Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Why is he not in the office on a daily basis meeting with clients and working on resolving the payment issues ? I have been into the office numerous times and sometimes waited there all day. I have never seen him. If he has nothing to hide or run from, why is it only the special few investors who have seen him? Why have none of these investors posted details of this secret meeting on any of the various on line discussions?

I dont belong to few special investors. Someone just made an effort to gather few people and then bug the RM for a meeting with Sydney. You can do that by the way instead of going to their office everyday.

No! The the paper they want you to sign says (more or less minimum 9 months) which makes it impossible for u to go to court after .. It gives them the right to pay u after 10 years .. Or never !
Do not sign this
thanks a lot.
I have sent the request to withdrawal to close my account over the email and they have already done that. So if i dont sign then what will happen?

I dont belong to few special investors. Someone just made an effort to gather few people and then bug the RM for a meeting with Sydney. You can do that by the way instead of going to their office everyday.
Shall we all meet to arrange for such visit?

Now I seriously doubt your intentions my friend Shu-op. I just gave you an offer which no EG believer would refuse. but ur just ignoring it. im beginning to believe that you are an EG employee or a relative of mr lemos :)

I am not definitely an EG employee and never a relative to SL. I'm just supporting the company that my brother invested.

have you seen him in person? if you just based it on your friend without you verifying it, its merely a hearsay :)

riderX - my friend is very reliable person not like you.

Lol. Dropping names will not give you anything. I pity you mate.

This guy got overwhelmed by my reply. He dropped the name Sidney first and I corrected the spelling only. Pffft.. This will be my last reply as this guy's IQ is less than 1. I pity you more. You can't even invest because you still have to save for it. Word of advice, don't or you may end up like us.

i am going to close account. Tgey are going to ask me to sign dicument saying that u get my capital and profit after 9 months. This is in contradition to initial contract tgat says in 20 days. Pls advise me ic i shoukd sign document or not?

Sign or you don't at the end of the term they will still not honor the agreement. I actually signed the contract. I know it was stupid of me. But there is nothing we can do now. If you file a case, it will take you at least a year also to recover the amount. Word of advice, if someone will sign the contract ask them to write the name of the person. That was my mistake, I do not know who signed the contract. The only consolation I have right now is that, the contract bears the company stamp which can be honored in any courts here in UAE as a way of attestation.

Shall we all meet to arrange for such visit?

You need at least 25 attendees.

Try to organize a group on other FB forums. You can easily gather the nos. Once you have the confirmed no then set it up with one of the RMs.

For me to be honest I dont see a point now really. EG already came to a point wherein 'if you dont agree on our proposals then speak to our lawyer'.. They are not intimidated anymore with screaming, calling a police, filing a case, etc. They hired very good law firm to defend them. But that's just me and thats my perspective only. Yours is probably different so just good luck probably.

your friend is reliable. and so is investorone. but not you. :) for you to say that you are 100% sure, without you verifying it, its merely a hearsay.

RiderX,please don't Waste your Energy on this Shu-0p guy.following his post I think he is the same guy from the EG FB.He works for EG .

Back