It's X(sca)M not XM ... !

r Pharaoh,

It was fairly easy to determine because the execution price did not exists at that time. The actual rate was much higher and, therefore, it allowed the client to open a position knowing that it will be immediately upon opening.

I am familiar with the concept of news trading and how certain EA's can be used in trading on the news. I can assure you that this case is not about news trading or EA's, it's about the client executing his orders at prices that were quoted 10-15 seconds ago, which clearly indicates that some exploit had been used.

Kind regards,
Andrey

Andrey, XM

Why would your server accept an off market price? What you are telling us is that your station was not keeping pace with the market! That you are not an ecn/stp station/dealer! This would not happen in the ecn/stp environment.

As you do not know what the problem is on your end was, you come to the conclusion that the trader had some "exploit" in use. Talk about guilty before proven innocent!

This is clearly a problem at your end! FIX IT! & pay the trader !

I still having the problem with them, they can even close my position at a non market bid price, then accept the traders position at a non market price, really dont know what they black box doing, but then i have been do the report police and email to CYSEC, just the first step for me to claim back my profit, I dont know what I will do in next step but I am sure I wont let others to get into this scam broker if they cant even pay back my few thousand USD profit

I would think that if a trade opens at a non-market price, this should quickly be corrected by the broker. The NFA gives their brokers a very short amount of time to make such corrections.

Doing this would remove all possibility of anyone profiting through arbitrage. Since arbitrage opportunities often overlap news trading opportunities, it would save innocent news traders from being accused of engaging in deliberate arbitrage.

I would think that if a trade opens at a non-market price, this should quickly be corrected by the broker. The NFA gives their brokers a very short amount of time to make such corrections.

Doing this would remove all possibility of anyone profiting through arbitrage. Since arbitrage opportunities often overlap news trading opportunities, it would save innocent news traders from being accused of engaging in deliberate arbitrage.

Very short amount of time is 3 days? I receive the email 3 days after close my position

Back