How to increase your success rate

The book is very interesting and informative. I took a lot from myself and learned new things from it.

In any case, to earn normal money you need to spend time on market analysis and study. I do not believe that you can concentrate on one asset and constantly earn on it. Let's take Bitcoin, for example, which has a strong movement not constantly, but only sometimes, if not very rarely. So what do I have to wait for all the time? When we study different assets and strategies, we expand the range of actions and can get much more. Of course, I'm not talking about concentrating on all assets in a row, but an investment portfolio should definitely contain at least 8-10 assets, otherwise the work will not be as dynamic in my opinion.

For success rate in life as well as forex career will be different.
To increase Forex trading success rate, it's necessary to get sufficient knowledge as well as continuously boost up trading skills plus trading experience. Strong knowledge, flexible trading tactic and experience will be helpful to increase the Forex trading success rate and minimize loss ratio....

Thanks for the advise, this page actually gave me new strategies and methods on trading.

If you trade on less pairs, even then you can increase your success rate, its because you will know the behaviour of those pairs and that will let you decide more accurately when to enter any setup on them.

Sure. i agree with you. in general i don't see any reasons when trader trades more then 5-6 currency pairs. let the trades be less but better. but not hundreds of open orders with negative balancecause you simply haven't enough time to monitor all of them.

do you think that to dramatically improve your success rate you have to read tons of thick books, buy expensive software and spend countless hours of learning more about Forex?

How to increase your success rate

One easy tool makes a big difference

Download The Book From Attachments
Good Luck

Hi,
downloaded the book but links there are now working

Don't think that you will become rich trading Forex. that's my key to success. everyday I wake up and trade without any expectations - but with PLAN. that's important

Don't think that you will become rich trading Forex. that's my key to success. everyday I wake up and trade without any expectations - but with PLAN. that's important
great advice if you are trying to get rich buy a lottery ticket. to become successful as a trade will take many years and patience.

Back