Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Hello Sara

Ive just made some papers with them and now im waiting to transfer the money. Could you please give us additional details about it. It gonna be very helpful for me before transfer the money to them. Thanks a lot.

Hi everyone,

So I have just opened an account a month ago and everything seems to be going well. I m actually considering a second account with exential. I work s a cabin crew and it is true that a lot of my colleagues hold accounts with exential. Very close friends have been doing this business for at least 2 years and all of them are happy. I met 2 crew who hold 5 accounts each and receive their profits on monthly basis.

I ve done a lot of research before I took this decision. I asked many colleagues about their experience and there was no single complaint!

Sara, could you please give us more information from your side? Because I ask crew on daily basis and they are all happy with Exential.

Also I want to clarify for everyone, exential does not operate the trading process. They just manage our accounts. So there is no trading done in their office. The trading is done by another company.

Hello Sara

Ive just made some papers with them and now im waiting to transfer the money. Could you please give us additional details about it. It gonna be very helpful for me before transfer the money to them. Thanks a lot.

Look they are scammers, you will not see your money again, they send you fake email reports to show they are gaining money. Did you know that you can access the trading platform with your account number and an investor/view only password?They say they can't give it to you because it will interfere with the trading and that if something wrong happens you will be held liable, whereas the number one rule of brokers or any financial authority is TRANSPARENCY, and it is not true that if you get an investor password or a view only password this will interfere in the trading because they will hold the active password where you can access the platform to view the trades. I know clients who were crying over the telephone because they could not believe that their money is gone and they couldn't do anything about it. If some of the people received some of the profit, that doesn't mean anything, this company has an agreement with the broker to share the losses of the clients, meaning when a client funds 20000$ they will make loosing trades on which they will gain 50% of the losses let's say 10000$ they put in their pockets from the 20000$, the broker then gets the rest and broker and the company is happy. The client is clueless, when a client asks for his profit they give him some profit to shut him up from the money they cashed in on, its not real profit its all fake! but they will not give the money to all clients, they will chose the ones who can bring them more investors, but the ones who are poor and have no means to fight or complain they loose their money. Have you never heard of Ponzi Schemes or Pyramid Schemes...? It wasn't long ago when the MMA scam has been revealed. These people are con artists, they are prepared to answer all your questions they have documents that when they show you, you get blinded and stop questionning your doubts, they are good marketeers and they will get you in the end no matter what I say.

Hi everyone,

So I have just opened an account a month ago and everything seems to be going well. I m actually considering a second account with exential. I work s a cabin crew and it is true that a lot of my colleagues hold accounts with exential. Very close friends have been doing this business for at least 2 years and all of them are happy. I met 2 crew who hold 5 accounts each and receive their profits on monthly basis.

I ve done a lot of research before I took this decision. I asked many colleagues about their experience and there was no single complaint!

Sara, could you please give us more information from your side? Because I ask crew on daily basis and they are all happy with Exential.

Also I want to clarify for everyone, exential does not operate the trading process. They just manage our accounts. So there is no trading done in their office. The trading is done by another company.

Your colleagues are blinded as they receive a fake report by email, did they know that they can access their own trading platform based on an investor password? but Exential won't let them because its all fake, they pretend that if they access the platform there will be interference with the trading, which is not true as ur using an investor password that doesn't allow you to trade but simply to watch the trades.

You say "another company" does the trading? which other company and why do you trust it? Do you know what "managed accounts" mean. It means a company is trading on your behalf, have you read the POA that you have signed to them what it says?

If anyone is wondering how does existential make money from your 20000$ and how they actually pay up some of the profits to selective clients. They enter into an agreement with a broker(I worked for brokers for over 5 years, I know the ins and outs of this industry so I know exactly what I'm talking about), The broker will agree to give them rebate for the trades as well as to share the losses with them. So if a client funds 20000$, and the trades due to "market conditions" loose 20000$, then exential and the broker will share that money, if by any chance the trades are profitable then existential will get rebates let's say 20$ per lot. When a client asks for withdrawal you can imagine how much money existential is cashing in on, believe me it will not be easy to withdraw for everyone, sometimes it is depending on the client. But they are scamming all cabin crews for years now, I've had cabin crew call me and cry over the phone as they didn't understand how they have 0 in their balance.

