• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LionFXTrader.com

General discussions of a financial company
GMT offset of vender's broker is +1 . If your broker slower than vender's broker 1 hour, you should set GMT offset be +2(safe), or may be +3 but gmt offset of +3 will get a high RDD but will get big profit too. Fore me, GMT offset that I use is +2 and +3 in each brokers are different.

Here are my trades for this week. All winners. But different from vendor's account.
GMT offset = 1

Attachments

• LION FX 20160411-15.png
    LION FX 20160411-15.png
    117.9 KB · Views: 3
Pure power bro have you myfxbook link?

Sorry i don't as i have other trades on the same account.

Here are my trades for this week. All winners. But different from vendor's account.
GMT offset = 1

Your GMToffset is correctly setup. If everyone follows the GMToffset guidelines that was posted earlier then your trades will differ from the vendors account. This is expected.

If you want to follow the vendors trades, then my suggestion is to take the correctly calculated GMToffset and minus 1 from it.

I still ask why this GMToffset calculation is not done within the EA itself. Similar to posts above I have developped a small MQL4 script which you can see in my screenshot.

Attachments

• TimeFunctionsMQL4Script.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 24
Its a demo account starting with 5000 EUR. Balance is now 4990, there were other trading systems tested. With the recommendation of 100$ per 0,01 lot I could increase lotsize to 0,5

GMT offset of vender's broker is +1 . If your broker slower than vender's broker 1 hour, you should set GMT offset be +2(safe), or may be +3 but gmt offset of +3 will get a high RDD but will get big profit too. Fore me, GMT offset that I use is +2 and +3 in each brokers are different.

No, the vendor has GMT+2 now due to summertime change, look at my screenshot.

@Trader3003 I think you have to change it to GMT +2.

@PurePower You wrote:

If everyone follows the GMToffset guidelines that was posted earlier then your trades will differ from the vendors account. This is expected.

That makes no sense, why should it be expected that everyone will have different trades? Could you explain?

If the GMT Offset is adjusted to the guidlines (Market Time minus the GMT time) then you have exactly what the vendor has.
And then his system sees the same so the trades should be the same. Am i missing something?

Attachments

• gmt.JPG
    gmt.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 3
No, the vendor has GMT+2 now due to summertime change, look at my screenshot.

@Trader3003 I think you have to change it to GMT +2.

@PurePower You wrote:

That makes no sense, why should it be expected that everyone will have different trades? Could you explain?

If the GMT Offset is adjusted to the guidlines (Market Time minus the GMT time) then you have exactly what the vendor has.
And then his system sees the same so the trades should be the same. Am i missing something?

Yip, the vendor is using GMT+1 as the offset currently instead of GMT+2. So the trades will differ. Please see my earlier post where I tested this.

Back