Ponzi Scheme Managed Account Question - Courtenay House Trading Group

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
The sad truth is, its not news worthy. Its a fairly common occurrence. You'd be surprised how many of these scams are around
Would you label a $110-$140 million scam a common occurrence? Look at the recent ATO scam ($165m). That was all over the news and still is. I'm surprised there hasn't been any noise about the police being involved. No doubt it would have been reported to them.

Would you label a $110-$140 million scam a common occurrence? Look at the recent ATO scam ($165m). That was all over the news and still is. I'm surprised there hasn't been any noise about the police being involved. No doubt it would have been reported to them.
Yes I would, unfortunately.

I think the problem is everyone is probably expecting someone else to do something or hoping to do something

I believe that if we all meet after the liquidators meeting in July this would be enough time for them to have done more investigation and have more information to be provided by the liquidators.

Then I think if we all team up and try and process our own action against these criminals in every single way that we can then we should do so. I mean honestly how much more money can we lose? I think we should go all out from filing lawsuits including trying to bring it to the attention of the media or to the attention of the further law enforcement as long as doesn't hurt the liquidators investigation. What do we have to lose?

We should touch base at later date to see how we will make this meeting work for those who interested.

I just rang up GT and told them about the clawback clause and he said he would pass it on to his manager.

I spoke to Frazer Wilkinson

Last edited by a moderator:
Investors in CHCTG living on the northern beaches are having coffee at "the Local Corner" Seaforth roundabout on Thursday 10 a.m.
If you live in the area come along.
Does this group include Victor Giudice and Robert Sindoni, Tony Iervasi's "workers"...be wary

Similar to a few of you I contacted ASIC and GT yesterday with regards to the auction that I personally attended Saturday, of the property in Tony's name. They told me the same, that all assets and accounts of the company and in the director's names have been frozen. I asked how with this being the case an auction could take place where the house was sold for over $2.4 million and was told they are looking into it. I know that with the current state of affairs indicating a shortfall of investors funds of somewhere between $110-140 million that another $2.4m is a drop in the ocean once spread out over the 4-500 investors. However it sickens me that if that sale goes through and any other selling of property and assets that we don't know about also manages to get through then that is a direct profit for these criminals that they will benefit from in the long term. After what is hopefully a lengthy prison sentence. On top of this if the government through ASIC or the NSW DOJ or whatever agency it falls under slaps a giant fine on Tony, David et al. then surely those fines (if paid at all which I know is unlikely) should be returned to investors. I'd be shattered if the government took any revenue from this. Is it possible to look into the tax affairs of the company and directors? Surely any money paid there should also be returned. I know I may be over reaching but so many people are going to go through significant hardship, potentially losing houses, assets, relationships and what not and if this can be avoided at all I feel like we should be kept informed and everything made transparent as quickly as it possibly can be.

I am fortunate in that although I had a great deal of money invested I can still live for the moment without truly significant strain. Six months from now though will be a different story, I will be on an absolute knife edge financially and I have to budget very carefully to even make it that far.
If Tony was cunning enough to rip off so many people he would have been just as cunning to put his house under someone elses name such as his children etc for the "just in case" in the future, such as this current scenario. Im sure ASIC is aware of the sale of his house and proceeds of sale could/may be frozen until further notice. Hopefully this is the case and he starts to feel the pinch, like he has caused so many out there

Hi everyone,
I didn't want to post until we were sure but the member on here "toldyaso" is actually David Sipina, we have traced the IP address he is using one of David's known properties. Again, I urge you to consider carefully what you post. I have reported this to ASIC. I just hope this doesn't mean we are in fact caught in a Ponzi scheme.

Back