Hi C450,
have you been to FCI Market and/or S&S brokerage office? I wonder what you will say about the place. But whatever it is, I want to know what's really their involvement if you have an account with exential and things went south.

if anyone has something to say on that, please share.
Rgrds,

Do you people not read the terms and conditions when you get involved in such schemes! why not check what's written on the POA, whoever the broker that exential is working with will not be held liable if you loose your money and neither will exential, do you know why, because you have signed the POA and its all written there in black and white. Beleive me the reason why they are making so much money is because they are running a ponzi shceme and like any ponzi scheme it will collapse one day, but unfortunatley its the clients who signed the poa that will be paying for the damages.

Hey Sara,

This is new. It would be really helpful if you can enlighten us about the relationship of Tadawul FX to Tadawul ME. Do you have any link/source about them being introducing broker of Tadawul FX. I am aware that Tadawul FX is a scam. Do you know any customer of Tadawul ME/Exential that have already lost their 20K?

Hope you can share your sources and links...

They are no longer an introducing broker with TADAWUL FX, because when Tadawul Fx found out what the scam was they had to cancel the agreement as if a client complaints to Cysec Tadawul fx will be given a fine. Then Tadawul ME moved to instaforex and now they changed their name to exential. I know a lot of customers that have lost their 20k, they were crying over the phone as I was annoucing to them that their balance is 0. They are all cabin crew. People who think they are making money, are just blinded and they will soon find out what a ponzi scheme is, why don't people look up ponzi schemes its clearly explained there.

If you wonder who Exential makes money when the client is funding his account at a broker not to them directly, well it's by having an Introducing broker agreement with the broker, this agreement will stipulate that they will share the losses of the clients, so if Exential looses 50000$ then they will gain 25000$ for them and the broker will gain 25000$. I know this because I have worked with brokers for over 5 years. If you are wondering if what I'm saying is correct, call brokers and pretend you are an Introducing broker interested to introduce business, go and see them and say you have over 2 million dollars in equity and would like to make a Profit and Loss sharing deal!See what they say. Guys why don't you look up B book business on google..it will be quiet revealing...

Hey everyone,

I have done research about managed accounts they all have poa.
hope all the people who opened accounts with exential understood what is written in there.

All i can say now is as long as i get the monthly profit, im ok. Investment is a risk so as i said before, just think that it will be gone tomorrow.

Sterling is doing the same but manually and theyd been in the business for quite sometime.

People will surface if they experience something bad. Now lets just stay cool.

Hey everyone,

I have done research about managed accounts they all have poa.
hope all the people who opened accounts with exential understood what is written in there.

All i can say now is as long as i get the monthly profit, im ok. Investment is a risk so as i said before, just think that it will be gone tomorrow.

Sterling is doing the same but manually and theyd been in the business for quite sometime.

People will surface if they experience something bad. Now lets just stay cool.

Well said....

Hi Sara and others,
Thank you for shareing this information.
The results from Exential are showed in MyfxBook:
Exential System by ExentialGroup | Myfxbook
As far as I can see is MyfxBook from FxPro which is a UK based company with offices all over the world.
They seem to be independed from Exential.

I asked MyfxBook support if Exential can be a scam. This is what they answered:
"Our verification only goes to show you that the data we show is identical
to the data in the trading account (the data fetched directly from the broker).
It is possible (in theory) to buy your own MT4 server and edit the trading
history - there is no way to verify such a scenario."

So the results are directly fetched from the broker.
I am checking their results verry often. It doesn't look like they are changed afterwards.
So if it is a scam, the broker should be involved.
How likely is that? I really don't know.

Sara is mentioning that they are using instaforex as a Broker, but I signed papers with S&S Broker House.
Can they be part of the scam as well?

I started this trading after a tip from my colleague. He knew someone from Emerates as well, who is doing the trading for 2 years whithout any problem.
The person from Emerates never mentioned any people who lost their money.
If there are, would be great if they get known.
My colleague also has been visiting their office and was allowed to look everywhere.
They seem to be very open.

These guys are shady. There's a reason they target crew...an always growing pool of naive, young, relatively isolated investors in a glitzy foreign country, working for one of the world's fastest growing airlines? With friends who trust their rave reviews? Like taking candy from a baby.

That said, you can make money with them, just make sure you get off the wave before it inevitably crashes.

Back