Investvilla.com : 12% daily for 15 days

Forex Detective

Sergeant
Hi folks, I just came out with another HYIP available out there that trades on the Forex market.

Here is a brief description:

InvestVilla.Com is a professional financial management company, which was created by experienced traders, who are occupied with trade of crypto-currencies and forex on different exchanges and forex brokers for more than 8 years.

For cryto-currencies trading,we buy low price crypto-currencies in one market and sell high price in another market.This is all done by system robot.For forex trading, we have cooperation intelligence organization and research centre all over the world to get first hand statistic, which guarantees our trading in a right direction. Unique trade strategies and fresh information acquired minimize trading risks and maximize profit at the same time.Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

WOW, another HIPY out there, the website is registered in Panama.

Anybody heard about it? I have no choice but to post direct on the Scam Session Alert, this is too good to be true.

The minimum deposit is $1 and withdrawal start from $0.02.

Another description on the rule session:

"As a private transaction, this program is exempt from the US Securities Act of 1933, the US Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and the US Investment Company Act of 1940 and all other rules, regulations and amendments thereof. We are not FDIC insured. We are not a licensed bank or a security firm".

All right, so the investment is completely unregulated, so now we have 4 companies trading on the Forex Market with the same concept: Trading on the Forex and where investors have to sign via e-wallets, such as payeer, bitcoin and blockchain and all of them offering extremely high returns. The other ones are FX10 Investments, Forex50 Investments and Elite Earners Club. But Investvilla.com looks like is the king of the HIYPS, I thought +10% a week was way too much, but now +12% a day just blew my mind away. How many more will come with miraculous system? How many more investors will have to be scammed? It's a never ending process of scam and be scammed. As long there is demand for that, there will always those smart people out there.

Send the link to all of these to the SEC and CFTC.

12% per day. Wow, if I started with $1 and compounded that daily, in a week I'd have $2.48. That's not much, until I do it for 51 more weeks and end up with $130928961,190,960,833,895 and change. Wow! I'd be a trillionaire!!! Imagine if I let that run at 12% for a couple of years. I'd own the whole world.

Somehow, despite HYIPs offering this and more, not 1 HYIP billionaire has ever emerged. There are likely a few HYIP millionaires, not the investors, but the scammers behind the operation who are stealing nearly all of the money.

And that's it, Investvilla.com has disappeared, but it's unknown how many souls and how much money their managed to scam, most probably those behind the investment already created another HYIP and are ready to scam more people. Hopefully someone can learn from this and stop investing into HYIPS, the only way to stop scams is to avoid being in one fist of all. Don't give the chance for scammers to keeping raising illegal investments, there is no holy grail, if it's too good to be true, it's because it is.

Back