Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
risk in investing in EG is not investment risk (since they still guarantee to give your full capital within 20 days). its the risk that they are crazy and will not return your money. your only resort to this is legal action. or you can grab them by the neck or hire a hitman in goa (in case they go back to goa). :)

I can't believe that you're actually insinuating hiring a hitman.

I can't believe that you're actually insinuating hiring a hitman.
Sometimes frustration brings worst sense of humour. Next constructive step is to put pressure on Exential Group owners or as they are known in Goa as FC Prime Markets. Sydney Lemos or Sydney Marshal Agnelo is the man you want. You all can write to Goa FC owners Venugopal Dhoot, Virat Kohli as well as Goan businessmen Dattaraj Salgaocar and Shrinivas Dempo and express your concerns that they should protect the club image from a potential or possible association with a Financial scam. And that the sponsorship money source is under question by several legal teams.

Guys,

Has anyone recently i.e. within the last month managed to have capital returned? And how did they facilitate this. My colleagues are now two months overdue for their capital and profit return. So I can give them solid advice on how people have managed to force EG to returne the capital, how did people approach this. I used the DMC freezone authority threat in Sept last year and that did the trick, however I think this is cascading too fast and EG seem not to be responding to anything these days.

Hello, we have withdrawn our capital last January but until now NO luck to get it. EG has a lot of excuses and lies..we're just keep on hoping and hoping..:( No positive response.

I managed to seek legal advice from our company legal department. They said that it would be best to file a collective suit rather than individual to save cost because the claim is not that much. Anyway, I am prepared to work with anyone who wishes to follow the same process. Let me know. Thanks.

we can join to file a complain. I guess more would be better.

hello, we can join you
Get in touch with this law firm as they want to do collective case for very reduced price.

Please note this is not by any chance limiting your choice of legal advice. I have seen few and this firm offered best deal. Please do check around for better fees. You might have free legal advice from your work place or work insurance so check other aspects before going to a private lawyer.

Contact name: Alaa Momtaz, Associate at Mohammed Al Dahbashi Advocates & Legal Consultants, Office 607, Business Tower, Business Bay, P.O.Box 413633, Dubai, U.A.E

T:+9714 4412031

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so I contacted the mentioned lawyer and apparently (as per the collective mail sent to all of us) we are about 15 people willing to contribute to the collective case.

For those of you who are joining he collective case, my understanding from what the lawyer said, it seems like we might not won the case in the event that Exential has our investments outside the UAE. Can this be true?

Back