Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
DMCC? maybe you mean DMC (media city)? because DMCC is in JLT. I initially thought that EG is in a freezone since it its office is in the jurisdiction of media city. However, when I checked the Dubai Dept Economic Dev (DED), EG is set up as an LLC (not FZ LLC). So it is under Dubai Municipality (unless they have other companies which we dont know). Maybe start complaining with DM? Problem with this is it involves a local partner. If the local partner is not passive (i.e., the ones where you just have to pay fixed amount per year) and the local partner has connections, etc., then the process will take time.

But the fact remains that EG should have registered with DIFC (or be fully registered under central bank) to at least put some credibility that their operations is highly regulated. Sadly, DM's (or any other freezone) oversight over companies is not that strong.

Hi Rider X,

FCI is registered (well previously) in DMCC. So we have EG being DED registered and Dubai Media City registered. And the broker they were using being DMCC registered. Confused??? However all are connected through the same owner (Lemos). And I thing this is the reason why they have done it this way. To confuse anyone looking closely at it all.

Hi Rider X,

FCI is registered (well previously) in DMCC. So we have EG being DED registered and Dubai Media City registered. And the broker they were using being DMCC registered. Confused??? However all are connected through the same owner (Lemos). And I thing this is the reason why they have done it this way. To confuse anyone looking closely at it all.

Yup. confusing indeed. :) DMCC is dubai multi commodities centre, meaning companies dealing with commodities like gold, metals, etc. So I dont know why FCI was able to register with them. Is EG really registered with Dubai Media City? For now, the only concrete registration that I can see is the DED, thus, its better to direct the complaints to DED.

I went to the office today. When my relationship manager did not agree to transfer my funds to me within the 20 working days as stated in the contract i called the police. The police showed up an hour later and did give them a bit of a hard time but in the end they said i need to go to Barsha police station to file a case. At the police station there were a few other exential clients trying to do the same thing and the officer on duty clearly wanted to get rid of us and said we need to go to Mirdif or Rashadia police station. So i'm running out of options......any ideas what more to do?

So i'm running out of options......any ideas what more to do?

It may be a good idea to exchange contact information with others in the group for updates and ideas. Perhaps the best option is to to the Police general headquarters so they cannot send you around any farther.

News just in....

Ramadan Kareem!!

We would like to take this opportunity to inform our clients that we have just renewed our business license and we are running into our 7th year of operation. This has only been possible due to the long lasting support from our stakeholders and clients.

In our continuous efforts to ensure that all processes meet the necessary legal requirements, we recently employed the services of a Dubai Court approved auditor. This will also provide assurance to our clients that our business is free from material misstatement.

Exential has always taken pride that in the past the favorable market conditions and unrestricted banking channels insured that we could process all withdrawal requests in the stipulated time period.

However, due to the limited banking channels, coupled with the challenges encountered in expanding our bank network we have been facing delays in the withdrawal payments and hence we have not been able to provide firm timelines to our clients. Further delays are expected.

We would like to explain in detail the current challenges which were unforeseen, we here at, Exential are facing:

· Unknowingly withdrawal payments were being transferred to high risk countries, and due to increase in compliance in the banks, the banking networks locally and internationally were closed in December hence, there was a delay in withdrawal payments

· To cater to our wide client base, a banking network was opened in Australia in August, 2015. However, due to the backlog of the withdrawal payments in December 2015, some clients submitted unsubstantial claims regarding the company, which further led the banks to close our accounts. This left us with the limited local existing network in the UAE.

· In addition to the above our team has been working hard to get more transfer/ banking partners on board to help ease the ongoing issue but the nature of business, transactions involved and brokerage partners not licensed with the local regulatory bodies has made it difficult to achieve our goal.

Also, may we request our clients to refrain from posting negative reviews on the internet about Exential and its brokerage partners, as this has led to initial decline of accepting our application to open new bank accounts.

To our clients we would like to explain the challenges since December:

Exential would like to bring to the notice of their clients that they marketed their respective product as a secondary income, since an investment is based on savings and the returns are solely done to increase an existing income. However, this has been treated by clients as a primary income which has led to dependency on us for withdrawal payouts, hence a high volume. Clients are encouraged to invest only if they have disposable income. We request you not to take a loan and do an investment. Exential is not responsible for personal situations such as property payments, fees, loan EMIs etc.

After careful consideration, in order for Exential to be able to cater to the high volume of withdrawals with our current banking channels, we would like to inform you of certain changes in the schedule of withdrawal payments that may impact you. In the past withdrawal payments were processed every month, however effective January 1, 2017, payments will now be discharged every quarter. All withdrawal payments will be put on hold till January, 2017. The returns on your investments will be cumulated and paid at the end of each quarter.

