Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
In April, someone claiming to be Sydney Lemos contacted the FPA. He asked for his name and the names of his business partners to be removed from page 75 of this thread because the information was "a bit too personal".

There was no response to an FPA email for more information about whether he was involved with Exential..

Updates from yesterday's second hearing at the Court: a representative from Exential has finally attended the hearing and he requested for an adjournment to respond to the case and submit the Power of Attorney. Hence, the court has decided to adjourn the case to a set hearing on the 27th of June 2016 for the response of Exential.

I'll give you more info on the third hearing of next week.

Guys, Please see attached. Its an email from one of the relationship managers with his Clients email addresses. Maybe, just maybe someone could send an email and get each and everyone of them to make a complaint to the authorities??

That will hopefully create a few problems for Exential.... and get our complaints heard!
6 pages of email addresses........

Attachments

• Contacts.pdf
    611.5 KB · Views: 118
Guys, Please see attached. Its an email from one of the relationship managers with his Clients email addresses. Maybe, just maybe someone could send an email and get each and everyone of them to make a complaint to the authorities??

That will hopefully create a few problems for Exential.... and get our complaints heard!
6 pages of email addresses........
I can try doing that, however it would be useful if you could share other ways of complaining rather than hiring lawyers. Because I bet most of these people cannot afford a lawyer.

I can try doing that, however it would be useful if you could share other ways of complaining rather than hiring lawyers. Because I bet most of these people cannot afford a lawyer.

Wesley Dias is our RM. and he is useless he never helped us since day 1.

Hello, this is the number for the infamous Sydney Lemos. (055-1948239)

For who ever is opening a case, please provide the authorities with his number. I called this gentleman 6 times today with no answer.

I also met the senior relationship manager Andrew Fernandes and he was not helpful at all.

For all of those who are being pushed into signing the notice, please do not as they will not pay you back.

Hello, this is the number for the infamous Sydney Lemos. (055-1948239)

For who ever is opening a case, please provide the authorities with his number. I called this gentleman 6 times today with no answer.

I also met the senior relationship manager Andrew Fernandes and he was not helpful at all.

For all of those who are being pushed into signing the notice, please do not as they will not pay you back.
I think we are really doing a good job here helping each others so much. I noticed that we are really doing great improvements in the last couple of weeks, and I really do encourage you to keep it up.

Share as much as information as you guys can. I'll share this number with my lawyers.

See my previous post. I complained to ESCA and they said to take it up with the DED, as that is who has issued the Trade Licence.

I have copies of the EG Trade Licence if anyone needs it, I can post the full package I was sent before I invested.

Back