Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I've mentioned it way back about manipulating MyFXBook. Its not the websites fault as they only display whats given to them.

FC Prime is owned by SL (or cronies) as mentioned previously. So they will own an MT4 server at the very least. Once you have your hands on an MT4 server, its very easy to feed it with data that can be manipulated. Hence why MyFXBook is smelling like roses, whilst actual (and now verified) accounts show significant losses.

There have been a few here, who have like yourself, have been the voices of logic (and reason), contrary to what the disbelievers have been wanting to hear. I'm glad this sad, sorry saga is coming to an end.

As for my colleagues still embroiled in this drama - I have told them to take the court case findings of this first result, straight to Exential Office and quietly whisper that they want their money back now, else they will follow the example of nikel7 and file. Its their only option now as they refused to become involved with the courts.

And for those asking questions about what will happen if the money is shipped offshore or doesn't exist. Well look at MMA. Owner went to jail (although out now). If EG does not have the funds to pay after a court order, then the owner/s will be doing some hard time. Wont be long enough for most of those who have lost their savings but a small consolation.

Actually the court can order banks to trace all transactions and provide this trace to see where the money has gone.

Hello guys, Me and My friend together invested like 180K USD, Now exential owe us with profit around 1.3million aed. we are doctors by profession, Its loan money mainly,Now badly affected by exential group.we met a lawyer who asking 115k to make a civil case. any help & guidance will be highly appreciated. thanks a lot

Ok.

In order for me to explain this, I need to clarify few things. I know most of the people are much more educated than me in forex but for those who are not, here is the Explaination.

In the business plan of EG, there are 2 parties.

1. T*d*wul me : Money manager

This company have taken LPOA from all of us in order to do the trading on our accounts which is suppose to be held with broker. ( F*I or Ellip$Y$ )

2. F*l or Ellip$Y$ : financial brokers used by EG in order to conduct trading and use their platform and hold our money.

In order for EG to be legitimate and do the trading, our money is suppose to be with financial brokers but when I sent an email to F*I and asked them for trading statement, they replied back that they don't have my account and therefore I checked the same with my RM and he said its under the master account.

Master Account : it's the account of EG with FC* and according to my RM and even the TL my account is under the master account of EG but the financial broker doesn't recognize me as a client and therefore even IF (A big IF) my account is under the master account (which is in the name of EG) EG have all the rights to withdraw deposit and claim any payments from that account, and in this scenario the LPOA signed by me becomes VOID and it's a clear case of commercial fraud.

I.E. Money Manager = Financial broker.

It's my personal findings with my lawyer which we will proove it in court very soon.

Suggestion: please send an email to the broker and ask for your trading statement in order to find out whether your account is with financial broker or your money is just rolling to others
i am plaining to make a group with the EG affected people, me invested 525AED as capital with them and my friend invested 225aed, we are big affecties, we need to meet and reach up to the right people,we are both doctors. we need to get the money back, if you would want to meet us and bring other affected people on one plateform, i have an idea how to get it back but it would only work once i have like 10guys or at least 7-8. thanks, looking forward to hear from you

Thank aTon !

Finally someone is talking facts with full proof statement. To keep you on same page A2BET, the same statement and documents has already been submitted in Dubai court moreover we are in the process to take this case internationally and make a complaint in FSA in BVI as well.

Pharoah: Popcorn is ready Right ?
how can i contact you, i need your help, i ivested huge amount

i am plaining to make a group with the EG affected people, me invested 525AED as capital with them and my friend invested 225aed, we are big affecties, we need to meet and reach up to the right people,we are both doctors. we need to get the money back, if you would want to meet us and bring other affected people on one plateform, i have an idea how to get it back but it would only work once i have like 10guys or at least 7-8. thanks, looking forward to hear from you
I'm with you, i invested 40K with them, & my profits with them is around 31K .. so my total amount they have for me is 71K

Actually the court can order banks to trace all transactions and provide this trace to see where the money has gone.