A more clear structure of the payouts from 1st Jan 2017 will be shared with you in due course (Sept 2016) once we have clarity on the final number of clients that will continue with Exential.

In lieu of this situation we are providing the below mentioned options:

Option 1

If you agree to receiving a quarterly return and you are happy to continue your valuable relationship, you will need to sign the amendment. May we please ask you to complete the following:

1. In the document section of the portal, you will find the amendment

2. Please download and review the amendment

3. After reviewing the amendment, please either click on Accept or Reject

4. If you click on Accept, the investment will be locked in for a period of one year from the date of accepting the amendment

5. If you click on Reject, your account will automatically be issued towards a closure and your respective RM will call you to arrange for a time for you to come into the office to sign the

“Assurance document” before August 31,2016
Option 2

However, we understand if your personal situation does not allow you to handle the delay and the new payment plan, you can choose to discontinue/terminate your relationship with us we would need you to do the following:

1. Terminate the account by sending an email to withdrawals@exentialgroup.com mentioning “ Contract Termination” in the subject line

2. Once the email is received, a sales coordinator will call you to schedule an appointment with you based on your convenience and availability of your assigned RM to come into the office to sign the “Assurance document” which will confirm the payout and closure of your account. This document has been drafted after careful consideration to ensure that we here at Exential are providing an assurance that your investment along with the profit will be paid to you.

3. Final payout including profits accrued until date of closure will be paid with a lead time of nine months*

4. Your assigned RM will assist you with any other queries which you may have

* Payout with a lead time of nine months is based on an analysis done to release funds with the current limited banking channels

Please note that due to a wide client base, priority will be given to those clients who come to the office with a prior scheduled appointment.

While we understand that these changes may cause some inconvenience to our clients, we do hope to maintain your long standing relationship with us.

Please complete the above process, whether you wish to continue with us or would like to choose the option of discontinuing the relationship, by August 31,2016.

If we do not hear from you by the above mentioned date, we will automatically close your account and your funds will be transferred to your bank account mentioned in your profile within in the lead time of nine months from the date of closure which in this case will be August 31,2016.

Please note that you will still need to come to the office to sign the “Assurance document”

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

With Regards,
Client Services
Exential Group

guys, did exential sent this to all clients? why we didn't get this email?

I went to the office today. When my relationship manager did not agree to transfer my funds to me within the 20 working days as stated in the contract i called the police. The police showed up an hour later and did give them a bit of a hard time but in the end they said i need to go to Barsha police station to file a case. At the police station there were a few other exential clients trying to do the same thing and the officer on duty clearly wanted to get rid of us and said we need to go to Mirdif or Rashadia police station. So i'm running out of options......any ideas what more to do?
I encourage everyone to go to Barsha or Mirdif or Rashadia Police station. I went to the latter as well as filed a case with MAD Advocates (I've shared the contact detalis a few pages ago). I had positive reaction on this, because people from EG are contacting me to request to withdraw my civil case. We will get rid of these crooks guys. Don't give up and keep filing cases. Go to Police and don't give up!

I encourage everyone to go to Barsha or Mirdif or Rashadia Police station. I went to the latter as well as filed a case with MAD Advocates (I've shared the contact detalis a few pages ago). I had positive reaction on this, because people from EG are contacting me to request to withdraw my civil case. We will get rid of these crooks guys. Don't give up and keep filing cases. Go to Police and don't give up!

There you go guys - nikel7 has made it nice and simple for you. Go to the above mentioned police stations (be brave - the police arent out to catch you) and file a case. I recommend going with an arabic speaker (or if you have an emirati friend take them), so that any complexities of your case can be explained carefully. Take your documents with you, emails, signed contracts etc etc even screenshots of whatsapp messages with RM's.

I've dealt a lot with the police out here (nature of my job). They are very very good and will follow up, but only if you file a case with them.

Good Luck everyone, I hope some of you can at least recover some of their investment!

And just on a side note my personal opinion: everyone who invested in this knowing it is 99.9% a ponzi and referring friends for money are just the same kind of crook as those people. Actually everyone who understood what they were doing and still invested with them (knowing that someone in the end will loose money and just hoping it's not them) I hope that you can sleep in peace at night.

News just in....

Ramadan Kareem!!

We would like to take this opportunity to inform our clients that we have just renewed our business license and we are running into our 7th year of operation. This has only been possible due to the long lasting support from our stakeholders and clients.

In our continuous efforts to ensure that all processes meet the necessary legal requirements, we recently employed the services of a Dubai Court approved auditor. This will also provide assurance to our clients that our business is free from material misstatement.

Exential has always taken pride that in the past the favorable market conditions and unrestricted banking channels insured that we could process all withdrawal requests in the stipulated time period.

