Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Unfortunately, he's not a member and never was, so he won't understand. Legitimate companies operate according to the law. If the written contract requires you to return the capital within 20 working days, you have to do so, otherwise you are breaking the law that enforces the contract.

Tell me when you heard about someone who filed a case and got the money in 20 days???

here comes mr. contradiction again :) Yes, EG never forces anyone to take a loan, but you are crazy not to take one either. With a history of 7-11% monthly profit, and a supposedly guaranteed return of capital within 20 days, you are crazy not to put all your savings with them :) Personal loan is only 8-12% average annual interest. EG is giving that percentage monthly. So I still dont understand why you wont move heaven and earth to invest with them. Or maybe you are indeed contradicting yourself. I think you are no different than many of the non-investors here. You don't actually believe that EG is legit. You are just waiting for EG to be proven a scam or not.

Oh oh! "riderX again! hahaha. you mate have a lot of negativity. Why don't you travel in GOA and relax?

I am an investor
And I've been cheated on by EG .. I've invested in forex before and I'm know the risk
But in all my heart invistments I monitor the profit .. And if it's not going well., I do stop the trading .. Lose some money money and move on
Which was the reason why I joined EG cuz I've been told I'll watch the trading process .. And withdraw in 20 days if I want
I don't mind losing money .. But the case here .. I lost everythink
EG decided never to pay me back
So don't you dare talkin about them being legit

marcmarc - you see the real scenario here? you know the risk! why on earth will you invest everything you have? Good luck!

To you smart "Batibot69" - Have you ever heard about RISK? It's funny how you put every blame in EG when a year back, a lot of people here are praising EG how good it is. And now that they are facing some challenges, you guys are putting them down. I'm not saying also that EG was not at fault but lets be honest, you took loans at your own risk.

Also, if EG is scam - it should have been proven now. And they should have fled the country. Sidney is still in town and constant meetings are happening to get everything settled. That's it! Stop whining! GOODLUCK!
To you smartass
EG said they would trade with a risk of 25%
This is the risk I signed up for .. Based on the fact I can stop whenever I want
Now it is all gone
All!!!
So f u!!! Don't u ever lecture ys about risk

Tell me when you heard about someone who filed a case and got the money in 20 days???

None as of yet since hearings are ongoing. Can you kindly provide references of resolved cases that prove Exential's legitimacy?

I've witnessed the collapse of a couple of scams and in all of them most people don't get back the money... much less in 20 days.

To you smart "Batibot69" - Have you ever heard about RISK? It's funny how you put every blame in EG when a year back, a lot of people here are praising EG how good it is. And now that they are facing some challenges, you guys are putting them down. I'm not saying also that EG was not at fault but lets be honest, you took loans at your own risk.

Also, if EG is scam - it should have been proven now. And they should have fled the country. Sidney is still in town and constant meetings are happening to get everything settled. That's it! Stop whining! GOODLUCK!

Nah.. sorry.. I am just speaking on their behalf. I never took a loan. I have funds I can lend you so you can invest early. By the way it is Sydney.. I never mentioned anything about EG being a scam. Read my smart friend. " One rotten apple spoils the whole barrel", that the way it is. No matter how much EG performs in the past, it is already non-bearing. A breach is a breach that is the truth of the matter.

There are many types of Risk by the way.. Can you expound what types Risk are we facing here?
Market Risk? - EG is showing income on a monthly basis..
Liquidity Risk? - Could be.. they cannot meet the demands of the massive withdrawals?
Reputational Risk? - Could be also.. EG's reputation is already in deep ****
Legal Risk? - Hmmm.. you know the answer..

I am no expert here, but I am sure that a person cannot travel if there are cases filed at court. Just thinking..

Lastly, I am not whining about EG. I just don't like people like you putting comments like this. You don't have the effin right to do that because you are no investor at all. If you are an employee protecting the image of the hand that is feeding you, fine go ahead. But I think the real problem of the EG will surely not be disclosed to an employee. It's beyond your pay grade. (assuming I am correct that you are an employee)..

Point is just shut up..you are as arrogant as the FB group Admin "Mr. Mabunay"...lol

Sidney is still in town and constant meetings are happening to get everything settled.

Constant meetings will not get everything settled - paying out capital withdrawals would. Exential made a mistake in prioritizing profit payouts over capital withdrawal and that's what is pissing-off some people. There are no guarantees of monthly profits but capital withdrawal is guaranteed in the agreement (20 days). Unfortunately capital withdrawal is the least of Exential's priorities. It is understandable that some people will whine when they feel like they're treated unjustly so I guess that should be ok - although acting on the problem would yield better results.

Constant meetings will not get everything settled - paying out capital withdrawals would. Exential made a mistake in prioritizing profit payouts over capital withdrawal and that's what is pissing-off some people. There are no guarantees of monthly profits but capital withdrawal is guaranteed in the agreement (20 days). Unfortunately capital withdrawal is the least of Exential's priorities. It is understandable that some people will whine when they feel like they're treated unjustly so I guess that should be ok - although acting on the problem would yield better results.
Not even capital is guaranteed
I've checked with my lawyer
They made sure the have no responsibility
The stamp on the contract is for a different company
I went to s&s today .. They say they have nothing to do with Tadawul
It's a scam bro
Sorry

Not even capital is guaranteed
I've checked with my lawyer
They made sure the have no responsibility
The stamp on the contract is for a different company
I went to s&s today .. They say they have nothing to do with Tadawul
It's a scam bro
Sorry

Hmmm... So the 20-day capital withdrawal term in the contract isn't enforceable since the stamp used is for a different company?! This is getting worse.

There was an S&S guy who was at the Exential meeting 3 months back trying to appease the pissed "investors" (victims), I wonder if he was just a dummy.

It's ok, I've accepted that it was likely a scam since last year. I'm just sad for my brother and other friends who still have money in it.

SO we have another new user here "Ponzi_Buster? Are you an investor? or just like other people here who wants to get something ?? I don't think people really understand the situation, how many of you here filed a case? and went to the police? Did you get the result that you were expecting? Answer? "NO" why? because EG is truly legit and when they bounce back next year, some of you will crawl back to open an account. I'm not an investor but I will once I have saved enough. By the way, EG never force anyone to take loans and depend on the profits to pay up your debts or liabilities. Invest and be ready to face the consequence.

What the F@CK shu-op01!! The hell to you!

I invested 3 accounts and till today NO monthly profits since November 2015.

I understand my risk and since all is black and white and singed by EG that they will return my capital in 20days, but now EG can not even follow the contract and return our capital.
What is happening to EG shu-op01??
What did EG done to our capital investment shu-op01?

Back