Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Shu-op is an EG STOOGE.
Sydney Lemos has left the country long time ago. One has to be stupid to stay and face the shitstorm.
Prince Daniel and Firas Singer are the ones to go after if they are still here.
There is no money left to pay. Anyone who believes they don't have to make partial payments is naive and should get a wake up call in understanding all these delaying tactics.
Everyone, go file a case in the Rulers court in Dubai and Abu Dhabi for misusing the Royal Family's name and they would automatically start getting scrutinized. The longer you wait, the more the pain.
Btw, my brothers complaint against FC prime with ASIC in Australia got a response stating that there are no banking restrictions and that FC prime doesn't have any AFS license to trade in FOREX activity.
Everything EG mentioned was a big load of crap.
Don't let these crooks off the hook people.
ACT NOW....
If anyone has any exposure in UT MARKETS after seeing all of this, they deserve to Lose their money. That is another shitstorm brewing right there !

Like riderX - Dredd will have loads of negativity as well. What proof do you have that Sydney is not in town? Have you visited their office lately? Or you just assuming? Please! A lot of people already filed a case and I am really waiitng what result they can get except for paying more.

Anyone know when the last sighting of SL was? December? February? Here or in India? I am starting to suspect the accounts were all frozen progressively from the end of last year and that he may be having "free board and lodgings" if you know what I mean.

He was here in Dubai last month. May 26, 2016 to be exact! There was a meeting held as I have heard from a friend.

Like riderX - Dredd will have loads of negativity as well. What proof do you have that Sydney is not in town? Have you visited their office lately? Or you just assuming? Please! A lot of people already filed a case and I am really waiitng what result they can get except for paying more.

Now I seriously doubt your intentions my friend Shu-op. I just gave you an offer which no EG believer would refuse. but ur just ignoring it. im beginning to believe that you are an EG employee or a relative of mr lemos :)

He was here in Dubai last month. May 26, 2016 to be exact! There was a meeting held as I have heard from a friend.

have you seen him in person? if you just based it on your friend without you verifying it, its merely a hearsay :)

Now I seriously doubt your intentions my friend Shu-op. I just gave you an offer which no EG believer would refuse. but ur just ignoring it. im beginning to believe that you are an EG employee or a relative of mr lemos :)

have you seen him in person? if you just based it on your friend without you verifying it, its merely a hearsay :)

I can vouch that he was there on that meeting . I was there.. So its the other way around. What are being told here regarding him not around are mere rumors..

I can vouch that he was there on that meeting . I was there.. So its the other way around. What are being told here regarding him not around are mere rumors..

good then. at least its now a fact rather than a hearsay coming from shu-op. i guess the next question is (which i assume a lot of investor will ask), whats that meeting about and why only selected investors were invited for that meeting.

good then. at least its now a fact rather than a hearsay coming from shu-op. i guess the next question is (which i assume a lot of investor will ask), whats that meeting about and why only selected investors were invited for that meeting.

Its a meeting initiated by one of the clients. That client contacted some of the Clients and the invitation reached me through a friend and when he managed to create a small group then a meeting was set with Sydney thru an RM... Its a direct Q&A with Sydney. You can ask whatever you want to and he answered. The answers are reality bite for some but it is as what it is. After the meeting some of my friends accepted the current situation and move on, some opt for a legal case and some probably opt to just whine over here or to other forums and at the same time do nothing.

Its a meeting initiated by one of the clients. That client contacted some of the Clients and the invitation reached me through a friend and when he managed to create a small group then a meeting was set with Sydney thru an RM... Its a direct Q&A with Sydney. You can ask whatever you want to and he answered. The answers are reality bite for some but it is as what it is. After the meeting some of my friends accepted the current situation and move on, some opt for a legal case and some probably opt to just whine over here or to other forums and at the same time do nothing.
Why is he not in the office on a daily basis meeting with clients and working on resolving the payment issues ? I have been into the office numerous times and sometimes waited there all day. I have never seen him. If he has nothing to hide or run from, why is it only the special few investors who have seen him? Why have none of these investors posted details of this secret meeting on any of the various on line discussions?

Why is he not in the office on a daily basis meeting with clients and working on resolving the payment issues ? I have been into the office numerous times and sometimes waited there all day. I have never seen him. If he has nothing to hide or run from, why is it only the special few investors who have seen him? Why have none of these investors posted details of this secret meeting on any of the various on line discussions?
Hi i am going to close account. Tgey are going to ask me to sign dicument saying that u get my capital and profit after 9 months. This is in contradition to initial contract tgat says in 20 days. Pls advise me ic i shoukd sign document or not?

Hi i am going to close account. Tgey are going to ask me to sign dicument saying that u get my capital and profit after 9 months. This is in contradition to initial contract tgat says in 20 days. Pls advise me ic i shoukd sign document or not?
No! The the paper they want you to sign says (more or less minimum 9 months) which makes it impossible for u to go to court after .. It gives them the right to pay u after 10 years .. Or never !
Do not sign this

Back