Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
As you already declared it is a ponzi scheme, can you please tell me what is the ideal life span of the ponzi scheme? as this company is there from more than five years, how is it possible that a company which is a ponzi running all through these years. About the liquidation process it is not written anywhere that the persons who filed the case will get the first so going to court and filling the pockets of lawyers or sitting back and watching won't make any difference. In the MMA forex scenario if you see their latest press release they said that they will give back to all the investors, it is not mentioned that those who filed the case will get some thing.
Even i will be first to file the case if i see any guy who got his capital back from the legal way......

you clearly did not google bernie madoff or even mma. which is not a surprise since you probably did not google EG before putting all your life savings with them. madoff lasted for decades and mma started in 2006 and lasted til 2012 (Verdict was given on 2013). The amounts that MMA will give will come from the liquidated assets of Malik. Whatever thats left of it. And those who pursued it (in a collective case) are the ones who will get it first. At least this is what I've been told recently. I am one of the victims by the way.

With Madoff's case, authorities estimated the losses to be USD 16 billion, of which, USD 2.5 billion remained unclaimed as of early 2016. Meaning, these guys did not come forward and be part of the collective case. As of early 2016, approximate USD 9 billion has been liquidated and given ONLY to those who come forward to the authorities (a.k.a. those who filed a formal complaint or case).

So yes, just wait and do nothing. :)

So let's get this straight.
EG had banking restrictions due to moving to a Australian broker.
The banks in Australia said No Thanks because money was being sent to various middle eastern counties.
Some of money is still in Australian brokers account? Not sure someone can answer that. Most regulated financial sector in the world.
EG had a forum and said we need clients to be patient because we don't have banking channels to pay atm.
Some clients said ok we will wait.
Other clients got angry and started complaining to authorities.
Banks didn't want to take on EG cause of complaints to authorities and directly to banks. Other Australian banks dropped EG. So new banking Channels were lost.
But in the meantime people were being paid. Albeit slowly but paid.
EG said just chill everyone and sent email saying they will be refunded in 6/9/12 months. People were still getting paid albeit slowly but paid.
Then DED shut them down on a particular morning they decided to turn up to work.
EG started calling clients saying we will refund in 6/9/12 months.
Some people said yes and others got a lawyer. I was speaking to someone that got a lawyer and they were pretty happy cause ruling said that EG has to pay them in 6-12 months. Now, I'm sorry but isn't that what EG said. Not defending them but ever heard the term Merry-go- round.
Now EG is shut and not trading.
A closed office is definitely unproductive. DED took 2000 AED of everyone. RMs are waiting outside office to answer questions. Owner has not absconded but still in Dubai trying to fix issue. Social media is alive but no real facts.
Money is with brokers but not full amount? Someone else can answer that. Authorities have not yet closed down EG. Court hearing coming soon so they can reopen office or go to jail.
Now people are just waiting.
I'm not sure but if I created a massive Ponzi scheme involving thousands of people I would have skipped town last January.
I'm just trying to make sense of all this with facts. Log

I was following this forum since January216, but the only thing I saw is as a very intelligent member's sharing their opinions and Google ideas. Can somebody please show us a very legit process & procedure that can help ALL CLIENTS to bury this EXENTIAL Allied Forces!!!. Can anybody enlighten us and SHOW US LEGIT PROOF of the ongoing case? (Money sucking Lawyers & Advocates please leave all EG client's if you cannot give them positive outcome. Remember KARMA is just around the corner and there Is somebody up there who's watching us). P.S. just a piece of advice for the EG clients If you will file a case, please go to a proper authority and if possible seek help to one and as much as possible on a same Lawyers & Advocates that will surely help you win a case, don't try to go to a different lawyers cause there just going to confuse you. follow what you're hearts desire, and for those people who continue to post or share their opinion's and ideas keep on searching and digging google ideas but be sure that what you post you can confirm and prove that it is 101% legit. PEACE OUT Brotha!

tiT5_LeVErage . Oops piP5_LeVErage I have a question for you, which country's law allow you to share evidence and court proceeding on public forum ? You have funds to file a case and courage to file a case. Take your step, everybody is sharing their ideas here to help each other and nobody have shared the no of any lawyer, why somebody have to prove anything here ? Are you the judge and everybody else here is a lawyer ??

