Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
hey investorone. its been a while. :)

thats the normal process. but with mma, because of the amount involved (collective number of people who complained), the other party was summoned in less than a month. verdict was handed over the following month (at least at the initial court). so it depends i guess. but really, what evidence can they actually give for not honoring a 20 days payment agreement? if they will use the bank delay due to ISIS thingy excuse, then they will be in deeper hole. EGs lawyer must be really good if they can get away with this.
nonetheless, if this case will drag for 6 months, then its still okay since EG will not allow withdrawal within the next 6 months anyway. and thats on the premise that they will honor this. wat if they will request another 6 months after the 6 months have passed? :) they did not honor a written 20 days agreement, whats the assurance that they will honor this 6 months verbal/email/one sided stipulation? (heck, we could not even call this as an agreement).

Well said "rider X" - all of you who has not received the profit returns (that includes me), please let's file the case immediately. We stand to lose nothing by going through this process even if it is long and tedious. If at all, we stand to gain even eventually if we all collectively be persistent, as a contract is a contract, and right now, Exential is at breach - Period! I'm currently gathering people to join me to kick start the process, I've already got couple of friends who are in the same situation and all of us are preparing to start on this matter. Anyone else who wish to join, please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
then 20 days for the capital should be honored :) and even if it says that "monthly profit payment dates can be amended", you can still argue that it is payable MONTHLY. not after 6 months :) i dont have a copy of the contract so im not sure on this.

then 20 days for the capital should be honored :) and even if it says that "monthly profit payment dates can be amended", you can still argue that it is payable MONTHLY. not after 6 months :) i dont have a copy of the contract so im not sure on this.

I learnt the contract very well. We can't claum for monthly profits delays. It is clear in one clause that even there are 15 days to pay monthly profits they can amend these dates under their consideration.

But nothing like this for the capital. Clear within 20 days.
If no then i go to police. No excuses. EG, you prepare your ass better girl. I won't leave it that simple.
Guys we have a contract. They are breaking the obligations. It is simple.
And i don't thing guys that they can run away. If the amount is so big and it will be too many complains then government can send the request to interpol to find these people. And it is not difficault at all

I learnt the contract very well. We can't claum for monthly profits delays. It is clear in one clause that even there are 15 days to pay monthly profits they can amend these dates under their consideration.

But nothing like this for the capital. Clear within 20 days.
If no then i go to police. No excuses. EG, you prepare your ass better girl. I won't leave it that simple.
Guys we have a contract. They are breaking the obligations. It is simple.
And i don't thing guys that they can run away. If the amount is so big and it will be too many complains then government can send the request to interpol to find these people. And it is not difficault at all
Precisely! A contract is a contract and if it stipulates 20 days and this term period is not met, then it is a breach of contract. Period! No matter how lengthy or tedious it is to file a case, all of us investors stand nothing to lose except maybe a bit of time to invest in this case. Weather it takes 6 months, one year or couple of years, so long as it is a winning case, it will be pursed. I'm asking all investors to immediately act on this matter by filling the case, I've already got a couple of my friends who are joining me to pursue this case to the next level, we are currently preparing for it. If anyone else is interested to join, please let me know. BTW, EG promised to send out an email to all investors explaining how the payout of the profit return will be executed, until now, nothing has been sent! which makes us even in a better position with the case we are about to file!!

Precisely! A contract is a contract and if it stipulates 20 days and this term period is not met, then it is a breach of contract. Period! No matter how lengthy or tedious it is to file a case, all of us investors stand nothing to lose except maybe a bit of time to invest in this case. Weather it takes 6 months, one year or couple of years, so long as it is a winning case, it will be pursed. I'm asking all investors to immediately act on this matter by filling the case, I've already got a couple of my friends who are joining me to pursue this case to the next level, we are currently preparing for it. If anyone else is interested to join, please let me know. BTW, EG promised to send out an email to all investors explaining how the payout of the profit return will be executed, until now, nothing has been sent! which makes us even in a better position with the case we are about to file!!

