• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LionFXTrader.com

General discussions of a financial company
yes i removed the ea temporarily a couple of days ago when it experienced a similar loss
i have my own ea that is far better if anyone is interested in finding out more please feel free to pm me for further details

yes i removed the ea temporarily a couple of days ago when it experienced a similar loss
i have my own ea that is far better if anyone is interested in finding out more please feel free to pm me for further details
I wish I've done like you. Now have to wait for the new week...

mine also have similar result.but im not so surprised because tru so many back test i can see this is how this ea works.well i like how this ea cut its lost.up and down of profit is normal tru backtest....i can predict this ea will cut lost if more than 6 position opened...with 500 usd account and 0.03 fixed lot....still ok for me.just let this ea run.i put risk at 0.00

mine also have similar result.but im not so surprised because tru so many back test i can see this is how this ea works.well i like how this ea cut its lost.up and down of profit is normal tru backtest....i can predict this ea will cut lost if more than 6 position opened...with 500 usd account and 0.03 fixed lot....still ok for me.just let this ea run.i put risk at 0.00
yeah I was running it with $5k account so it's not easy to accept for me, anyway I will give it 1 more try with 500$ account like you, let's see what can it do.

yeah I was running it with $5k account so it's not easy to accept for me, anyway I will give it 1 more try with 500$ account like you, let's see what can it do.

yeah.it suppose small account and use this ea.....let it run all the year.you will see how its gain your money.if i were you i will not put 5000 into my account..it makes you cannot sleep!! we just keep smilling if turn to profit and go to "dark face" when turn to losses.....i can see author also put small money around $2000 and grew to 8000 if im not mistaken...lately its losses become $700 i guess......so he dun care as his money loss less than gain...hope we can make money with small account 1st.gud luck...

yeah.it suppose small account and use this ea.....let it run all the year.you will see how its gain your money.if i were you i will not put 5000 into my account..it makes you cannot sleep!! we just keep smilling if turn to profit and go to "dark face" when turn to losses.....i can see author also put small money around $2000 and grew to 8000 if im not mistaken...lately its losses become $700 i guess......so he dun care as his money loss less than gain...hope we can make money with small account 1st.gud luck...

He has 8000RUB not dollars, and that are roughly 122 dollars...

He has 8000RUB not dollars, and that are roughly 122 dollars...

yeah.sory i never know about RUB... so he put small account for this ea....i will do the same.500 use with 0.03 fix lot...1000 usd and more will cause panic situation among us....in backtest i can see when many position opened..it will close all position some time it will close in profit....i dont know what kind of indicator to be used by author...to determine whether to close all position in profit or loss.suppose author explain about this.

Can you explain more about your ea, please?

Back