• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LionFXTrader.com

General discussions of a financial company
Ok but, do you manually control how many pips the price moves? Or do you just change the amount of lots in the day?

I just set my lot size to what I feel comfortable with per trade.
At the moment in my demo account I am trading at 1 lot and in my live account I am trading .01 because I feel comfortable with these amounts.
I know that Lion FX can control how much is traded but I like this better.
I do not control how many lots are traded throughout the day, I leave that to lion as it open and closes trades.
As far as I know Lion controls SL/TP itself.

I have left all other settings as suggested by Alex in his E-mail.

Cheers

Friend snapped greetings a question, what happened in your real account ?. You had a loss of 25 dollars I would like to know what happened?

Had a terrible night lol
As you know we have to take the bad with the good.
I talked to Alex about this and he suffered the same fate as the rest of us.
This EA has a great track record in my opinion so I will be pushing forward with it.

That was quite the hit though.
On my 5000 demo it lost about 1400 and on the real account it lost about 22.

Lets see if it can recover the loses and push forward.
It has in the past so I don't see why not.
If you look at Alex's myfxbook you will see that Aug 2016 was rough but the rest of the year it made amazing progress.

That's why I say that no one and nothing can fully predict the market.
There will be losses, I just believe the gains will outweigh them vastly.

That I understand, but what I do not understand is because the robot has obtained gains of less proportion and that loss was of much proportion, it is assumed that the adjustment of percentage of irrigation is to obtain gains and losses of the same proportion. It is not logical that the robot leave the operation open so many pips when it is losing and when it is gaining the closing operation with few pips

I hear what you are saying however I have seen MANY trades turn around and close in profit.
There will be times that the system does fail and this is one of them but again going by what it has shown me since Oct I will give it the chance to make or break that account.

I will not manually open or close trades, the EA has to prove itself to either work or not.

Its only $100 lol.

Hi Snapped -
Yeah, I saw that loss a few days back. That was rough.
I'm compiling data on several EAs right now, using the data provided here at FPA timed at the close of the US session/prior to Asia session open.
From what I can see, the EA took a big hit last week, but it isn't unprecedented. In August of last year, it also choked, but came back. My data on last week's slip supports that notion. I still have faith in it.
That said, I would wish the developers would learn a lesson or two and be able to protect against huge down days such as this, but, nobody's perfect...yet.

Lion FX Trader_FPAresults.jpg Lion FX Trader_myfxbook.jpg

I know Alex takes it serious and he is working on Lion FX 2.0
There are certain thing he will be taking into account and I know this is one of them.
I still believe this to be an amazing product and will continue to use it.
I will most likely create another account with Octa FX to test the new version of Lion on when he says its ready for testing.

Its funny, I got in with my original demo account not long after that last DD time and it rode very smooth for several months, if that the pattern then its one I can live with.

Well gang the live account is fully recovered and over the starting line again.
Lets hope it can keep that up.

Back