Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
haha. shu-op created so much chaos here. to help you with your contradictions, heres the deal so that you will be justified in defending EG. ive got connections with the bank that even if you are just a laborer, i can help you get a loan of 25k usd. payment plan will be as per payout plan of EG which they said they will release by sept 2016. but you have to give them pdc. fyi. this can be done only after eid since my connection is currently out of the country. send me a pm if you are interested :)

shu_op1 It's really funny that you're not an investor and still you wanna defend EG. I know exactly who you are and that you're not an employee of EG and why you keep posting this shitty replies, If EG is legit show your investors the funds in their real time accounts with the brokers and give them the option to withdraw from their brokers directly I know for a fact that you can do that if this is a legit investment, In that case you dont't have to cry over alligations and "The customers will get their money within 24 Hrs" and voila the problem solved. but the funny thing is EG can never do that since there's no real investment or trading other than just 1 account you keep to show the dumb investors and make them believe that each and every account of them are traded the same way and so all of them get the same statement and same profits.
The reality is that you doctor the statements as you want and show it to your clients.

Reallly? You know exactly who I am??? I'm quiet fascinated with that.... Lol! Whine more mate!

haha. shu-op created so much chaos here. to help you with your contradictions, heres the deal so that you will be justified in defending EG. ive got connections with the bank that even if you are just a laborer, i can help you get a loan of 25k usd. payment plan will be as per payout plan of EG which they said they will release by sept 2016. but you have to give them pdc. fyi. this can be done only after eid since my connection is currently out of the country. send me a pm if you are interested :)

Seriously?? How come you have connections in the bank?? Lol!

Then you know what, ask your connection how strict it is to open bank accounts with so much negativity attached to the company opening. Ask them? Will that be possible?

Seriously?? How come you have connections in the bank?? Lol!

Then you know what, ask your connection how strict it is to open bank accounts with so much negativity attached to the company opening. Ask them? Will that be possible?

cmon, dont chicken out now. pm me and i guarantee that you will get the loan. its time to put credibility to what you are saying. prove that you truly believe in EG and be an investor :)

cmon, dont chicken out now. pm me and i guarantee that you will get the loan. its time to put credibility to what you are saying. prove that you truly believe in EG and be an investor :)

EG is not accepting anymore new clients for 2 months now. Their focus is on how to offload some of the existing clients and of course face some of the cases (if there is any) filed against them..

Funny. Shu-op01 is making the same illogical arguments as some of Exential's biggest cheerleaders. Those guys went silent after their claims of still getting payments were contradicted by too many others reporting non-payments. So now we have someone making EXACTLY the same arguments, but also claiming that he's not actually invested, so doesn't have info on why no one is getting the money owed.

Law enforcement is slow. Regulators are even slower. The more well documented complaints they get, the more likely they are to getting around to taking action.

Too many victims are praying this turns out well instead of complaining - which is one of the reasons why this scam hasn't been crushed yet.

File complaints. File them with every police office and regulator you've seen mentioned in this thread.

Funny. Shu-op01 is making the same illogical arguments as some of Exential's biggest cheerleaders. Those guys went silent after their claims of still getting payments were contradicted by too many others reporting non-payments. So now we have someone making EXACTLY the same arguments, but also claiming that he's not actually invested, so doesn't have info on why no one is getting the money owed.

Law enforcement is slow. Regulators are even slower. The more well documented complaints they get, the more likely they are to getting around to taking action.

Too many victims are praying this turns out well instead of complaining - which is one of the reasons why this scam hasn't been crushed yet.

File complaints. File them with every police office and regulator you've seen mentioned in this thread.
Please keep filing cases guys!

Anyone know when the last sighting of SL was? December? February? Here or in India? I am starting to suspect the accounts were all frozen progressively from the end of last year and that he may be having "free board and lodgings" if you know what I mean.

Shu-op is an EG STOOGE.
Sydney Lemos has left the country long time ago. One has to be stupid to stay and face the shitstorm.
Prince Daniel and Firas Singer are the ones to go after if they are still here.
There is no money left to pay. Anyone who believes they don't have to make partial payments is naive and should get a wake up call in understanding all these delaying tactics.
Everyone, go file a case in the Rulers court in Dubai and Abu Dhabi for misusing the Royal Family's name and they would automatically start getting scrutinized. The longer you wait, the more the pain.
Btw, my brothers complaint against FC prime with ASIC in Australia got a response stating that there are no banking restrictions and that FC prime doesn't have any AFS license to trade in FOREX activity.
Everything EG mentioned was a big load of crap.
Don't let these crooks off the hook people.
ACT NOW....
If anyone has any exposure in UT MARKETS after seeing all of this, they deserve to Lose their money. That is another shitstorm brewing right there !

Back