Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
This is very ok and it can be done. They work and they get paid.

I wonder if Tadaul will not pay it. What next? They go to jail for 2 years?
I honestly just don't know what will happen if they don't pay. Maybe the financial investigation guy will be helpflul to recover assets

I honestly just don't know what will happen if they don't pay. Maybe the financial investigation guy will be helpflul to recover assets

I just think that they have money. But this money is not in the UAE. They are in Gibraltar's bank accounts for example.
But i believe the government can trace where did they hide it.

I just think that they have money. But this money is not in the UAE. They are in Gibraltar's bank accounts for example.
But i believe the government can trace where did they hide it.
Sure, this is definitely possible. I just can't wait.

oh, by the way, just wondering where are all those people that were defending EG hiding?

Sure, this is definitely possible. I just can't wait.

oh, by the way, just wondering where are all those people that were defending EG hiding?

I just think now it is not important. There is a result and it is just a matter of time to resolve the situation

Dear all, yes it was through MAD Advocates. I am extremely happy of course but I still don't know the outcome in the event they will appeal or not against the decision. The judge has not yet issued a report on when Exential will have to pay me back!

Can u share the MAD contect details so we can follow with him and start collecting,, and btw did the court gave them the green light to open again or still they are closed for another notice?!

Congrats, now the ball will start rolling.
Was it through MAD advocates?
And have you recovered any amount directly from broker?

I recovered some amount from FCI directly, and of course EG claimed I breached the LPOA and that they owe me nothing now. But I will use that email against them now.

I wander now, should I and the rest who have not filed a case yet open it now? Cause now they know they will loose the case and might decide to payback at least the capital (if they have the money).
What are your thoughts?

I am curious, what case are you going to file against EG? are you trying to recover the rest of the capital??? thnx

Can u share the MAD contect details so we can follow with him and start collecting,, and btw did the court gave them the green light to open again or still they are closed for another notice?!
Shared already contacts in the previous pages. There you go: a.momtaz@madadvocates.com

As said, Exential have 30 days to appeal against this decision. If they don't, then they shall reimburse me.

Back