Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Ohh now you have a brother who invested???,you soo sound like EG.your story changes every day..Go back to your cave Marc Anthony Mabuyan,there is no one here to spare your feeling.This is not a page you can control so let people voice it out here without kissing your xxx. And now I take my own advice to riderx .bye bye.

Lol..! Poor guy, who is he?? You know what, go back to my previous comments and maybe you'll see about my brother having investment. How many accounts do you have? 1? 2? 3? Tsk tsk. Goodluck in the future.

I'm here because I'm protecting the company to which my brother invested. Do you all think that putting EG in a more difficult situation - you'll get your money back in an instant? Well, if you think that way! Better think again. If EG is a scam - I will push my brother to pull out his accounts but until no confirmation from authorities. I'll stand behind them.

If you really care about your brother's investment like I do mine, you won't protect the company. Too many suspicious incidents are happening lately and having the authorities step in to take a closer look will benefit those involved.

If Exential is proven to be a scam, then it is what it is and no amount of ignoring the obvious signs will change the fact. Otherwise, if they're legitimate and are just slacking off on the capital withdrawals and payments, legal action will force them to up their game and pay those involved on time. Either way, it will be for both our brothers' benefit.

Assuming that they are legitimate amidst the red flags currently raised will only put you at risk of getting robbed blind. Stay vigilant and encourage those who are seeking action to find out the truth once-and-for-all.

Oh yeah! What proof you have marcmarc? You're just assuming, making an a** of yourself.
That is becoming too childish .. I can't reply
But yeah, I hope they pay u well in exential , if I were u , I'd find another job , cuz we are shutting down this company very soon
UNACCEPTABLE LANGUAGE REMOVED

Forums Team Note: Spirited discussions are permitted. Profanity is not.

That is becoming too childish .. I can't reply
But yeah, I hope they pay u well in exential , if I were u , I'd find another job , cuz we are shutting down this company very soon
REMOVED

Haha! You can't reply but you just did! Oh c'mon now mate. I have a very good job and go try bringing EG down if you can. I'll be here watching closely how you will fail. Cheers!

If you really care about your brother's investment like I do mine, you won't protect the company. Too many suspicious incidents are happening lately and having the authorities step in to take a closer look will benefit those involved.

If Exential is proven to be a scam, then it is what it is and no amount of ignoring the obvious signs will change the fact. Otherwise, if they're legitimate and are just slacking off on the capital withdrawals and payments, legal action will force them to up their game and pay those involved on time. Either way, it will be for both our brothers' benefit.

Assuming that they are legitimate amidst the red flags currently raised will only put you at risk of getting robbed blind. Stay vigilant and encourage those who are seeking action to find out the truth once-and-for-all.

Let the people file the case and let's see how the end result. But I will not let other people destroy the image of EG just because they are having a difficult time. My brother is very positive that things will go back to normal and I'll support him on that. Last 2014, EG was facing the same scenario but they managed to resolve things. This is an open forum and I respect every comments.

But I will not let other people destroy the image of EG just because they are having a difficult time. Last 2014, EG was facing the same scenario but they managed to resolve things.

But isn't EG the one responsible for destroying its own image? If they really cared about image, they would've issued cheques to process backlog payments instead of hiding under the incredible bank restrictions excuse. I was still with them in 2014 and other than the outrageous/inexplicable P&L swings and drawdowns at the end of the year, there was no issue remotely-close to what's happening today. Withdrawals were being honored and people were being paid as evidenced by me being able to jump out in 2015. Clearly not the case today.

I agree that this is an open forum and all comments should be respected. However, some comments will be more popular than others especially if they make more sense.

Let the people file the case and let's see how the end result. But I will not let other people destroy the image of EG just because they are having a difficult time. My brother is very positive that things will go back to normal and I'll support him on that. Last 2014, EG was facing the same scenario but they managed to resolve things. This is an open forum and I respect every comments.
Hahahahaha
Dude .. The image of EG is already destoryed .. They didn't pay any one for 7 months
They will never pay those who closed their accounts (including myself)
EG is a scam, and they hire trash like you to defend them online

Hahahahaha
Dude .. The image of EG is already destoryed .. They didn't pay any one for 7 months
They will never pay those who closed their accounts (including myself)
EG is a scam, and they hire trash like you to defend them online

When you get your money back - think twice before you invest again. You're a like a baby! haha

When you get your money back - think twice before you invest again. You're a like a baby! haha
I've be told by my RM ( there's is no money right now, we don't know when will we have money
We had problems that only 3 banks worked with us. .. Then 2 banks .. Not it is only one bank )
And he said ( of u sign the paper , there is no girantee we give u the money in 9 month , or even a year )
So shut ur mouth and stop this cheap defending .. U just make them look worst than what they already are

Back