Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Hello All,

Could you kindly upload the notice period which they are making us sign?

I visited the police station today and there were clients at the station who are in the same situation as all of us filing cases.

The documents needed to file complains are:
1) Initial Contract - translated to arabic
2) A statement stating what you are owed by Exential (when you opened the account, when you closed it and how much you are owed) translated to arabic
3) take the notice period which they are offering and translate it into arabic to show that they are trying to strip us out of our rights.

i am noticing that people are arguing more than they are helping on another on this form. since we are all in the same Shi@ hole here, lets try to gather all useful information and create a constructive argument which we can use against them and for our own interest.

please upload the notice period which they are asking us to sign.

I've be told by my RM ( there's is no money right now, we don't know when will we have money
We had problems that only 3 banks worked with us. .. Then 2 banks .. Not it is only one bank )
And he said ( of u sign the paper , there is no girantee we give u the money in 9 month , or even a year )
So shut ur mouth and stop this cheap defending .. U just make them look worst than what they already are
Hi I follow this thread for sometime. I have 2 account and close them but my RM say that EG cannot pay me now as there is no money. He force me to sign notice but I don’t sign. He get very scared when I say I want to meet Sydney or Valany Cardozo because this name sign contract where they say to give capital in 20 working day. I ask for qualification of Valany but he say she is Sydney wife and has no qualification in forex.

If anyone go to office ask for Valany I try and want to meet last week but RM say she has left dubai for holiday so I ask for Sydney but he say Sydney is busy in meeting (don’t know if he leave dubai as well).

Please anyone help should I sign notice? how to get money back?i cannot hire lawyer because manytimes im not in dubai.

More from ESCA

Dear KC,

with reference to your filed complaint against Exential group, SCA regret to tell you that this company and the FOREX trading activity at issue are out of SCA jurisdiction. Thus, SCA has taken its necessary measures and has informed all relevant concerned authorities ( Dubai Public Prosecution, Central Bank as the FOREX regulator and Dubai Department Of Economic Development as the licensing authority) about the complaints so they can investigate and take the necessary action accordingly. So, you may contact all or any of one of the said authorities to file your complaints and follow up your claims.

We apologize for any inconvenience and we look forward to serve better in the near future.

best regards,

Khalid

خالد محمود محمد

مدير إدارة التنفيذ و المتابعة - عضو لجنة الابتكار

Khalid Mahmoud Mahamed

Director of Enforcement & Follow-up Department - Innovation Committee Member

Has anyone worked out the best way to use all those email addresses?
Facebook pages of SL and his missus have also gone quiet since February.

Why not send an email to all with a number of links suggesting that they make a complaint. Hopefully this will inundate the authorities with complaints forcing them to sort this out?

If no one does this by the weekend i will send it.

For those who have filed a legal case with MAD Advocates how is the case going? I jave recieved an information pack explaining their fees and strategy but wanted to feedback from others before parting with more money for the legal fees. Any help/advice would be greatly received.

For those who have filed a legal case with MAD Advocates how is the case going? I jave recieved an information pack explaining their fees and strategy but wanted to feedback from others before parting with more money for the legal fees. Any help/advice would be greatly received.
They are working very well and I suggest you to hire them as your lawyers. We are currently in the third hearing in the court and things seem to go very well. I will keep all of you updated on the third hearing of next week.

because the paper they want you to sign clearly says ( we will return your capital " at least " minimum of 9 months
now, in law, if you accept this term, it mean that they can pay you in any time over 9 months
so maybe 10 months
1 year
5 years
20 years...
nothing forces this to pay you once u sign this paper
you go to court, they will show the court that paper, and say yes.. we agreed to pay him.. but we never mention when

Ok, make sense.

Hello @all, any new news or updates about the current situation? Have they setup a new company already? FC Prime Market?

dubai.cityguidelounge.com/community-forum/exential-group-tadawul-dubai-scam-fraud-forex-trading-new-infos-what-is-going-on

I think we are really doing a good job here helping each others so much. I noticed that we are really doing great improvements in the last couple of weeks, and I really do encourage you to keep it up.

Share as much as information as you guys can. I'll share this number with my lawyers.
Indeed we are. I would appreciate if anyone can share Sydney full name

Back