Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
@riderX, congrats for piquing my curiousity furher. I'm uploading a PDF copy of the said license.

This must be the same one presented in court when someone claimed that Sydney Lemos is no longer with them, leaving the local guy to sort the mess.

BTW, can someone tell me how to delete posts made by mistake?
Who issued the license

guys I couldnt give proof I was only told by my friend. but I will confirm with her again that their Nov and Dec profit has been deposited.
A friend of mine told me that he has got his April first week payout, has any one got april payout

Hi All, I was a client at exential group since 2014 after being recommended to by a friend who had been a client for a fews years. Unfortunately, I am to blame as i didnt do my due dilligence.. guess greed took over.

I managed to open two accounts with them and everything was going smoothly until September 2015 when delays began and got pretty bad as you all know from December onwards.

I visited their offices and was not convinced as senior RM could not even answer the most basic of questions. I proceeded to close my accounts after I started being pressured to sign forms that didnt explain why I was signing. Not to mention the false advertising of account upgrade which initially was worded as if they were topping up the account.

After countless emails and whatsapp msgs being ignored I decided to copy in the police in my email (consumerrights@dubaided.gov.ae)that is when I started getting responses. In my emails I stated the clear breach of contract that Exential Group was continually breaching which no matter what they tell you they have to comply with e.g. the 20 working days for capital refund etc.

I have received money for both my accounts but this is only after kicking up a stink and copying in the police in my emails. I dont think there is a need for hiring lawyers as they'll just take a slice.

you just need to apply the contract terms and conditions, however with the new contract any one who has signed has basically forfeited all their rights and won't have a leg to stand on so to speak.

I do not think Exential is a legitimate company given my experience and the lack of transparency speaks a lot. Additionally, I visited the S&S Brokerage and was shocked what i saw the office only had a receptionist and 'manager' who stated they did not regulate Exential and the last financial audit provided by Exential was back in 2013/14. However, I was assured that Exential was in the process of submitting a financial audit....

My advise, get out while you still can. If they are legitimate then they'll still be around 2-3 years down the line and hopefully a lot more transparent!

Hi All, I was a client at exential group since 2014 after being recommended to by a friend who had been a client for a fews years. Unfortunately, I am to blame as i didnt do my due dilligence.. guess greed took over.

I managed to open two accounts with them and everything was going smoothly until September 2015 when delays began and got pretty bad as you all know from December onwards.

I visited their offices and was not convinced as senior RM could not even answer the most basic of questions. I proceeded to close my accounts after I started being pressured to sign forms that didnt explain why I was signing. Not to mention the false advertising of account upgrade which initially was worded as if they were topping up the account.

After countless emails and whatsapp msgs being ignored I decided to copy in the police in my email (consumerrights@dubaided.gov.ae)that is when I started getting responses. In my emails I stated the clear breach of contract that Exential Group was continually breaching which no matter what they tell you they have to comply with e.g. the 20 working days for capital refund etc.

I have received money for both my accounts but this is only after kicking up a stink and copying in the police in my emails. I dont think there is a need for hiring lawyers as they'll just take a slice.

you just need to apply the contract terms and conditions, however with the new contract any one who has signed has basically forfeited all their rights and won't have a leg to stand on so to speak.

I do not think Exential is a legitimate company given my experience and the lack of transparency speaks a lot. Additionally, I visited the S&S Brokerage and was shocked what i saw the office only had a receptionist and 'manager' who stated they did not regulate Exential and the last financial audit provided by Exential was back in 2013/14. However, I was assured that Exential was in the process of submitting a financial audit....

My advise, get out while you still can. If they are legitimate then they'll still be around 2-3 years down the line and hopefully a lot more transparent!

Thanks crabber for the info.
Did you close recently or was this account closure initiated before the whole 6/9 month "letters" started?

Thanks crabber for the info.
Did you close recently or was this account closure initiated before the whole 6/9 month "letters" started?

Hi twenty1ne - I closed my first account in February after the visit - I received payment in April. For the second one I closed in March and received payment end of May. They did try to tell me I have to wait 6-9 months but this wasn't something I entertained and directed them back to the contractual agreement. As advised it's best to copy in the police and any other authority as it seems this is the only way they'll pay attention to your emails.

Back