Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
guys, did exential sent this to all clients? why we didn't get this email?

Hi lady23,
They sent the email to client who have not closed their accounts.the email was forwarded to me by a friend.for us who closed we do not get any communication.

Hi lady23,
They sent the email to client who have not closed their accounts.the email was forwarded to me by a friend.for us who closed we do not get any communication.

Hi Milky123, I see that is why we also didn't get this email as we have closed our accounts already last January.

Guys if you follow to choose the advice above, remember here in the UAE we have very strict rules in regards to photographing or taking video of someone. Don't get yourself in any trouble by taking images of the incident. The police arriving on site should be enough. Also if you have an Arabic speaking friend, as if they would mind tagging along. It's always good when speaking to the local authorities here to have someone who can speak the same language as not all police are fluent English speakers.

Another reason to invite the press along - they should know all the rules about video and audio recording.

Hi lady23,
HI
Please advice where and when this meeting going to happened
I have checked with colleagues who still have accounts they did not receive this info

I also need to join this group please. Anyone have contact details of members?

Guys, please go a few pages back. I have posted the details of MAD Advocates who are in charge of the collective case. Please be aware that, although this is a collective case, they will charge you as a single one. But I still advise you to consider them.

I have contacted the head of ESCA - Emirates Securities and Commodities Authority - http://www.sca.gov.ae/
they should be able to do something.

Dr. Obaid Saif Al Zaabi <Obaidshz@sca.ae>

I bet if they get hundreds of emails it will create some action.

All of EG accounts should be frozen and everything audited.

Does anyone know if Sidney Lemos- the boss (at least to the public) is still around?

I have contacted the head of ESCA - Emirates Securities and Commodities Authority - http://www.sca.gov.ae/
they should be able to do something.

Dr. Obaid Saif Al Zaabi <Obaidshz@sca.ae>

I bet if they get hundreds of emails it will create some action.

All of EG accounts should be frozen and everything audited.

Does anyone know if Sidney Lemos- the boss (at least to the public) is still around?
I dont think so.

Back