Someone trade US30USD ?

To be honest by the look of your demo account you should not be trading any size position on a real account!

Your demo account said it all for me, you have a draw down of over 10% and no stop loss that I can see, so you have NOT learnt about risk reward!

For a novice trader you should never risk more than 1% of your account on a trade!

My advice is to keep practicing on a demo account until you have learnt how to trade, until then live account should be the last thing on your mind;)

Anyway at least you are trading in the right direction although your entry's are terrible. if your demo account can handle the pullback which I think is now over @ 16683.50 (50% fib where you should have taken your positions with SL @ 17088.00 targeting 15122.50 & 14591.00)

Yes, that is very much correct and unless we are really comfortable with trading in the Demo accounts we must not switch to the Real accounts :)

Yes, that is very much correct and unless we are really comfortable with trading in the Demo accounts we must not switch to the Real accounts :)

Demo have no emotions especially. The most common is "OK, I got the drawdown. I just hold it because it is not real money anyway". Then the trade become profit and you will start telling yourself "Oh my gosh, I am born as a professional trader, now only I realize my talent". :)

Demo have no emotions especially. The most common is "OK, I got the drawdown. I just hold it because it is not real money anyway". Then the trade become profit and you will start telling yourself "Oh my gosh, I am born as a professional trader, now only I realize my talent". :)

I would say that when we are doing our trades with the Demo accounts then our trading will become more successful :)

Talking about DD and the lack of Sl, here is how my account looks now, with
this fancy cliff effect ...

I was improving my entry points a bit since Feb 26, when my two dogs started
to advice me how to trade .

Hope i can increase my account, whit this brand new scientifically proven
tradign method...:p

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.gif
    DetailedStatement.gif
    7 KB · Views: 6
  • feb 26 2016.PNG
    feb 26 2016.PNG
    169.2 KB · Views: 7
  • fri 04 march 2016.PNG
    fri 04 march 2016.PNG
    166.4 KB · Views: 7
Talking about DD and the lack of Sl, here is how my account looks now, with
this fancy cliff effect ...

I was improving my entry points a bit since Feb 26, when my two dogs started
to advice me how to trade .

Hope i can increase my account, whit this brand new scientifically proven
tradign method...:p

Wow, that's interesting. Share us your dogs advice story.

Sure, i share.

Its well known that mammals that have been struck by the lightning,
are able to foresee the future. If they survive, obviously.

Thats what happened to my doggies, and now i take advantage of this
miraculous condition for trading.

I am not recommending leave your puppies under the thunderstorm now please,
it only works when that happens by chance...

Sure, i share.

Its well known that mammals that have been struck by the lightning,
are able to foresee the future. If they survive, obviously.

Thats what happened to my doggies, and now i take advantage of this
miraculous condition for trading.

I am not recommending leave your puppies under the thunderstorm now please,
it only works when that happens by chance...

Are you serious? You mean your doggie get struck by lightning and survive? OMG... That's really lucky mate.

Leverage is not good, you should use 1:500 leverage with this investment and you can grow with this amount, don’t feel hesitation and start your real trading with this amount, you can do and can earn from forex.

Thats right, with my two lucky trading doogies, I cant lose!

Look how they r helping me to recover from my cliff effect.

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.gif
    DetailedStatement.gif
    7.1 KB · Views: 7
  • april 17 2016.PNG
    april 17 2016.PNG
    148.5 KB · Views: 7
Leverage is not good, you should use 1:500 leverage with this investment and you can grow with this amount, don’t feel hesitation and start your real trading with this amount, you can do and can earn from forex.

It is double edge type on sword by leveraging. On beginner or in forex trading, I will recommend to always practice by using only 1:200.

Back