My best move is confidence

When I was a newcomer, I tried a couple of strategies in trading without testing them and ended up with loosing a couple of hundred bucks as a result. I was lucky not to have more money at that time, othervise I could have lost much more)

Confidence is good but with the right strategy and practice so one should always begin trading with plan and proper money management skills this will boost the confidence with mature trading skills. Forex market is highly risky with full of fluctuations so it should be done with money management techniques to generate a reasonable profit.

When I was a newcomer, I tried a couple of strategies in trading without testing them and ended up with loosing a couple of hundred bucks as a result. I was lucky not to have more money at that time, othervise I could have lost much more)

Always test new strategies on a demo account. That way you both see when they do and don't work and whether they are suitable for your style of trading without risking anything.

Constant training, willingness to learn to be disciplined, willingness to learn from one's mistakes, all these are key factors to improving and growing as a Forex trader.

Constant training, willingness to learn to be disciplined, willingness to learn from one's mistakes, all these are key factors to improving and growing as a Forex trader.
Do you apply these principles in your trading? Saw many traders talking about that but only a few succeed in following their words.

Do you apply these principles in your trading? Saw many traders talking about that but only a few succeed in following their words.

I am trying to apply them, with varied success. Sometimes I do it well, other times, not so well. But the point is to keep trying.

Confidence is good, the main thing is to ensure that it doesn't turn into persistence, otherwise there will be bad consequences. I can say that my forte is calmness and focus on result.

Back