Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
See my previous post. I complained to ESCA and they said to take it up with the DED, as that is who has issued the Trade Licence.

I have copies of the EG Trade Licence if anyone needs it, I can post the full package I was sent before I invested.
Yes please.

No! The the paper they want you to sign says (more or less minimum 9 months) which makes it impossible for u to go to court after .. It gives them the right to pay u after 10 years .. Or never !
Do not sign this

I am planning to close my account, how can you say that it will take 10 years or more to pay the capital? What are your basis for these?

This guy got overwhelmed by my reply. He dropped the name Sidney first and I corrected the spelling only. Pffft.. This will be my last reply as this guy's IQ is less than 1. I pity you more. You can't even invest because you still have to save for it. Word of advice, don't or you may end up like us.

Batibot69 - Do you seriously believe that I can't invest right now? I can if I want to but hey! I'm not going to take a loan just to put it in a high risk investment. Not like you! You're greedy that's why you're in this trouble.
My kind advice to you mate - grow some balls and accept it.

RiderX,please don't Waste your Energy on this Shu-0p guy.following his post I think he is the same guy from the EG FB.He works for EG .

Miky123 are you for real!!?? I am not an EG employee and I don't work for anyone. I'm here because I'm protecting the company to which my brother invested. Do you all think that putting EG in a more difficult situation - you'll get your money back in an instant? Well, if you think that way! Better think again. If EG is a scam - I will push my brother to pull out his accounts but until no confirmation from authorities. I'll stand behind them.

I was wondering if the cases are already in the courts why no action is taken against exential like sealing their office etc, have they proved to the authorities that they are no scam.
They they really have a banking problem then they should should work in sorting it out at the earliest, if they are not opening new accounts and some of the investors have received their profits for the month of April 2016 and some of them who have cancelled their accounts have got their principle amount back then what they say may be true.
I have invested with them after taking a loan and am hoping that all these issues are sorted out.
I have heard that they want to reduce their client based and are asking clients to close accounts.
It's is still not proved that they are not a scam just having hope that they will bounce back to normal

Miky123 are you for real!!?? I am not an EG employee and I don't work for anyone. I'm here because I'm protecting the company to which my brother invested. Do you all think that putting EG in a more difficult situation - you'll get your money back in an instant? Well, if you think that way! Better think again. If EG is a scam - I will push my brother to pull out his accounts but until no confirmation from authorities. I'll stand behind them.
lol .. you are totally the same guy working for Tadawul

I am planning to close my account, how can you say that it will take 10 years or more to pay the capital? What are your basis for these?
because the paper they want you to sign clearly says ( we will return your capital " at least " minimum of 9 months
now, in law, if you accept this term, it mean that they can pay you in any time over 9 months
so maybe 10 months
1 year
5 years
20 years...
nothing forces this to pay you once u sign this paper
you go to court, they will show the court that paper, and say yes.. we agreed to pay him.. but we never mention when

Ohh now you have a brother who invested???,you soo sound like EG.your story changes every day..Go back to your cave Marc Anthony Mabuyan,there is no one here to spare your feeling.This is not a page you can control so let people voice it out here without kissing your xxx. And now I take my own advice to riderx .bye bye.

Back