Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Anyone else find it strange that the only couple of posters who never seemed to encounter any profit and withdrawal delays are the same people who are now posting about the futility of pursuing legal claims against Exential?

Too much knowledge about the legal options of the company and insider knowledge, if the claim of hundreds of account reactivations is true, makes one think that there are Exential shills among us in this forum.

I wouldn't call anyone trolls, because I know everyone only has their own best interests in mind. Some would want to secure their money, others their profits, while others would want to make more money from the ignorant and uninformed.

You said it yourself. Its an admission that we will STILL have to wait. Its not a matter of IF. Its a matter of WHEN.

My agenda is that I Hope people will refrain from putting their money with EG until this issue is cleared. For those who are scared and is doubting EG's honesty, withdraw now and dont wait for 6 months. If EG is legit, you will still get your capital (yes you will lose profits). But if EG is not legit, you will lose everything. The earlier that EG is highlighted to the authorities, and subsequently clear (or not clear) their name, the better.
Agree with you. For those of you who requested withdrawal and asked to wait 3 to 6 months, that too, verbally and nothing in writing so far from Exential Tadawul ME, Exential Group, we must proceed for legal action, as they broke a contractual obligation, for not honoring their closure policy of 20 working days!

I wouldn't call anyone trolls, because I know everyone only has their own best interests in mind. Some would want to secure their money, others their profits, while others would want to make more money from the ignorant and uninformed.[/QUOTE]

So where do you guys fall on your categories???

The writer probably works previously on some Entertainment columns or some gossips magazines..He's very fond of blind items... No names for supposed to be victims, no name for a Company which is supposed to be running a Ponzi scheme.. Why can't he just put names on it!
That's the problem. Nobody will dare to drop the name of the company. I also don't understand why The National is publishing such kind of article.

The writer probably works previously on some Entertainment columns or some gossips magazines..He's very fond of blind items... No names for supposed to be victims, no name for a Company which is supposed to be running a Ponzi scheme.. Why can't he just put names on it!

Also for those who closed their accounts and have not received their money yet after the 20days contractual processing period, why not go straight to the court and file a case instead of whining here. Forget about those who complain about delayed profit payments but don't have plans of closing their accounts.

Greetings from Exential Group!

As a part of the ongoing efforts to get back on track and to provide you with a better product and to increase your profits we would like to introduce our new product.The launch of this product will solve the three months delay and help us get back to normal operations by the end of April 2016. A 25% increase on the initial investment will be used from your delayed accumulated profits to be added into the new principal amount.

As a token of appreciation for your patience and support any shortfall of funds from your end will be covered by Exential and the same will be adjusted from the profits generated on your trading account during the following month.

Therefore the new product is increasing your principal investment from 20,000$ to 25,000$.

This product will increase your profits from the existing 1,750$ to an average of 2,500$ in the coming months.

We would like to inform all our clients who choose to go forward with the migration of their account, on agreement they will receive an amendment to their contract to complete this process.

Looking forward for your never-ending support.

Thank You,

This is the last time I'm coming here, I'm not going to wast my time and energy trying to calm people down, the company is explaining the currently situation, they are explaining what's going on, they are giving a time frame, they're a looking for solutions, if they're to run away with your money, they'd have done already, as many companies did without saying a word.

2 girls went with the lawyer to the office and they're shouting and yelling, telling that they want their money back, after exential explained the situation, the lawyer said: They (exential) are giving you an option, they're explaining why the 20 days period are not being honored, if you want to fight on the court, it's going to take longer, if you want to wait and see if they're going to pay as per new time frame, it's up to you and it may be the faster way.

Now it's up to you guys, I sincerely understand all your frustrations, broken promises from exential, breach of contract and so on, I wish I had a crystal ball to predict what's really going to happen, my decision has been made. Most of you are my colleagues on EK and I wish you all the best on your decisions.

So where do you guys fall on your categories???

Not going to speak for anyone else but I would classify myself as someone who primarily wants to secure his money and secondarily wants to regain profits. I check this thread almost everyday in hopes that there will be news that the police and financial authorities have gone through exential's business records. If they declare Exential clean, I will be secure in putting money back in and harvest profits. If not, then I can secure my money elsewhere and look for safer ways to get profit.

Until then, I will keep suggesting to everyone still involved to make it happen. Let us leave nothing to doubt.

Back