How do you plan to make money on forex ? What do you expect from Forex?

jack777

Recruit
There are hundreds of newborn traders, that are interested in making money on forex, but without a plan and understanding of the market.

In this topic I suggest express their point of view - How do you see your success story?

You are planning to learn everything from the scratch ?
Or you are searching for stable Expert Advisor/Manual system, strategy or.. magic button that will bring to you millions.. ?

I've been studying trading all this time and now you tell me there's a magic button that will bring me millions? OK, I'll go for that. :p

I plan on executing my strategy, follow my risk management and trade what is there and not what I want to see and LOL at Pharaoh!!!

Planning is very important in Forex trade because it enables the trader to achieve their goals of success in Forex. I always trade with proper plan and discipline and it is helping me to earn good profit.

I think without proper planning we can not succeed in forex trading so we should plan a good strategy and we should have a good money management plan.

Gradual and very little profit with loses too...lets play and see how much stays at the end of each day, thats it.

I think without proper planning we can not succeed in forex trading so we should plan a good strategy and we should have a good money management plan.

Money management plays an important role in trading so trader should also focus on their money management also so that loss and greed factor can be reduced with proper money management skills.

I think that we should move according to the standard plan - to study the market - to test strategies - to look for what you can understand best and apply it in practice. To make mistakes and try again... I don't see any other way.

Well, let's see how this works out. It's not for nothing that someone stays in this business, and someone loses interest after the first failure. The main thing here is perseverance, knowledge, ability to correct mistakes and capital, of course.

Back