Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Hello everyone. After a period of 'hoping for the best', I have joined the forum to seek advice from those in a similar position of not receiving a single dirham for the last 7/8 months and being constantly let down by Exential reneging on all deadlines. Can anyone recommend a legal company that already have knowledge of what is going on so I can appoint them and join a group of others in the same boat?

Hello everyone. After a period of 'hoping for the best', I have joined the forum to seek advice from those in a similar position of not receiving a single dirham for the last 7/8 months and being constantly let down by Exential reneging on all deadlines. Can anyone recommend a legal company that already have knowledge of what is going on so I can appoint them and join a group of others in the same boat?

Geez. Now i understand why people have been lured by these scams. they most probably did not do a research before pumping in USD 25K. some dont even bother reading the previous threads.

as nikel7 said many times, contact MAD Advocates. Email directly Mr Momtaz at a.momtaz@madadvocates.com. Also, you may want to lodge a complaint with ESCA, DED, Central Bank, Dubai Media City Authority, Dubai Police, etc.

Geez. Now i understand why people have been lured by these scams. they most probably did not do a research before pumping in USD 25K. some dont even bother reading the previous threads.

as nikel7 said many times, contact MAD Advocates. Email directly Mr Momtaz at a.momtaz@madadvocates.com. Also, you may want to lodge a complaint with ESCA, DED, Central Bank, Dubai Media City Authority, Dubai Police, etc.
Thank you RiderX.

I think we should put a top thread on this post with all these information for those of you who are willing to file a case and complain to ESCA, DED, Central Bank ect. Don't give up guys, the more we complain the more we are close to achieving our objective.

I sent an email to Mr Momtaz this morning. No reply as yet, but I will await his reply. Thanks

Dear Members ,

It has been some time now since we all received the Restructure Email from the company , and since its clear now that the direction of the company is to undergo a complete restructure for the business in general in order to be able to bring back the normal operation to what it was before this crisis .

The current changes of course defers in matters of acceptance with us clients and that is due to the fact of every client individual situation , one thing is very clear that we can all learn something out of it and it is that anyone who is depending on EG as a source of income was wrong in both theory and practice!

In theory no one should depend on an investment scheme as a life support income and in practice for the ones who has been doing so and the numbers are great from what I understand from the PM's in this page and from the information I gather from the company , with all due respect but none should have done so as with the current events within the company the results toward the individuals who depends on the investment as an income is devastating as many have loans and other life necessities that depended on the income generated each month , the disruption that took place in the payment schedule has caused a great deal of damage on both Clients and Company , clients who cannot meet their obligations and company who is under a lot of pressure from all sides , the company did try to fix the situation through the upgrade however the continuous pressure from some clients over social media or different channels has made it difficult for the company to achieve the results of the upgrade which initially should have led to normal operation in time .

I have every sympathy for anyone who is sustaining damage from the current situation , however we need to look at the bigger picture and live reality as it is not as we wish it to be , therefor we need to understand exactly the process of restructure and what does the company aim to achieve out of it to be in the best interest of both parties. I have received 100's of inquiries that needs to be cleared as many clients have unanswered doubts in the last Email from EG about the complete restructure. I will list the queries which occurred the most as questions repeatedly sent by members and of course all the answers are backed up by the company.

Q1: The aim of the restructure and how it will bring back the company if the banking limits are not changed ?

A:The aim is to cut down the number of clients to less than half to be able to cater the client base with the transfer limitations that the broker faces in Dubai as the Australian network was shut due to a segment of clients who complained directly to banks, therefor EG is welcoming any clients who wishes to close their account(s) and actually encourage clients with large accounts numbers to at least close half of their accounts to help the company reduce the client base . This practice will limit the account numbers to an acceptable number within the Dubai base which in turn with periodic payments will help EG achieve normal operations again .

Q2: When will clients start receiving their profits and will the profit from now until Jan be cumulated ?

A: The time frame which is mentioned in the email for clients to close their accounts is up to the end of august , after that EG will assess if they have reached the desired number of accounts which can be catered by the transfer limits available knowing that they will continue to try and open more channels . At that time EG will announce if they require more accounts to be closed or the operation has reached its target, the clients will be able to put in a withdrawal request in JAN to be received in MARCH/APRIL as the payments will be based quarterly .
The profit will be cumulated for all the months traded and has not been credited to the clients accounts .

