• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss liteforex.com (liteforex.org)

General discussions of a financial company
Oh MG,, mercedes Benz????

wow !!! liteforex have program trade to get Mecedes ! i like it . join now . good product sir !

Very Great Prize guys....
It's so amazing. "MERCEDEZ BENZ" Brother...!!!:D
But I can't to participate to those competition...
I just plyaing small fund.
But I wish i can to...

good luck all of you in this week ! now contest for trader started . join in now . any one can get prize . from small prize to big prize. i will win . great liteforex

good luck all of you in this week ! now contest for trader started . join in now . any one can get prize . from small prize to big prize. i will win . great liteforex

Good luck guys...
I'm still collecting more pips in this broker...
I need to make my balance fulfilled to make NDD account....
I wish i can openn NDD account...

succes for all and especially for my self...;)

The best moment in lite is when i trade in my college and making huge pips just in 2 hours...
It's really nice moment...
Because I've been there with my all male friends...
We can chat each other and doing stupid thing..

last week we were lucky. market down . almost tecnical analysys is right. i hope we will win in next week.

tachnical make me confused

last week we were lucky. market down . almost tecnical analysys is right. i hope we will win in next week.

Hmm...:confused:
I never could to use technical analysis.it makes me confused. I just move away from big news and using EA. it's work great for me to trade in this broker..

hi all... today somebody lucky ? my team was verry lucky. we eaned 500$ in morning. great profit with my team. i'm very fun. i hope all of you will be lucky as my team.

success with liteforex.

Make tradng community is very good for all team

Hmm...:confused:
I never could to use technical analysis.it makes me confused. I just move away from big news and using EA. it's work great for me to trade in this broker..

good job guys...
how many people on your team guys??, Do you work in a company or what else???
Or you have make a community that consist of traders....
That's interesting community guys...:D
I wish i can make a team like yours...

About Liteforex Withdraw

Withdraw system of liteforex is very good. I have no bitter experience with liteforex. They are good broker.

Back