NZD/USD Daily Video, April 29, 2016

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

NZD is aproaching to destination point on weekly chart, where 300+pips retracement could start. But situation is not as simple as it was 2 weeks ago. Sorry for this extended video, this is just result of expanation of all nuances that we have here:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Thanks for your analysis Sive.....
I'm following GBPUSD, I would like to find a sell opportunity, after 1,618 butterfly will be reached,

Looking forward to hear from you about it....
Stefano

Hi Sive, You have been very clear, thanks so much as always the best teacher.....have a nice week end

Hello Sive Morten Sir.,

This week's high and low were exactly the same as last week's high and low, so market couldn't make a higher high and I think it just didn't make a lower low because the week ended.. I mean that maybe the turning point has arrived and we could expect downward continuation next week, would very much appreciate your comments.

Thanks, have a nice weekend.
Bast regards,
k

Hello Sive Morten Sir.,

This week's high and low were exactly the same as last week's high and low, so market couldn't make a higher high and I think it just didn't make a lower low because the week ended.. I mean that maybe the turning point has arrived and we could expect downward continuation next week, would very much appreciate your comments.

Thanks, have a nice weekend.
Bast regards,
k
Yes, I also think about it. Because if we will place AB=CD starting not from absolute low but from the point where real upside action has started - we will see that this weekly AB-CD has been completed already and we have now Double Top on 4-hour chart.
But, anyway, our former AB=CD target is a risk factor and initial stop probably should be placed above it. And this is a bit far. Or, try to find another pattern on lower time frame to place stop closer...

Yes, I also think about it. Because if we will place AB=CD starting not from absolute low but from the point where real upside action has started ...

Thank you for responding Sir.
That's what I meant, as you said on your video analysis Sir. and stops above 0.7163, I understand.
I am also considering friday's US bulls' strength could help push NZD down next week.

Best wishes,
k

Last edited:
Back