I just want to return my money. Whatever it will take. I will return it. And nothing to lose. I will file a case.
I have 4 more friends let me talk to them. We all gonna join you. The more people is better

Many people knew it was a scam ( which meant there was or would be victims ), yet most didn't care that much, or at least not enough not to invest.
Now that the victims are themselves, they care a lot more about it and each other ( let's get a lawyer together, let's file complaints together ). Funny how suddenly solidarity seem to be the word in the street.

As for those of you believing that because you have a contract, it means something, well it is only true when honest mistakes are made by honest people. In the case of fraudsters who planned a ponzi from day one, that issue I m sure, has already been accounted for by the same criminals... And it's not in your favour.

Probably from now on, two things can be done.

- accept that all your money is lost but that you may recover a small amount if lucky to win and there is money to pay you all ( which can't be as that is how a ponzi works. U have no money, get idiots to feed your scheme who in turn gets their returns from new idiots ).
- learn a lesson.

I don't even wish you guys good luck. Never have seen so many cretins believing in the most moronic scam.

Many people knew it was a scam ( which meant there was or would be victims ), yet most didn't care that much, or at least not enough not to invest.
Now that the victims are themselves, they care a lot more about it and each other ( let's get a lawyer together, let's file complaints together ). Funny how suddenly solidarity seem to be the word in the street.

As for those of you believing that because you have a contract, it means something, well it is only true when honest mistakes are made by honest people. In the case of fraudsters who planned a ponzi from day one, that issue I m sure, has already been accounted for by the same criminals... And it's not in your favour.

Probably from now on, two things can be done.

- accept that all your money is lost but that you may recover a small amount if lucky to win and there is money to pay you all ( which can't be as that is how a ponzi works. U have no money, get idiots to feed your scheme who in turn gets their returns from new idiots ).
- learn a lesson.

I don't even wish you guys good luck. Never have seen so many cretins believing in the most moronic scam.

Bla bla bla. Bla bla and bla.
Maybe you are the one of these f@&e₩s from EG trying to let us down with this $hit.
We will do our way anyway. And you better shut up with you stupid bla bla

I spent a lot of time trying explain to people why this was very risky. I encouraged people to learn about forex and do it themselves.
My girlfriend was talked into it by her colleagues but I managed to convince her to buy properties in Europe instead.
Certainly doesn't give her 10% a month but her name is on a title deed at least.
So no, I m not with Tadawul and the only person who let you down is yourself just by being greedy, ignorant and not giving a crap that it was a scam.
Blame yourself... Tadawul are crooks and at least they know it so it's not even their fault if people are gullible and can swallow the biggest, most obvious lies.

To make you feel better, many more will jump in in idiotic scams though so at least find comfort in the fact that you are legions.

I spent a lot of time trying explain to people why this was very risky. I encouraged people to learn about forex and do it themselves.
My girlfriend was talked into it by her colleagues but I managed to convince her to buy properties in Europe instead.
Certainly doesn't give her 10% a month but her name is on a title deed at least.
So no, I m not with Tadawul and the only person who let you down is yourself just by being greedy, ignorant and not giving a crap that it was a scam.
Blame yourself... Tadawul are crooks and at least they know it so it's not even their fault if people are gullible and can swallow the biggest, most obvious lies.

To make you feel better, many more will jump in in idiotic scams though so at least find comfort in the fact that you are legions.

I have no idea then what are you doing here. Just go then. It is not your bussiness. And we also do not need to read your usless posts. Cheers

I have no idea then what are you doing here. Just go then. It is not your bussiness. And we also do not need to read your usless posts. Cheers
Perhaps you and your likes should have paid more attention to my softly made suggestions during those many flights I kept hearing about this Tadawul and how little they cared it was a scam. They just hoped they had not jumped in NOT too late.
How can I have consideration for people with such a poor morality.

Since you are not the moderator, I do not care if you find my posts useless. I find yours amusing though... Predictable situation but amusing nevertheless. Keep on whining now that you really understand what many ( here ) were saying. Cry and go back to work for another 10 years to make up that money you lost. 10 years of your life ! But hey, your lot kept on telling me it was "only" 20, 40k. Funny because as a higher earner, I never felt that 20 or 40 was just peanuts.
But then again I have higher respect on how momey is earned or should be earned.

Back