Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I dont belong to few special investors. Someone just made an effort to gather few people and then bug the RM for a meeting with Sydney. You can do that by the way instead of going to their office everyday.
Seventy six calls to my RM not answered. Fifteen hours on the offices and I wasn't offered a meeting with SL.

Sign or you don't at the end of the term they will still not honor the agreement. I actually signed the contract. I know it was stupid of me. But there is nothing we can do now. If you file a case, it will take you at least a year also to recover the amount. Word of advice, if someone will sign the contract ask them to write the name of the person. That was my mistake, I do not know who signed the contract. The only consolation I have right now is that, the contract bears the company stamp which can be honored in any courts here in UAE as a way of attestation.

hi, if anyone has a copy of the new contract please share so we could see what in the new contract. Thank you

You need at least 25 attendees.

Try to organize a group on other FB forums. You can easily gather the nos. Once you have the confirmed no then set it up with one of the RMs.

For me to be honest I dont see a point now really. EG already came to a point wherein 'if you dont agree on our proposals then speak to our lawyer'.. They are not intimidated anymore with screaming, calling a police, filing a case, etc. They hired very good law firm to defend them. But that's just me and thats my perspective only. Yours is probably different so just good luck probably.
We have a second hearing today in the court. Let's see if they do have a good lawyer and let's see if they do show up this time.

hi, if anyone has a copy of the new contract please share so we could see what in the new contract. Thank you

Hi All,

Attached is the contract. Please do your best to bring justice to all victims including myself. Continue filing cases so that they will not be allowed to travel outside UAE.

I think we can hold the RMs jointly liable also for misrepresentation.

Attachments

• contract.pdf
    1,009.5 KB · Views: 83
I contacted ESCA- got the same response from 2 guys:

With reference to your email about Exential Group, please note that the Securities and Commodities Authority (SCA) has already received complaints about the group. However, complainers were instructed to submit their complaints to the Dubai-based Department of Economic Development since the group is headquartered in Dubai.
Moreover, SCA has jurisdiction over complaints involving parties licensed by it. Otherwise, complaints must be submitted to the authority that licensed those parties. In any case, complainers may also resort to the juridical authorities to claim their rights.

Furthermore, SCA will communicate the complaints it has already received to the UAE Central Bank and the Department of Economic Development for necessary action.

Best regards,

الدكتور عصام الدين سيد عبدالهادي

مستشار اعلامي

Dr.Essam El Din Sayed Abd El Hady

Media Advisor

TEL:+971 2 6277 888 : هاتف
DIR:
+971 2 6120 107 :مباشر
FAX:
+971 2 6274600:فاكس

P.O. Box 33733صندوق بريد

أبوظبي، الإمارات العربية المتحدة

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

www.sca.gov.ae

I contacted ESCA- got the same response from 2 guys:

With reference to your email about Exential Group, please note that the Securities and Commodities Authority (SCA) has already received complaints about the group. However, complainers were instructed to submit their complaints to the Dubai-based Department of Economic Development since the group is headquartered in Dubai.

Moreover, SCA has jurisdiction over complaints involving parties licensed by it. Otherwise, complaints must be submitted to the authority that licensed those parties. In any case, complainers may also resort to the juridical authorities to claim their rights.

Furthermore, SCA will communicate the complaints it has already received to the UAE Central Bank and the Department of Economic Development for necessary action.

Best regards,

الدكتور عصام الدين سيد عبدالهادي

مستشار اعلامي

Dr.Essam El Din Sayed Abd El Hady

Media Advisor

TEL:+971 2 6277 888 : هاتف

DIR: +971 2 6120 107 :مباشر

FAX: +971 2 6274600:فاكس

P.O. Box 33733صندوق بريد

أبوظبي، الإمارات العربية المتحدة

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

www.sca.gov.ae

Wonderful news. Things are getting better and better. Keep contacting complaining to Dubai-based Department of Economic Development. Don't stop!

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be good if SCA can forward our complaints as when i made a complaint to Central Bank they said it is out of their scope!

Back