Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I would like to reiterate that your patience is our biggest support during this period of streamlining banking operations. In the same spirit, I request for your understanding that no account ‘opening’ and ‘closures’ will be approved this week until 12th March’2016 (Saturday) due to an update of the trading strategy and system upgrade.

Surprisingly that "no account opening" is entertained...Is this to justify the "no account closure" as the number of account opener are nearly Zero "0"?

So put your seat belt, relax, be patient, because exential will pay you, as always did. Stop freaking out, if you have a large amount of loan to repay your house, mortgage or whatever it is, you're a responsible for your acts, you took the risk, maybe you're too greedy, maybe not, but all this act against the company will create even more confusion and it will lead you to commit the same mistakes of people I mentioned above.

This is very irresponsible comment. they have all the reason to complain as what was promise were not delivered.You're talking about greed but you might be blinded by your own greediness.. Sharing stories of losses from another investing scheme will not help. It looks likes a threat or an emotional appeal to calm people telling them that once investment are withdrawn, death is waiting...

and by the way..are you not freaking out?

Post from another forum..

"Woe unto us!…,A friend of mine said he went to check his capital and was told that the contracts have been amended and he would not receive all his capital since he had already recovered it through the monthly profit…Asim,could you please confirm with the company if this is true? Not that I do not believe my friend but you seem very positive about the company.(this would help calm us down…guys if you are on their Facebook page could you please check to see if this has been posted.was blocked from the page.

Second if they amend the contract does it affect those who closed accounts in January?anyone who knows a good lawyer????!!!!!."

And the reply from another investor..

"Hi KecyInvestor… Yesit is true that the Initial Investment is amended from 20K to 25K usd, in which they will get the additional 5K from Jan,Feb and March profit. And they are promising a 2.5K guaranteed profit every month. So there will be no profit disbursement to happen for the last 3 months. This really sucks as I called my RM and ask regarding my money for closing the account, this his response ” You can amend your closure and re-invest your money to us for 25K and you will have a profit of 2.5K / month. I asked him how about the close account when can it be disburse? It will be given after 3 more months….. This is not a good sign anymore!!! Please share if you know how to process the withdrawal of our money Fast."

NOW WILL THIS RELAX OR WORRY INVESTORS? :(

Let me rearrange the payment time:

Withdrawal Month January 16th 2016 will be from March 15th 2016 - April 15th 2016

From February 16th 2016 will be from April 16th 2016 - May 15th 2016

and from March 16th 2016 will be from May 16th - June 15
End by April 15th 2016 May 15th 2016 June 15th 2016

Someone is sleeping on the Job!you need to go do your homework,
As exential won't be paying money the months mentioned since you will all be forced to Topup your accounts with the delayed profit to make it 25k.o_O

Surprisingly that "no account opening" is entertained...Is this to justify the "no account closure" as the number of account opener are nearly Zero "0"?

This is very irresponsible comment. they have all the reason to complain as what was promise were not delivered.You're talking about greed but you might be blinded by your own greediness.. Sharing stories of losses from another investing scheme will not help. It looks likes a threat or an emotional appeal to calm people telling them that once investment are withdrawn, death is waiting...

and by the way..are you not freaking out?

Complaining through here creates panic and is confusing a lot of people and this is leading investors to put their money in companies that can devastate their entire capital, as it's happening right now. I'm not blind, I need to be forceful and make people wake up.
Of course it helps telling about my past examples, so people will think 10 times before opening and account with UT or any other company, I'm a professional trader, I can give over 20 examples of ponzi schemes, if EG was a ponzi scam, it will have already collapsed and investors would have lost their capital, all the companies that collapsed in Dubai simply stopped answering calls, emails and so on, but EG is doing the opposite, now is doing seminars to explain the situation. I agree with you, what was promised was not delivery, but are you aware that every withdraw requests must be approved by the central bank in New York? When they started to see a lot of requests to countries like Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria, the Central Bank ordered EG to stop all transactions for investigation of possibly investors sending money to fund ISIS, are you aware of that? This happened on Dec 27th and this is one of the main reasons that the clients money and profits are not being honored, so they need to clean all clients accounts from those countries and prove to the central bank in NYC that no more capital is being sent to those countries, therefore, just the clients who have accounts in Dubai are getting their profits, but it's being made in batches and this is going to take time. This is the reason I'm not worried and I'm doing my best to calm down my colleagues. Now if EG doesn't honor the stipulate time frame I posted here, I'll be very honest with you, I'll change my mind.

Someone is sleeping on the Job!you need to go do your homework,
As exential won't be paying money the months mentioned since you will all be forced to Topup your accounts with the delayed profit to make it 25k.o_O

Thanks for letting me know, I was not aware of the top up, I'll search for further information about it.

Complaining through here creates panic and is confusing a lot of people and this is leading investors to put their money in companies that can devastate their entire capital.

From what i gather in previous posts, the general consensous here is to pull out your money. Nobody's telling people to put the withdrawn funds in other companies. It seems like your friends didn't learn anything about ponzis from their experience with Exential. Maybe they need to lose some more money until they learn their lesson.

How I wish EG is not a PONZI.

How do they explain the forced top up for the additional 5K USD as the initial investment was changed from 20K to 25K USD? Does investor are complaining because their getting less and now they want a profit of 2.5K USD monthly profit? Was this consulted to the the majority? According to the post above, it will be taken from their profit so there will be no disbursement of fund. Does investor don't realize what is going on? We are not even sure if their "ISIS" excuses are true. What was very evident at the moment is that their making excuse not to disburse any amount of money.

I agree with you, what was promised was not delivery, but are you aware that every withdraw requests must be approved by the central bank in New York? When they started to see a lot of requests to countries like Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria, the Central Bank ordered EG to stop all transactions for investigation of possibly investors sending money to fund ISIS, are you aware of that?

So now EG are saying they are bound by the Central Bank in New York (I think what you mean is the Federal Reserve Bank. This would now put them in a completely different jurisdiction to what they have previously claimed. I cant actually see how they would be bound by anything the Federal Reserve Bank says as they don't have a US licence to operate. Maybe some others here can enlighten us as to how the Fed is now restricting EG's activities.

Personally I smell more BS

So now EG are saying they are bound by the Central Bank in New York (I think what you mean is the Federal Reserve Bank. This would now put them in a completely different jurisdiction to what they have previously claimed. I cant actually see how they would be bound by anything the Federal Reserve Bank says as they don't have a US licence to operate. Maybe some others here can enlighten us as to how the Fed is now restricting EG's activities.

Personally I smell more BS

I agree. I would also think that any suspected links to terrorism in this country will have the CIA and the UAE government doing more than just freezing bank accounts. Also, such happenings wouldn't escape the noses of the worldwide media. But alas, there's nowhere in the internet you will find these claims but in the "so-called investors" inboxes and in these forums.

Just some advice, take Exential's word with a grain of salt. Their promises are worthless especially now that they are not honoring their contractual obligations.

Further - over at the Myfxbook EG page, they have been deleting posts that question or are slightly negative.. Something to hide perhaps? I've had a couple removed and screenshot'ed any activity on the page. Given the critical mass of negative groundswell and their refusal to now accept closing accounts (until some time in the future) and wanting all to reinvest in the scam a'hem I mean scheme I have a funny feeling this is about to fall over very very soon

Back