• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss liteforex.com (liteforex.org)

General discussions of a financial company
To access your MT4 Journals which are no longer on your MT4 trading platform:

On your computer, go to "Start"...select "All Program"....select your downloaded Broker's file....select "Journals".
All your trading journals/history should be contained there in separate folders according to dates.

You should be able to read/check what happened on those trading days you were talking about.

Hope that helps to clarify the dispute.

Why are u people still doing business with Liteforex. These people are group of fraudstars who manipulate their system to steal traders money. It happened to me and i lost $22,000 through their fraudlent maninpulation of the trading platform functionality. i am wiser now and i have informed everybody around me about these fraudsters. Avoid them and use more credible brokers and have rest of mind. Since i left them for Fxpro my account has been very profitable and my $100,000.00 deposit has grown to $210,000.00 and i have made several withdrawals. Please Mike leave Liteforex for your own good. These are Hardened fraudstars who will never change. They can only allow u to trade if u have small money, but the moment u put big money they will do everything under the sun to fleece your money. Avoid liteforex Thieves.

Hello Mr Shuvalov

Let me tell you how it went:

This is my account:
Experimental System | Myfxbook

My account grew from 19.15% on January 2nd to 50.89% on January 5th. So the next day, first thing in the morning Lite Forex disconnected me and then closed 17 of my positions.

What a coincidence! Of course you are claiming on and on that I did it.

But I say you had the motive (not me!), you had the opportunity and all the necessary means to do it.

I am certain someone noticed 30% up in 3 days and decided to cut my wings.

- You know I'm right and I know you know it.

Mike

Hello nelson ireoba,

Your situation is described here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...re-liteforex-killed-my-account-75181-a-2.html

I shall remind you that it was you who disappeared from that thread and evaded answering my questions. Why have you come now, half a year later? Have you decided to proceed?

The situation was as follows:
Your trading strategy was to close profitable positions and not to close the unprofitable ones. You thought that the price would return and you would close the latter ones with small losses. This is a dangerous strategy and one day, you reached the moment when you could no longer trade safely. The market moved against you and you got a Stop Out. This is what happened but you accused us of “fraudlent manipulation”. Apparently you felt that it would be easier to shift the responsibility of losing from yourself onto your broker.

To access your MT4 Journals which are no longer on your MT4 trading platform:

On your computer, go to "Start"...select "All Program"....select your downloaded Broker's file....select "Journals".
All your trading journals/history should be contained there in separate folders according to dates.

You should be able to read/check what happened on those trading days you were talking about.

Hope that helps to clarify the dispute.

Thank you, Rahman, I appreciate it. It's just the logs are in broker's favor.
Anyway I quit the forum with great disappointment.

Mike

Last edited:
Why are u people still doing business with Liteforex. These people are group of fraudstars who manipulate their system to steal traders money. It happened to me and i lost $22,000 through their fraudlent maninpulation of the trading platform functionality. i am wiser now and i have informed everybody around me about these fraudsters. Avoid them and use more credible brokers and have rest of mind. Since i left them for Fxpro my account has been very profitable and my $100,000.00 deposit has grown to $210,000.00 and i have made several withdrawals. Please Mike leave Liteforex for your own good. These are Hardened fraudstars who will never change. They can only allow u to trade if u have small money, but the moment u put big money they will do everything under the sun to fleece your money. Avoid liteforex Thieves.

Thanks a lot, Nelson.
I will change broker for sure, but I don't have the kind of money you are telling here.
Maybe you could PM me a list with good brokers.

Thank you,

Mike

Dear support,
I have submitted a withdrawal request via LR 6 days ago ,That is 2012.01.19
But I still have not received the money.
Please help me to check it?
My account number is MT4 -R-128784
thank you.

The details of my withdrawal is:
16316968 2012.01.19 12:08 balance WDRW-LR-185105: USD 282.00

Dear Scott_Fraser,

LiteForex Group of companies has requested you to verify the profile fully. According to paragraph 5.13 of Terms of Use the company reserves the right to request full verification of profile.
Paragraph 5.13. of the Terms of use: “Client undertakes to provide the copies of the documents, confirming the registration data on demand of Company, and also guarantees that all data, provided by Client to Company are true, correct and complete. Client has to inform Company immediately about any changes of these data.”

After you verify your phone, name and address, your withdrawal will be instantly processed.

For name confirmation kindly upload legal government-issued, identifying document with the picture of the customer on it. It may be a government-issued passport, driver's license (for countries where the driver's license is a primary identification document) or local ID card (no company access cards). This document should be valid at least 6 more months after applying for the verification. The document must also contain the date expiry.

For address confirmation you should upload a bill with the customer's own name and actual address on it no older than 3 months. It may be a utility bill, bank statement, affidavit, or other bill with the name and address of the customer from an internationally recognizable organization (mobile phone bills can’t be accepted).

For more instant help it’s better to contact support team of the company via Live-chat Welcome to the Live Chat of the company. or email finance@liteforex.com.

Dear supporter:
MY PROFILE STATUS is UNVERIFIED, Before my deposit , i was told "
Your client profile is UNVERIFIED. Withdrawals are only possible using electronic payment systems where Credit Cards are not involved. Withdrawal transactions are limited to $300.00 per day for a total amount of $1,000.00 per month. In order to remove this limitation, please verify your profile. " , I deposit more than $3000, and win no more than $100, now, I withdrawal no more than $300, pls comply with the rules made by liteforex and process my withdrawal .
thank you very much .

Dear Scott_Fraser,

LiteForex Group of companies has requested you to verify the profile fully. According to paragraph 5.13 of Terms of Use the company reserves the right to request full verification of profile.
Paragraph 5.13. of the Terms of use: “Client undertakes to provide the copies of the documents, confirming the registration data on demand of Company, and also guarantees that all data, provided by Client to Company are true, correct and complete. Client has to inform Company immediately about any changes of these data.”

After you verify your phone, name and address, your withdrawal will be instantly processed.

For name confirmation kindly upload legal government-issued, identifying document with the picture of the customer on it. It may be a government-issued passport, driver's license (for countries where the driver's license is a primary identification document) or local ID card (no company access cards). This document should be valid at least 6 more months after applying for the verification. The document must also contain the date expiry.

For address confirmation you should upload a bill with the customer's own name and actual address on it no older than 3 months. It may be a utility bill, bank statement, affidavit, or other bill with the name and address of the customer from an internationally recognizable organization (mobile phone bills can’t be accepted).

For more instant help it’s better to contact support team of the company via Live-chat Welcome to the Live Chat of the company. or email finance@liteforex.com.

Back