scam confirmation of market movement at UFX

Anhho

Private
I had been with UFX forext company about more than 2 months. They asked me to deposit as much money as possible. and the trainer pushed me to trade a lot. I told them i want to trade by myself but the trainer still called me many times and said he got the confirmation of gold and oil. just buying gold because gold price are goiing up and then gold price turned down significantly to cause the loss in my account. please help me to deal with this situation. thank you

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    265.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image.png
    image.png
    311.9 KB · Views: 0
  • image.png
    image.png
    259 KB · Views: 0
I had been with UFX forext company about more than 2 months. They asked me to deposit as much money as possible. and the trainer pushed me to trade a lot. I told them i want to trade by myself but the trainer still called me many times and said he got the confirmation of gold and oil. just buying gold because gold price are goiing up and then gold price turned down significantly to cause the loss in my account. please help me to deal with this situation. thank you

here is the profile of UFX Rep https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/members/client-complaint-officer.97575/ invite him to join this thread and ask for clarification.

With which company did you have your account with?
Some Brokers use different regulators to get away with scamming...
The company name is mentioned on your statement.

"I have reached a settlement with the company. Though I did not receive back all the I lost, I consider the arrangement to be sufficient to the extent that I now consider the case to be resolved. I have to say that I was treated in a fair manner by Adam Miller

"I have reached a settlement with the company. Though I did not receive back all the I lost, I consider the arrangement to be sufficient to the extent that I now consider the case to be resolved. I have to say that I was treated in a fair manner by Adam Miller

It will be good if you can share details of the settlement, I`m curious to know what kind of settlement it was.

Was money sent to your bank account, or is it still in the trading account? What percent did you get?

Back