• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LionFXTrader.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello a!mb0t

Is your advisor trading now? Mine still no trade.

Do you have MT4 setup to allow automated trading (button on toolbar)? Also, I might not have had to do this but I checked "allow live trading" in the advisor settings. So far for me it has placed two trades, one yesterday immediately after I activated and one today around the same time.

Thank you for your thread. Yes I think I have done everything right. The only thing I am not sure is whether the advisor is running on the right server. I have an account on FxChoice-ECN Demo. There is another Demo which is the Classic one. I will try to contact the vendor regarding setting my account on the correct server.

Hello SilWyrm,

Could you let me know your trading broker. How do you rate your broker? Maybe I change my broker.

Hello SilWyrm,

Could you let me know your trading broker. How do you rate your broker? Maybe I change my broker.

Sure, it's Tallinex. I've only been with them for about a month but so far everything is great, I was with MBTrading previously before they sold their FOREX division. I only have an ECN-PRO live account and one demo account with Tallinex, so I'm not sure how the micro accounts perform (I'm assuming just bigger spreads). Their spreads on EUR/USD especially are always really good (which obviously helps with this EA). I picked Tallinex partially due to reviews and info I found here from other users and so far I haven't been disappointed. Edit: I forgot to mention that I am running it on a VPS with tallinex, I'm sure you can run it on MT4 on your own system but the execution will obviously be a little bit slower when it does trade.

Sure, it's Tallinex. I've only been with them for about a month but so far everything is great, I was with MBTrading previously before they sold their FOREX division. I only have an ECN-PRO live account and one demo account with Tallinex, so I'm not sure how the micro accounts perform (I'm assuming just bigger spreads). Their spreads on EUR/USD especially are always really good (which obviously helps with this EA). I picked Tallinex partially due to reviews and info I found here from other users and so far I haven't been disappointed. Edit: I forgot to mention that I am running it on a VPS with tallinex, I'm sure you can run it on MT4 on your own system but the execution will obviously be a little bit slower when it does trade.
Thanks SilkWyrm. I will take a look at Tallinex.

Hello,

I had the broker XM.com with micro Account, it doesn't work.

Now I am on Roboforex Pro Account and it has done its first trade. 0.10 lot = 4.20 Profit so far.

Hei SilkWyrm,

My expert advisor is still not trading. So, if you don't mind giving the full listing of the expert inputs. Thank you.

Back