Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Such a legitimate scheme after all... Wonder who were the stupid ones. Those who apparently kept on warning people or those who just failed to see the obvious.

Such a legitimate scheme after all... Wonder who were the stupid ones. Those who apparently kept on warning people or those who just failed to see the obvious.

Well as much as I am relieved that I got out of this mess last year, I have family and friends who are in the same predicament as the other posters above, so I'm still affected. I admit, I was careless and probably stupid even for giving in to peer-pressure. But as soon as I was enlightened I wizened-up and pulled out. I guess I just got lucky that it happened before things went bad.

I guess it's normal to make these mistakes, albeit costly, as long as there are lessons learned.

I have read in a post in FB that EG has 70k accounts. If their bank limit is 250,000 usd then that would mean they can only process 100 accounts per day given an average profit of 2500usd per account. Doing further the math, it can be deduced that it will take them 700days to pay off all earnings for just a single month..

I have read in a post in FB that EG has 70k accounts. If their bank limit is 250,000 usd then that would mean they can only process 100 accounts per day given an average profit of 2500usd per account. Doing further the math, it can be deduced that it will take them 700days to pay off all earnings for just a single month..
I doubt that they have 70k accounts. It means 1.4billion usd client money. The most that they have before the mass closure is 20k accounts.
I don't get it also why people believe the 250k USD withrawal limit or whatever limit they say.

I doubt that they have 70k accounts. It means 1.4billion usd client money. The most that they have before the mass closure is 20k accounts.
I don't get it also why people believe the 250k USD withrawal limit or whatever limit they say.

I also do not believe in bank limits. Bull ****. Any bank can extend it if there is so. Especially for the clients with big flows etc etc.
Bull ****

Another obvious excuse to delay clients and slow down the inevitable collapse. Every day they are in business, more people sign up. With them processing few (if any) payments, that's just padding for their escape fund.

And I've got a new update from Exential: The weekly chocolate ration been increased from 30 grams to 25 grams. :p

Hey Superhuman82 and Donatello? Aren't you two going to come back and tell how safe it is to invest in your favorite scam now? BTW - Which one of you used to be the Iraqi Minister of Information? :D

53529697.jpg

Fyi, those who closed their accounts can reactivate these by sending an email to EG. Would you still want to?

Back