market conditions to their clients. Their equity market close 5 mintues before bells rings in USA. So they are nigthmare for day traders like me. When I asked about it, they said, they do it for clients to protect from bad reputation. This is not professional approach as there are all different type of clients, day trader, long term, etc. In this market, even a single second is matter, when they close feed 5 minutes before market close in actual.
4: in past, they also suspended my account when i tried to withdrew money because amount was big, and they used dirty tricks. That matte was solved, but i know how i spent a week in full tension. So they are good, as long as you lost money but when you make money, so there will be many issues. Be aware of it.
5: They dont care for their loyal customers anymore, its very difficult to get hold of their managers or directors who are the decision makers. Companies downfall start when they start to loose their clients, today they are loosing me, i did trading of thousands of lots with them and just in commission, they make 350K plus. But they dont care anymore.
6: They require a lot of paper work when you deposit money with new card, I did deposit very large sum of money with them, but recently they hold my funds for hours at critical time when i need to do trading,due to paper work. They did not care that how much money i deposited and still doubt on my credibility. Thats ridiculous.

I would advise you guys not to open account with them or trade with them, only do if you want to lose your money.

I am going to close my account and not to keep any relation with them because they are proving to be another bucket shop now, who only wants to take your money.

hello dear
i trade with hotforex its not bad and pay to me my profit
if you want trade in hotforex and get 6$ per lot in your account
please open with prime4x.tmir.ir
pay automatic to your account when your rebate be 5$
If your account isn’t linked to any other IB, send an email to affiliate@hotforex.com and ask them to put your account in our group(ID:47959).
If your current account is under another IB then you need to open a new account in your MyHotForex area and enter our IB code: 47959 in “Introducing Broker ID” field. Then transfer your funds to this new account and you will receive cash rebates for all trades you make

the issue of mr.amr shahin is disastrous and hotforex should clear every thing now
otherwise we all have to stop dealing with them

hello dear
i trade with hotforex its not bad and pay to me my profit
if you want trade in hotforex and get 6$ per lot in your account
please open with prime4x.tmir.ir
pay automatic to your account when your rebate be 5$
If your account isn’t linked to any other IB, send an email to affiliate@hotforex.com and ask them to put your account in our group(ID:47959).
If your current account is under another IB then you need to open a new account in your MyHotForex area and enter our IB code: 47959 in “Introducing Broker ID” field. Then transfer your funds to this new account and you will receive cash rebates for all trades you make
clear.gif

You are just trying to get people to join you as an IB....

I am probably one of the few here who traded and made a profit with Hotforex. I never had any problem with them, and here is a screenshot of some withdrawals :

Attachments

• payouts hotforex.png
    payouts hotforex.png
    58.5 KB · Views: 1
Back