Q3:What happened in Sep2016 after the company has reached the set date for closing accounts until the end of August?

A: Once the company has finalized the process of mass closing all the accounts targeted as in numbers and as in Segments ( clients who caused damage to the company in various ways ). The operation of detaching all these accounts from the Master account will start from the Broker side along with all its formalities as in back office procedures of separating the accounts and as re-evaluation of the leverage and the margin in order to set up and update the trading strategy and all its technicalities to ensure safe trading environment , this process is a very sensitive process and trading might sustain a period of freezing until the broker gives EG the green light to start trading again and in concept it should not be a lengthy operation and efforts will be taken to minimize the disruption of trading until the process is finalized.

Q4:why is the company giving a period of lengthy months for the accounts to be credited back to clients and not as the original contract stated ?

A: The closing procedure for the moment is a time frame of nine to twelve months at the day of writing this post , the time frame was six to nine months initially and due the big numbers of accounts closure targeted and the process of detaching a large leverage from the master account without posing dangers over the trading habits, a set date must be given in accordance with the broker requirements to make sure the ongoing clients capital is safe from sustaining any loss in trading that could be irreversible due to the lack of leverage needed in specific trading scenarios.
Therefor slots are being allocated and due to the large client base closures are of a very large amounts which can only be credited in such a time frame .
And for why the 20 working days period of returning the capital is not being met and as every single client claim , the contract is written in a way to address normal operation , however since the beginning of this crisis times were never normal as in terms of operations , therefor to explain this from my side, think if a bank has 1000 clients, all of them come in the same time to collect their money , will the bank agree to release the money ! the answer is no of course , now the case of EG is even more sensitive as the money is in a Master account and its a leveraged product ! Which means it is governed by the broker who in turn is governed by liquidity providers . once any client who is not knowledgeable about leveraged products do a little bit of research on how it works, they will understand then what EG is facing and why the 20 working days cannot be met under this situation from the start , considering of course that for Six years EG have always respected the contract in normal operations .

Q5: I had many requests from members who sent me PM's asking about pursuing the company legally as they have breached the 20 working days capital return as the contract state, what are the chances of getting back the capital faster ?

A: I'm not a legal consultant and what I state in this answer only project my own opinion and research !
If anyone choose to go legal against EG, then this is their right to do so as every member has a different view of the situation , however there is few points that everyone must be clear about and they are :

1-for whoever is promoting the COLLECTIVE case in the courts of Dubai , then it is worth mentioning that you are being misled for two reasons , either a lawyer who wants to make money no matter what or someone who is commissioning on a lawyer !
Only individual cases can filed in court which means each for his own .
2- A court case is an expensive lengthy process that could easily step over a year , try and check with a lawyer who is a friend and not a lawyer who would say anything to collect .
3-EG have as they mentioned already acquired a court auditor who did audit all of their operation and the broker operation and they were proclaimed legit in the report which was in turn been applied to court in a civil case to announce the business LEGIT so no criminal cases can be filed against EG as some lawyers or members are advertising .
4-Some of the clients who has already been to Dubai courts and found out that suing a company is not a game and its both sides point of view has been Defaming the courts in their comments and I advise them to be very very careful on what they say on social media !
5-The most important part of course has been ignored or unread by most clients in the original contract ! and I will state it here for everyone's knowledge :
*Clause 5
Responsibilities of our broker: The Client acknowledge that Tadawul ME Managed Accounts Program will transmit orders on his /her behalf through our broker. Tadawul ME Managed Accounts Program’s responsibilities with respect to the Client's transactions shall be fulfilled when a complete order has been transmitted to our broker. Tadawul ME Managed Accounts Program shall not be responsible for any acts, omissions or errors of our broker in executing such orders.

*Notices - Tadawul ME Managed Accounts Program holds the right to amend this contract at the discretion of the Company, at any given time considering the interest of both the parties.

the point is if you read the two previous Clauses then it is clear that EG can say we don't take responsibility, but clearly they have as they are trying to fix the situation repeatedly until the final full restructure and in the second point which everyone of us has signed it clearly gives them the edge of changing the entire contract , however it was never done , and only an amendment of the upgrade was established , this all in my view and no one is entitled to it of course clearly state that this company does have every intention to go back to what it was !

