really new in forex...

Since you are really new to forex, I would recommend that you really take your time and learn the basics of trading. Don't worry about making money or increasing your profits as this will happen with a proper trading strategy over time. Focus on learning how to trade and creating a strategy which may take years, but you need a solid foundation if you want to succeed.

Since you are really new to forex, I would recommend that you really take your time and learn the basics of trading. Don't worry about making money or increasing your profits as this will happen with a proper trading strategy over time. Focus on learning how to trade and creating a strategy which may take years, but you need a solid foundation if you want to succeed.

Agree with our Rambo....

First,you have to learn the basics as said friends,then choose a broker.It should however be wary of unscrupulous brokers that exist as Forex binary options. It is recommended to do some research on the internet to discover serious brokers.

When we are very much new to the forex market it takes a long time for becoming a profitable trader and thus one should spend time to learn and i feel that it is really worth the time spent.

You are newbie in Forex then you should learn about Forex first because learning is compulsory for every trader because we can not succeed in forex without learning.

Back