Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I fell like the sober guy in a room full of drunk people.

FPA Forums Team Note: One person was just banned for uncivilized behavior. Do you want to join him?

No facts. Unbalanced arguments. Name calling. Presumptions.
Well done people. This is my last post. Good luck and I hope we get our money back.

Hello People,

Since we are all here for the same reason "some are not and they easily stand out" we should keep a common ground for respect towards one another.

it is shameful to call other people names and insult their intelligence as Bingo was raising questions from an objective stand point and trying to look at things from various angles.

i have been following the thread for months now and all i see is bashing between members instead of constructive ways to solve our issue at hand and trying to gather as much as information as possible about Exential be it general information and personal information which they are hiding from us.

please keep the conversation clean and constructive. we know who the EG peasants are trying to ruin information and misguide us and for those peasants i say good luck in your future life because your commissions from EG are going to ruin your personal lives later on...

i am an investor and in a very frustrated position as these parasites do not bother answering their phones and think that they are smart successful people when in reality they are the filth of society.

lets keep our positivity and mindfulness to sort things out.

You're an idiot too.

the only thing i can tell you is thank you :) your words perfectly reflect your background and how you were raised.

also, it is very easy to bark behind your keyboard; if you want to say this to my face i am more than happy to meet you and show you how much of an idiot i am friend.

Not raised in the slums of Goa like you. Filthy bastard!

firstly, i am not from India friend. I am an Arab national that can get you in a lot of trouble; so keep that in mind.

the only filth here is that mouth of yours which hasn't been washed in a while from my judgment.

also i have the upmost respect for the indian people unlike your racist comment you just posted. again you proved my point of your background and what kind of people raised you.

keep that anger of yours inside, one day someone will put you were you belong...

No facts. Unbalanced arguments. Name calling. Presumptions.
Well done people. This is my last post. Good luck and I hope we get our money back.

you just ignored my post. did you even try to google if there are any investment schemes like EG? do you really think that SL is soo brilliant that hes the first one to come up with such a legit plan?

your questions has been answered way way back. just try to read the conversations of this posts. you were lazy not to search about EG when you put your money to it. dont be lazy this time.

Back