Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Office is closed till they investigate further and while auditors are looking through the financials, Court Cases have adjourned until January next year. Office is also expected to re open January next year after extensive restructuring.

Sorry, Correction, That was a message sent to me but only part of it is correct....

The Part that is accurate:

The ongoing Court Cases have adjourned until January next year. The company is is preparing by January next year for a full relaunch after extensive restructuring.

Sorry, Correction, That was a message sent to me but only part of it is correct....

The Part that is accurate:

The ongoing Court Cases have adjourned until January next year. The company is is preparing by January next year for a full relaunch after extensive restructuring.

Hello Marco Polo.

You mean the case against Exential is adjourned until next January?

IMG-20160718-WA0000_resized.jpg

This is alarming. As far as I know, DED wont ask any company to close their office unless a decision has been made.
Recalling my MMA experience, It is only when MMA has closed their office that I personally accepted that my MMA is a scam (silly me). So I have doubts if its actually DED who asked them to close their office. Hope I'm wrong.

Back