• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss How big is the online scam?4,700 people transferred from Myanmar

General discussions of a financial company

sh12zz

Private
Thousands of Chinese people who participated in online fraud in Myanmar were captured and repatriated to their countries.

According to China's Ministry of Public Security on the 17th, the Yunnan Public Security Bureau, which borders Myanmar, took over 2,349 suspected Chinese-flagged online frauds captured by the UWSA, a minority armed group that controls northeastern Myanmar on the 14th.

Thousands of Chinese people who participated in online fraud in Myanmar were captured and repatriated to their countries.

According to China's Ministry of Public Security on the 17th, the Yunnan Public Security Bureau, which borders Myanmar, took over 2,349 suspected Chinese-flagged online frauds captured by the UWSA, a minority armed group that controls northeastern Myanmar on the 14th.

Do you have the link for where the information came from? I'm putting together a list of arrests and related items for pig slaughter style romance scams.

Do you have the link for where the information came from? I'm putting together a list of arrests and related items for pig slaughter style romance scams.

This content was written from an article in Korea.

Back