• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MQL45.com

General discussions of a financial company
Best risk MM Number to use is 1.0. Losses are not that much and the profits seem to better. More stable.

Also get the patterns of the trades and you can see what are NEGS and POSy. If it has more than 3 Losses. Usualy within the next few days There is major profits but may not be enough to build up account. Always Close the trades manualy after 100 pips this ea seems to not take any profits properly.
if we let the doing its thing ,we ganna have same result as the fps acc right? why intervening?

reaches 50 Pips always ALWAYS does A Full retracement after it hit 50 pips and this ea usually take a small profit rather than take 50 pips.

This goes out to all have issues emailing this person.

The Email has been disabled or otherwise been changed.

There is no reason to send your account number to him it works without it.
if we let the ea doing its thing ,we gonna have same result as the fps acc right? why intervening?

to those who are using it on vps ,is it working fine? if yes what is your provider?

It's working fine -- started yesterday. Using commercial network services for VPS for a couple of years -- very satisfied with them.

I like the idea that part of fees ( most) will go to charity projects , so keep me updated to join your PAMM with >1k when ready.
Would prefer an ASIC regulated ( Australian broker).Beware GoMarkets and Pepperstone ( trade manipulations , manual disconnections , disrespect of TP , even entry orders , swaps rates , all the tricks , etc..) .

Bought this EA a few days ago had problems getting it working which turned out to be my fault.

I have found Kamuta very helpfull and responsive when trying to figure out the problem, answered my emails quickly.

All is good now may the profits continue.

Back