Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Nike17

Did you say that the investors got back $6000 and that will be helpful to pay back lawyers?

The investigators got that money by emailing the broker. You could have done that yourself. Now you are going to give that money to a lawyer.

What about you my friend?
No. Wait a minute. Hi sent many emails to these brokers and they all came up with the same answer "no account was found under your name". This is why I hired an investigator because he managed to retrieve some funds from one of these brokers that were initially telling me that no money was under my name.

Guys everyone is sharing their opinions on this forum whilst princess dearest is attending weddings in Goa!
Wake up people! They are having a ball amidst all this speculation .... wonder whats next

No. Wait a minute. Hi sent many emails to these brokers and they all came up with the same answer "no account was found under your name". This is why I hired an investigator because he managed to retrieve some funds from one of these brokers that were initially telling me that no money was under my name.

Hello Dear,

Could you tell us how much did the investigator charge for his services and after how long did he manage to retrieve money from the broker?

i have emailed FCI and got the same reply that no money is under my name and EG said that it was under the master account. apparently they have 3 master accounts not just one which is ironic since its called MASTER account...

Hello Dear,

Could you tell us how much did the investigator charge for his services and after how long did he manage to retrieve money from the broker?

i have emailed FCI and got the same reply that no money is under my name and EG said that it was under the master account. apparently they have 3 master accounts not just one which is ironic since its called MASTER account...
Around 1,000 USD and it took 5 months to recover these small funds.

Around 1,000 USD and it took 5 months to recover these small funds.
Thanks nikel7

Can I ask a couple of questions.
1-how many acounts did you have.
2- when were they opened

I only ask because I believe from patterns I have seen EG were opening broker accounts earlier on (and trading, just poorly and not mirroring a master account and certainly not following the forged master they showed on myfx). In the later stages I think they went from part ponzi to full blown probably following have losses on bad trades. I opened 2 in early 2015 and 1 in early 2016 so just trying to gauge my chances and not throw good money after bad.

Thanks

Bingo is trying to dissuade people from filing cases and also seems to thing Sydney should be free. I can think of reasons for this:

1. Bingo really is gullible enough to think freeing Sydney will somehow result in the magical flow of impossible profits returning.
2. Bingo knows its a scam, but hopes the money faucet will sputter back to life for a few more months and doesn't care that this might result in more victims being scammed.
3. Bingo has already filed a complaint and is hoping to get a bigger cut of the pie by discouraging others.
4. Bingo is paid to post here by someone who wants Sydney to get away with is crimes.

As for Bingo's repeated questions about "Is there money", let's look at two version of the "Sydney put all the money in a pile and burned it" scenario:

1. Only a few victims come forward for the trial. The judge assumes these are the only ones who suffered serious financial damage and Sydney gets a light sentence.
2. Everyone ignores Bingo and files. The judge sees that thousands of people have files. Sydney gets a very large set of consecutive sentences and won't be free for a few hundred years.

The truth is that no one on the outside knows about cash and assets which may be recoverable. Keeping Sydney and as many other senior people from this scam in jail is one of the best ways to keep the money from being hidden more deeply. It also increases the chances of one or more if Sydney's associates decided to divulge details about where the money went in exchange for a longer sentence.

And again, since Bingo keeps wanting this to be buried nice and deep, I'll repost it once more:

Apps79 said:
Copy and paste from the whatsapp group today;

Copy from fb
Very helpful info,,,,
Dani and I would like to share with you our today’s experience at the Al Barsha Police station. Major Majed Al Suwaidi promptly and nicely welcomed us at his office, where we have spoken about Exential Group and Sydney Lemos situation. Major Al Suwaidi confirmed that Sydney Lemos is under custody in that police station and he is going nowhere. It was mentioned that Sydeney Lemos has intentions to settle agreements with the clients. No further details such as time-frame or amount was given or known.
We have asked Major Al Suwaidi how to file a complain against Exential Group and Sydney Lemos. It was explained to us the following procedure:
- No complaint can be raised at the Al Barsha Police Station
- A formal complaint should be filed at Public Prosecution (close to Dubai Courts and Deira City Center), in a document in Arabic (or officially translated to Arabic) stating the complaint with all necessary details and documents that proves your connection with Exential Group
- Once the complaint is raised, Public Prosecution will analyse it and forward to Dubai Police which will than contact you to give a formal statement or ask for further details
- Exential Group/Sydney Lemos will than be asked to give their statement.
- Once that is done other legal procedures will be carried on accordingly. You will know what to do by following further instructions given by the Police once you have completed the above procedures.

Major Al Swaidi is the one who gave an statement for Khaleej Times on January 9th. He encouraged all of us to spread this information, and encourage people victim of this situation to file their complaints. This is the only way to help Dubai Police to gather necessary information to be able to act.

Do you know how can i do it if i am outside the country? But i have a friend actually.
Thanks

Have your friend check to see what sort of power of attorney form would be needed to let the friend file on your behalf.

Have your friend check to see what sort of power of attorney form would be needed to let the friend file on your behalf.[/QUOTE]

Hi!
Where can he check about this Power of attorney?
I will surly let him know and hopefully i will file my case this way.
Kindly reply.
Many thanks

Have your friend check to see what sort of power of attorney form would be needed to let the friend file on your behalf.

Hi!
Kindly reply.
Many thanks[/QUOTE]

Im not a lawyer (although Bingo thinks I am) but I think you can allow your friend or anyone to file a case on your behalf. It would be better though if the person to whom you are giving the POA is already a lawyer. Read this link. This might help.

http://www.yourpoadubai.com/power-o...r_Issuing_APower_Of_Attorney_For_Use_In_Dubai

Hi!
Kindly reply.
Many thanks

Im not a lawyer (although Bingo thinks I am) but I think you can allow your friend or anyone to file a case on your behalf. It would be better though if the person to whom you are giving the POA is already a lawyer. Read this link. This might help.

http://www.yourpoadubai.com/power-o...r_Issuing_APower_Of_Attorney_For_Use_In_Dubai[/QUOTE]

Hello!
Thanks for info. Frankly i don't have any money to hire the lawer. So i will try to make Power of attorney with my friend who lives in the UAE.
But this is a great thing that we can now submit a complaint and the cost is a translation only.

Thanks nikel7

Can I ask a couple of questions.
1-how many acounts did you have.
2- when were they opened

I only ask because I believe from patterns I have seen EG were opening broker accounts earlier on (and trading, just poorly and not mirroring a master account and certainly not following the forged master they showed on myfx). In the later stages I think they went from part ponzi to full blown probably following have losses on bad trades. I opened 2 in early 2015 and 1 in early 2016 so just trying to gauge my chances and not throw good money after bad.

Thanks
I opened 5 accounts on September 2015 and closed my accounts on Feb 2016. Filed a case with lawyers on April 2016.

Back