So let's get this straight.
EG had banking restrictions due to moving to a Australian broker.
The banks in Australia said No Thanks because money was being sent to various middle eastern counties.
Some of money is still in Australian brokers account? Not sure someone can answer that. Most regulated financial sector in the world.
EG had a forum and said we need clients to be patient because we don't have banking channels to pay atm.
Some clients said ok we will wait.
Other clients got angry and started complaining to authorities.
Banks didn't want to take on EG cause of complaints to authorities and directly to banks. Other Australian banks dropped EG. So new banking Channels were lost.
But in the meantime people were being paid. Albeit slowly but paid.
EG said just chill everyone and sent email saying they will be refunded in 6/9/12 months. People were still getting paid albeit slowly but paid.
Then DED shut them down on a particular morning they decided to turn up to work.
EG started calling clients saying we will refund in 6/9/12 months.
Some people said yes and others got a lawyer. I was speaking to someone that got a lawyer and they were pretty happy cause ruling said that EG has to pay them in 6-12 months. Now, I'm sorry but isn't that what EG said. Not defending them but ever heard the term Merry-go- round.
Now EG is shut and not trading.
A closed office is definitely unproductive. DED took 2000 AED of everyone. RMs are waiting outside office to answer questions. Owner has not absconded but still in Dubai trying to fix issue. Social media is alive but no real facts.
Money is with brokers but not full amount? Someone else can answer that. Authorities have not yet closed down EG. Court hearing coming soon so they can reopen office or go to jail.
Now people are just waiting.
I'm not sure but if I created a massive Ponzi scheme involving thousands of people I would have skipped town last January.
I'm just trying to make sense of all this with facts. Log
Ting-Tong : Mike check A B C I hope everybody is listening...

BINGO: I have few questions for you.

1. Why Noor, ADIB, EIB closed the bank accounts of so called and legit EG?

2. Why broker is Replying back to maximum number of investors like us that they don't have an account of ours with them?

3. Can you enlighten me with 1 such legit company in the world where the money manager and financial broker is same ?

4. Why the great gambler $L doesn't come face to face in public and shows the proof of banking issue?

5. Why the name change resolution happened for Australian broker ?

6. Why Australian authorities closed the bank account of the so called legit broker of EG?

7. When you don't have an account with the financial broker, how come you past payment were received from their bank account. CHARITY ! Kiss my @$$

8. How come suddenly now the director resigned in Australia for Australian broker ?

FCUK I am tired and need some more beers, let me grab some from my fridge ....

When you have the answers of above mentioned questions then we will have the further discussion about the difference between investors going legal and who're sitting idle

Let's hope for the best otherwise bankruptsy or jail will not lead to anything. Even the guys who spend so much money in the law suits will get nothing. So for i haven't read any comment or proof in this 138 page thread that a guy got his payment from the legal way...
Marvelous

You haven't seen any proof that any guy got his money back by legal way... You got proof that anybody got money by waiting ? Have you checked how many cases have been filed and whether any of them reached the final verdict stage ?

GK = General Knowledge was a very important subject in primary standard

Marvelous

You haven't seen any proof that any guy got his money back by legal way... You got proof that anybody got money by waiting ? Have you checked how many cases have been filed and whether any of them reached the final verdict stage ?

GK = General Knowledge was a very important subject in primary standard
At least paste a screen shot that a guy who's case in the court and he got his capital back, it's all waste of time. Ex is here and they not running anywhere, i they want last year November was the ideal time and by the way no ponzi will sit in front of the office and answer the angry clients if they know they don't have anything left to pay anyone...

At least paste a screen shot that a guy who's case in the court and he got his capital back, it's all waste of time. Ex is here and they not running anywhere, i they want last year November was the ideal time and by the way no ponzi will sit in front of the office and answer the angry clients if they know they don't have anything left to pay anyone...
You want to make your decision as per the screenshot?? What's the guarantee the screenshot isn't photoshopped ?

Grow Up KID !

Sitting at home and doing nothing isn't waste of time ?

November was the ideal time I agree but you want to cry for the 1 mistake $L did by not running away, thinking he will cover that 1 step which he was always behind of ?

Those RM's sitting outside don't know the difference between credit and debit especially ry@n pe....ra , what else do you expect them to do other then getting abused for the Sins done by their boss $L and that self obsessed women .

its the same question as why didnt Malik left UAE, or why didnt Bernie went hiding to other countries. Are you actually sure that SL is still in UAE? or if he is, do you know if he can freely leave uae? maybe he has a hold departure order already, thats why they tried contacting all those who filed a case in order to lift the departure order. just speculating :)

its the same question as why didnt Malik left UAE, or why didnt Bernie went hiding to other countries. Are you actually sure that SL is still in UAE? or if he is, do you know if he can freely leave uae? maybe he has a hold departure order already, thats why they tried contacting all those who filed a case in order to lift the departure order. just speculating :)
I can clear this speculation atleast, I am one of those investors who have complaint in DED and DED staff said $L have a travel BAN and he can't leave the country. Moreover Savio (Jerk, he can't even speak proper English and he's always in Hangover) called me from office that $L would like to meet me and when I reached the 802 office they gave me worst possible BS! Total Capital invested - profits paid = Leftover amount will be paid in 24 months, ok? you are not ready for this?, our legal time would like to meet you, they are forcing me to sign a settlement agreement which has nothing written but BS! Another lady Noory or Noor were B$Hiting me that we are from AUH govt when I asked them official business card they don't even have 1 to show as a proof that they are from AUH govt.

Back