Finally I hope I answered and I covered most of the queries which has been sent to me and which the company have broadcasted, I sincerely wish that every client who contributed in increasing this crisis will be pushed out and the clients who stays in are the ones who help the business to be back to normal as we all appreciate the financial benefit this INVESTMENT has added to our SAVINGS.

*1) **** Head, we made investment decisions and plans based on what you were proposing. So we planned accordingly, don't tell us we were at fault.

*2) You Marc always blame the clients and not the company. No wonder so many unhappy clients. Your RM's DID TELL MY FRIENDS TO TAKE LOANS AS THEY WILL BE PAID BACK WITHIN 10 to 11 MONTHS. So don't tell us that wasn't proposed.

*3) You are not trying to fix the situation, you are just buying time to so that others can flee the responsibility and leave the country.

File cases upon cases, and we won't give up. You guys at EG are living the high life whilst we clients are suffering. So Yes we will pursue you till the end of the earth and make it a living hell!

Screw you guys on the top who are earning and minting millions whilst we at the lower bases are suffering.

GooglieDoo

Dear Members ,

It has been some time now since we all received the Restructure Email from the company , and since its clear now that the direction of the company is to undergo a complete restructure for the business in general in order to be able to bring back the normal operation to what it was before this crisis .

The current changes of course defers in matters of acceptance with us clients and that is due to the fact of every client individual situation , one thing is very clear that we can all learn something out of it and it is that anyone who is depending on EG as a source of income was wrong in both theory and practice!

In theory no one should depend on an investment scheme as a life support income and in practice for the ones who has been doing so and the numbers are great from what I understand from the PM's in this page and from the information I gather from the company , with all due respect but none should have done so as with the current events within the company the results toward the individuals who depends on the investment as an income is devastating as many have loans and other life necessities that depended on the income generated each month , the disruption that took place in the payment schedule has caused a great deal of damage on both Clients and Company , clients who cannot meet their obligations and company who is under a lot of pressure from all sides , the company did try to fix the situation through the upgrade however the continuous pressure from some clients over social media or different channels has made it difficult for the company to achieve the results of the upgrade which initially should have led to normal operation in time .

I have every sympathy for anyone who is sustaining damage from the current situation , however we need to look at the bigger picture and live reality as it is not as we wish it to be , therefor we need to understand exactly the process of restructure and what does the company aim to achieve out of it to be in the best interest of both parties. I have received 100's of inquiries that needs to be cleared as many clients have unanswered doubts in the last Email from EG about the complete restructure. I will list the queries which occurred the most as questions repeatedly sent by members and of course all the answers are backed up by the company.

Q1: The aim of the restructure and how it will bring back the company if the banking limits are not changed ?

A:The aim is to cut down the number of clients to less than half to be able to cater the client base with the transfer limitations that the broker faces in Dubai as the Australian network was shut due to a segment of clients who complained directly to banks, therefor EG is welcoming any clients who wishes to close their account(s) and actually encourage clients with large accounts numbers to at least close half of their accounts to help the company reduce the client base . This practice will limit the account numbers to an acceptable number within the Dubai base which in turn with periodic payments will help EG achieve normal operations again .

Q2: When will clients start receiving their profits and will the profit from now until Jan be cumulated ?

A: The time frame which is mentioned in the email for clients to close their accounts is up to the end of august , after that EG will assess if they have reached the desired number of accounts which can be catered by the transfer limits available knowing that they will continue to try and open more channels . At that time EG will announce if they require more accounts to be closed or the operation has reached its target, the clients will be able to put in a withdrawal request in JAN to be received in MARCH/APRIL as the payments will be based quarterly .
The profit will be cumulated for all the months traded and has not been credited to the clients accounts .

Q3:What happened in Sep2016 after the company has reached the set date for closing accounts until the end of August?

A: Once the company has finalized the process of mass closing all the accounts targeted as in numbers and as in Segments ( clients who caused damage to the company in various ways ). The operation of detaching all these accounts from the Master account will start from the Broker side along with all its formalities as in back office procedures of separating the accounts and as re-evaluation of the leverage and the margin in order to set up and update the trading strategy and all its technicalities to ensure safe trading environment , this process is a very sensitive process and trading might sustain a period of freezing until the broker gives EG the green light to start trading again and in concept it should not be a lengthy operation and efforts will be taken to minimize the disruption of trading until the process is finalized.