Agreed they can trace to the first point of call after removing from their account. However Im fairly certain that once outside the country there is absolutely no way to get that money back

Exential - possible actions;

After having tried to register a complaint with DED just before eid, after two months I was told last week that Exential was now a police matter and I should contact CID, economic crimes department. CID told me it was a civil matter so I have to register a case with the Dubai civil court. Kick the ball...?

So, these are the options I currently see:
  1. do nothing (the remaining unclaimed funds are likely distributed by claimants)
  2. register a case with the civil court privately, 6% fee on claimed amount apply plus translation of all documents at 100 aed/page, payable immediately.
  3. employ MAD at a cost of 2000 USD per account, plus the court fee of 6%, plus 5% of any returned funds, if any.
  4. employ the independent financial forensic investigator at 1000 USD, plus 3% of any returned funds. This complements 2&3 but can only point out the whereabouts of the funds. Uncertain legal jurisdiction, if any.
My understanding is that any remaining funds that remain unclaimed are used by Exential to fend off valid legal claims cases. This makes time essential as funds are potentially diminishing.

Also, what is the DED complaint and their fee of 2020 aed worth now? You still have to pay 6% to get the case registered at court? Is there a registered collective case / class action?
What is interesting is that DED deferred the case to police who in turn deferred it to the court. DED who is the licensing party takes no responsibility it seems...

Personally I feel very ambivalent as what to do? Just to get the court case translations is expensive and a hassle.

So, if anyone care to elaborate;
  1. any other legal representatives/lawyers than the expensive MAD that anyone can recommend?
  2. is a collective case / class action possible?
  3. any suggestions as to what (translated) documentation is essential to register a court case?
  4. suggestions on legal translator?
  5. any other options or possible venues for this?
If anyone would like to discuss further options, feel free to PM or comment below.

Cheers,
Sandy

Exential - possible actions;

After having tried to register a complaint with DED just before eid, after two months I was told last week that Exential was now a police matter and I should contact CID, economic crimes department. CID told me it was a civil matter so I have to register a case with the Dubai civil court. Kick the ball...?

So, these are the options I currently see:
  1. do nothing (the remaining unclaimed funds are likely distributed by claimants)
  2. register a case with the civil court privately, 6% fee on claimed amount apply plus translation of all documents at 100 aed/page, payable immediately.
  3. employ MAD at a cost of 2000 USD per account, plus the court fee of 6%, plus 5% of any returned funds, if any.
  4. employ the independent financial forensic investigator at 1000 USD, plus 3% of any returned funds. This complements 2&3 but can only point out the whereabouts of the funds. Uncertain legal jurisdiction, if any.
My understanding is that any remaining funds that remain unclaimed are used by Exential to fend off valid legal claims cases. This makes time essential as funds are potentially diminishing.

Also, what is the DED complaint and their fee of 2020 aed worth now? You still have to pay 6% to get the case registered at court? Is there a registered collective case / class action?
What is interesting is that DED deferred the case to police who in turn deferred it to the court. DED who is the licensing party takes no responsibility it seems...

Personally I feel very ambivalent as what to do? Just to get the court case translations is expensive and a hassle.

So, if anyone care to elaborate;
  1. any other legal representatives/lawyers than the expensive MAD that anyone can recommend?
  2. is a collective case / class action possible?
  3. any suggestions as to what (translated) documentation is essential to register a court case?
  4. suggestions on legal translator?
  5. any other options or possible venues for this?
If anyone would like to discuss further options, feel free to PM or comment below.

Cheers,
Sandy
am plaining to make a group with the EG affected people, me invested 525AED as capital with them and my friend invested 225aed, we are big affecties, we need to meet and reach up to the right people,we are both doctors. we need to get the money back, if you would want to meet us and bring other affected people on one plateform, i have an idea how to get it back but it would only work once i have like 10guys or at least 7-8. thanks, looking forward to hear from you

Back