However, due to the limited banking channels, coupled with the challenges encountered in expanding our bank network we have been facing delays in the withdrawal payments and hence we have not been able to provide firm timelines to our clients. Further delays are expected.

We would like to explain in detail the current challenges which were unforeseen, we here at, Exential are facing:

· Unknowingly withdrawal payments were being transferred to high risk countries, and due to increase in compliance in the banks, the banking networks locally and internationally were closed in December hence, there was a delay in withdrawal payments

· To cater to our wide client base, a banking network was opened in Australia in August, 2015. However, due to the backlog of the withdrawal payments in December 2015, some clients submitted unsubstantial claims regarding the company, which further led the banks to close our accounts. This left us with the limited local existing network in the UAE.

· In addition to the above our team has been working hard to get more transfer/ banking partners on board to help ease the ongoing issue but the nature of business, transactions involved and brokerage partners not licensed with the local regulatory bodies has made it difficult to achieve our goal.

Also, may we request our clients to refrain from posting negative reviews on the internet about Exential and its brokerage partners, as this has led to initial decline of accepting our application to open new bank accounts.

Exential would like to bring to the notice of their clients that they marketed their respective product as a secondary income, since an investment is based on savings and the returns are solely done to increase an existing income. However, this has been treated by clients as a primary income which has led to dependency on us for withdrawal payouts, hence a high volume. Clients are encouraged to invest only if they have disposable income. We request you not to take a loan and do an investment. Exential is not responsible for personal situations such as property payments, fees, loan EMIs etc.

After careful consideration, in order for Exential to be able to cater to the high volume of withdrawals with our current banking channels, we would like to inform you of certain changes in the schedule of withdrawal payments that may impact you. In the past withdrawal payments were processed every month, however effective January 1, 2017, payments will now be discharged every quarter. All withdrawal payments will be put on hold till January, 2017. The returns on your investments will be cumulated and paid at the end of each quarter.

A more clear structure of the payouts from 1st Jan 2017 will be shared with you in due course (Sept 2016) once we have clarity on the final number of clients that will continue with Exential.

Option 1

If you agree to receiving a quarterly return and you are happy to continue your valuable relationship, you will need to sign the amendment. May we please ask you to complete the following:

4. If you click on Accept, the investment will be locked in for a period of one year from the date of accepting the amendment

5. If you click on Reject, your account will automatically be issued towards a closure and your respective RM will call you to arrange for a time for you to come into the office to sign the

Option 2

However, we understand if your personal situation does not allow you to handle the delay and the new payment plan, you can choose to discontinue/terminate your relationship with us we would need you to do the following:

1. Terminate the account by sending an email to withdrawals@exentialgroup.com mentioning “ Contract Termination” in the subject line

2. Once the email is received, a sales coordinator will call you to schedule an appointment with you based on your convenience and availability of your assigned RM to come into the office to sign the “Assurance document” which will confirm the payout and closure of your account. This document has been drafted after careful consideration to ensure that we here at Exential are providing an assurance that your investment along with the profit will be paid to you.

3. Final payout including profits accrued until date of closure will be paid with a lead time of nine months*

* Payout with a lead time of nine months is based on an analysis done to release funds with the current limited banking channels

Please note that due to a wide client base, priority will be given to those clients who come to the office with a prior scheduled appointment.

While we understand that these changes may cause some inconvenience to our clients, we do hope to maintain your long standing relationship with us.

Please complete the above process, whether you wish to continue with us or would like to choose the option of discontinuing the relationship, by August 31,2016.

If we do not hear from you by the above mentioned date, we will automatically close your account and your funds will be transferred to your bank account mentioned in your profile within in the lead time of nine months from the date of closure which in this case will be August 31,2016.

Please note that you will still need to come to the office to sign the “Assurance document”

With Regards,
Client Services
Exential Group

Hi Milky123, where did you get this email? we didnt received anything like this from EG. just wondering...

News just in....

Ramadan Kareem!!

Option 1

Option 2

With Regards,
Client Services
Exential Group

Those who will withdraw now will get their cash in 9 months (march 2017). But those who will stay will get to know the payout plan by Sep 2016 and will get the payouts by Jan 2017.

In other words, They have the money to pay the "payouts" by Jan 2017 (which they are not contractually obliged to pay) yet they dont have the money to pay the capital withdrawals (which they are required to pay) by that time. Earliest is only on March 2017.

Also, Dubai court approved auditors are forensic auditors for assistance in court cases. They are not primarily financial auditors. And majority of the auditors here are registered with Dubai courts, RERA, etc. :) With the money that EG is generating, they should go for the Big 4 audit firms.

Back