Q4:why is the company giving a period of lengthy months for the accounts to be credited back to clients and not as the original contract stated ?

A: The closing procedure for the moment is a time frame of nine to twelve months at the day of writing this post , the time frame was six to nine months initially and due the big numbers of accounts closure targeted and the process of detaching a large leverage from the master account without posing dangers over the trading habits, a set date must be given in accordance with the broker requirements to make sure the ongoing clients capital is safe from sustaining any loss in trading that could be irreversible due to the lack of leverage needed in specific trading scenarios.
Therefor slots are being allocated and due to the large client base closures are of a very large amounts which can only be credited in such a time frame .
And for why the 20 working days period of returning the capital is not being met and as every single client claim , the contract is written in a way to address normal operation , however since the beginning of this crisis times were never normal as in terms of operations , therefor to explain this from my side, think if a bank has 1000 clients, all of them come in the same time to collect their money , will the bank agree to release the money ! the answer is no of course , now the case of EG is even more sensitive as the money is in a Master account and its a leveraged product ! Which means it is governed by the broker who in turn is governed by liquidity providers . once any client who is not knowledgeable about leveraged products do a little bit of research on how it works, they will understand then what EG is facing and why the 20 working days cannot be met under this situation from the start , considering of course that for Six years EG have always respected the contract in normal operations .

Q5: I had many requests from members who sent me PM's asking about pursuing the company legally as they have breached the 20 working days capital return as the contract state, what are the chances of getting back the capital faster ?

A: I'm not a legal consultant and what I state in this answer only project my own opinion and research !
If anyone choose to go legal against EG, then this is their right to do so as every member has a different view of the situation , however there is few points that everyone must be clear about and they are :

1-for whoever is promoting the COLLECTIVE case in the courts of Dubai , then it is worth mentioning that you are being misled for two reasons , either a lawyer who wants to make money no matter what or someone who is commissioning on a lawyer !
Only individual cases can filed in court which means each for his own .
2- A court case is an expensive lengthy process that could easily step over a year , try and check with a lawyer who is a friend and not a lawyer who would say anything to collect .
3-EG have as they mentioned already acquired a court auditor who did audit all of their operation and the broker operation and they were proclaimed legit in the report which was in turn been applied to court in a civil case to announce the business LEGIT so no criminal cases can be filed against EG as some lawyers or members are advertising .
4-Some of the clients who has already been to Dubai courts and found out that suing a company is not a game and its both sides point of view has been Defaming the courts in their comments and I advise them to be very very careful on what they say on social media !
5-The most important part of course has been ignored or unread by most clients in the original contract ! and I will state it here for everyone's knowledge :
*Clause 5
Responsibilities of our broker: The Client acknowledge that Tadawul ME Managed Accounts Program will transmit orders on his /her behalf through our broker. Tadawul ME Managed Accounts Program’s responsibilities with respect to the Client's transactions shall be fulfilled when a complete order has been transmitted to our broker. Tadawul ME Managed Accounts Program shall not be responsible for any acts, omissions or errors of our broker in executing such orders.

*Notices - Tadawul ME Managed Accounts Program holds the right to amend this contract at the discretion of the Company, at any given time considering the interest of both the parties.

the point is if you read the two previous Clauses then it is clear that EG can say we don't take responsibility, but clearly they have as they are trying to fix the situation repeatedly until the final full restructure and in the second point which everyone of us has signed it clearly gives them the edge of changing the entire contract , however it was never done , and only an amendment of the upgrade was established , this all in my view and no one is entitled to it of course clearly state that this company does have every intention to go back to what it was !

Finally I hope I answered and I covered most of the queries which has been sent to me and which the company have broadcasted, I sincerely wish that every client who contributed in increasing this crisis will be pushed out and the clients who stays in are the ones who help the business to be back to normal as we all appreciate the financial benefit this INVESTMENT has added to our SAVINGS.

*1) **** Head, we made investment decisions and plans based on what you were proposing. So we planned accordingly, don't tell us we were at fault.

*2) You Marc always blame the clients and not the company. No wonder so many unhappy clients. Your RM's DID TELL MY FRIENDS TO TAKE LOANS AS THEY WILL BE PAID BACK WITHIN 10 to 11 MONTHS. So don't tell us that wasn't proposed.

