Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Hi Crabber, Our RM is pushing us to sign a formal notice so we could get a time frame for the release of our capital, while in the first place we have withdrawn our money last January 7th and first told us that the release will be delayed for the next 20 days. and only a month ago when he informed us that there is a new contract to sign and so we have to wait for 6 months before they can release our capital. this is really insane as we have waited almost 6months now and every now and then they are changing their words. I guess its time to take your advise and hoping that will get our capital at the soonest time. Again thank you for this information.
Hi Lady23 - They will try push you to sign the new contract as it basically reduces the client's rights extensively. If you read it you will notice it is very vague and basically you are allowing them to make decisions etc according to what best suits them. My advice is if you're not happy giving away 90% of your rights (in comparison to previous contract) then do not sign the contract and close your account. That way the original contract still stands and they are obligated to give back your funds within 20 working days. They will try tell you that you have to wait 6-9 months but in court of law they have no legal grounds to delay that long. It is reasonable for a client to give a 5-10 day allowance, however this would be at the client's discretion and not Exential Group as they would be in breach of contract.

Hope this helps.

So as I mentioned previously, unless you sign their new agreements, which gives you no additional rights whatsoever, they will hold your profit and withdrawal ransom.. Do you think this is ethical (for those EG supporters still floating around). For the rest - I think this is a lesson in due diligence. I'm not going to get on a soapbox - Im more interested in how EG intends to pay the obviously large amount of clients, without collapsing and dealing with the authorities.

Guys if anyone at all has had any success in the last 6 months - please let everyone know here how they managed to withdraw their capital.

totalpips - see my message on page 91 on how I got my money from both my accounts. Anyone who's signed the new contract is basically screwed to an extent!

Exential has 3 goals now:

1. Make up any possible lie to keep you from reporting them to the authorities. Notice how they (and some of their cheerleaders) alternate between "Complaints won't go anywhere" to "Complaints will tie up money longer" and even to "We'll tell the court the money is gone."

2. To blackmail clients into signing away rights, thus making it harder to complain to the authorities.

3. To dangle hope of bigger and better future returns, so that they can try to restart the Ponzi engine by getting new deposits.

If you have money and they won't give it to you, complain to the authorities TODAY. Every day you wait gives them more time to spend or hide YOUR money.

Can somebody please can someone help me with any advocates contact detail ...(I tried skimming some pages back to get details however couldn't get so )

Hi Lady23 - They will try push you to sign the new contract as it basically reduces the client's rights extensively. If you read it you will notice it is very vague and basically you are allowing them to make decisions etc according to what best suits them. My advice is if you're not happy giving away 90% of your rights (in comparison to previous contract) then do not sign the contract and close your account. That way the original contract still stands and they are obligated to give back your funds within 20 working days. They will try tell you that you have to wait 6-9 months but in court of law they have no legal grounds to delay that long. It is reasonable for a client to give a 5-10 day allowance, however this would be at the client's discretion and not Exential Group as they would be in breach of contract.

Hope this helps.

Hi crabber, Thank you for your reply. yes we didn't agree to sign and we kept pushing our rights for them to give our money back. signing a new contract will not guarantee that they will give back our money on time as we have already waited for almost 6 months now since our withdrawal of capital last January. they kept on delaying it and giving us a lot of alibi why they cannot give our money back.

guys any one how have contacts for lawyers , please share
or should i just file a complain in the public prosecutor office ?
any one here who filed a case already?

Hi Nikel7, are you part of the collective case? Any news? I just finished sending a message to a lawyer from MAD Advocates and while googling, I found this forum, which is great, btw. I saw your post, and I'm really curious how it went with Exential after the 7 days notice. Thank you, Cristina

Hi Cristina. After 7 days of notice period nothing has changed. We filed a case and we are going to the first hearing at the court on June 13 2016.

For everyone having trouble prying their money out of Exential, Crabber just handed you a new weapon. Email consumerrights@dubaided.gov.ae
I sent an email to the consumer rights and this is what I was told:

Dear ***

Thank you for contacting Consumer Rights Dubai.

Please accept our sincere apology for not being able to process your complaint because it is out of our scope, you may contact the Dubai Media City Authority at:

·Tel. No: 04-3914555

·E-mail Address: info@dubaimediacity.ae

Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Hi crabber, Thank you for your reply. yes we didn't agree to sign and we kept pushing our rights for them to give our money back. signing a new contract will not guarantee that they will give back our money on time as we have already waited for almost 6 months now since our withdrawal of capital last January. they kept on delaying it and giving us a lot of alibi why they cannot give our money back.

Try the steps I advised on page 91 and hopefully you will get them to give your money back. Happy to help where I can.

Back