*3) You are not trying to fix the situation, you are just buying time to so that others can flee the responsibility and leave the country.

File cases upon cases, and we won't give up. You guys at EG are living the high life whilst we clients are suffering. So Yes we will pursue you till the end of the earth and make it a living hell!

Screw you guys on the top who are earning and minting millions whilst we at the lower bases are suffering.

GooglieDoo

'Do the needful, today itself, come around my backside...'

More BS from the same old Goa crew.

How did anyone buy into this boloney in the first place? Why did you give this bunch of amateurs your $20k? How long will you keep accepting these ridiculous excuses? Why would YOU happen to stumble on some 'best kept secret software' that will make you rich? Don't you think your financial advisor ought to be able to string a sentence together or answer a simple phone call?

Your greed and lack of research have enabled these crooks.

Wake up people this is your money - or at least it was. If you are not filing cases by now then you deserve to lose it all. Take legal advice from professionals and stop lapping up these biryani fuelled delaying tactics.

Seize control of your situation and fight to recover what you can. It should be obvious what sort of enterprise you are dealing with here and the law is clearly on your side

too much indian/goan english my prend. 3rd para is one of the longest sentence ive seen in my entire life :) if this is how they write their client communications, i wonder how good they do their fx trades :)

about the audit thingy, im quite sure that no audit report can make you immune to court cases. I urge investors to get a copy of the said audit report.

Funny, where did Superhuman82 and all the other cheerleaders claiming to be getting their payments crawl off to?

I'm glad to see so many people reporting this scam to the authorities. Looks like those in charge aren't really sure who's responsible for shutting down Ponzi schemes. Keep reporting to any and all police and government agencies.

After reading that response from the Company, if there is any investor here who still thinks this has been a legitimate Company, then you deserve all that's coming to you.

Even without an inclining of financial knowledge, anyone with even the most basics of intelligence will see through the incoherent ramblings. The use of fancy language and the attempt at jumbling technical terms may fool some, but for the majority, merely highlights a rather futile attempt at stalling. I could spend all day picking out flaws in the argument but I'm sure most by now realise this would be stating the obvious. Why, when you're running such a successful business would you want to downsize? If they take 40%, as they claim, wouldn't the incentive be to expand, furthering their own profits? Unlike a bank which has far more complicated underpinnings, a forex Company merely trades with your money and takes a cut. If 1000 people want to withdraw at once, so what? It's not the Companies money, it's yours. They've already taken their profit. They are not required to maintain a balance to fund loans or debts as the banks do. I could go on, but I'll save my real disdain for the investors in this debacle.

So, you're pissed off because you lost money right? Well, ask yourselves one question. Why did I 'invest' in this Company in the first place? If you're totally honest with yourselves, you invested because you wanted to make money. Lots of it. You heard from colleagues and friends about it and was told how good it was and how much money they were making. Teachers, cabin crew, office workers, even pilots. Everyone was making glorious big bucks......except you. Did it never once cross your minds that the returns they promised might have sounded too good to be true? Did you ever think of going to a financial advisor or seeking independent advice? No, because you wanted a piece of the action and those fluttering dollar signs blinded your head. The thought of easy money to boost your average salaries took precedence over that gut feeling that this was indeed a scam but as long as you made your profit, the consequences to others was irrelevant. Well my friends, you are 'the others' now and you've reaped what you've sowed. Do I have sympathy for you. No, not one bit. It's the greed within all of us that will be our undoing but for many, we can temper that desire by education, awareness and empathy to others. That so many cabin crew were involved in this is disappointing, especially given the nature of their job in which care and concern for others is promoted. How many times I heard crew say they know it's a scam but need others to join to ensure they retrieve their investment. I warned many people, many times, do not invest. This is a Ponzi scheme. But, all they wanted was the big, easy money and my advice fell on deaf ears.

Well, to GooglieDoo and thousands of others who now cry foul, your desire for empathy and support will fall on my deaf ears. Put it down to experience but above all, put it down to your own greed. These crooks play on that vulnerability and there are always those, like yourself, who fall easily into their web. Fortunately for many though, we're able to see through the lies and fantasy claims and see it for what it is. That many of you suspected this to be a fraudulent scheme but invested regardless, makes you just as complicit.

Just be thankful that you're not living in Switzerland. You'd probably find yourselves in court too!

Back