Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Hi..does anyone know what happend with the execution of the case which was decided on 12th October???I guess it was nike17...pls keep us posted as it's gonna be a booster for everyone... thanks

Hi..does anyone know what happend with the execution of the case which was decided on 12th October???I guess it was nike17...pls keep us posted as it's gonna be a booster for everyone... thanks
Looks like a lot of active anti-EG members on this forum have gone silent. Givebacktime has stopped disclosing anymore (although, he/she has not disclosed anything vital, than SL's PAs apartment details, and the color of the bed linen) details. Forces me to believe that SL has a handful of dollars left to shut people up.

Looks like a lot of active anti-EG members on this forum have gone silent. Givebacktime has stopped disclosing anymore (although, he/she has not disclosed anything vital, than SL's PAs apartment details, and the color of the bed linen) details. Forces me to believe that SL has a handful of dollars left to shut people up.

And I think people are also one of two things - broken over this whole sorry saga and cant be bothered with it anymore knowing that their money has gone or those who are sitting waiting patiently for the outcome of the court cases.

I know my colleagues have given up all hope of getting a dime.

My lawyers have told me that the case won on the 12th of october is not the final execution, but it's the first appeal case. Exential had 30 days to appeal to the court decision. This has never happened and now the court will notify Exential Group about this first case.

I am now waiting next steps from the court.

Alright ! Here's the explanation for those who have signed broker to broker transfer form (Ellipsys to FC Prime), if in case you are unable to get any information from FC Prime ... You can put a complaint to below mentioned form of ASIC. You will be in the need of Broker to Broker transfer form which you can get easily from Ellipsys and in case if ellipsys is replying back to you that email id registered is not same and they need confirmation from EG please send a reply back to them (copy Financial Service Commission Mauritius on fscmauritius@intnet.mu) that its closed by DED ... Below mentioned is the link to report this SCAM to ASIC (Australian Securities & Investment commission) ...

https://www.edge.asic.gov.au/008/co...ls/t=ca9be28d4d6e3c394e6e94c49b834a156323a92f
I got aa reply from ELP saying:"Your request for the account closure and transfer of equity to FC Prime Markets AU was received in May 2016 and processed accordingly." I closed my accounts with Exential in January so what were they doing transferring the balance in May? Any advice on what to do

The Latest, I heard from my lawyer is, some representatives of EG visited the case Dept & proposed that we are ready to pay 20000 $ (initial investment) to those who filed cases if they are ready to settle the cases in this amount. Lets see what happens next....

Brilliant scam move on their part. They sent in in dozens of "confident clients" saying anything it took to discourage victims from filing cases, then offer the small percent who filed a payment. That resolves the few filed cases and leaves the scammers with most of the money they stole from other clients.

I got aa reply from ELP saying:"Your request for the account closure and transfer of equity to FC Prime Markets AU was received in May 2016 and processed accordingly." I closed my accounts with Exential in January so what were they doing transferring the balance in May? Any advice on what to do

Sounds like they never noticed you'd closed it. :D

Brilliant scam move on their part. They sent in in dozens of "confident clients" saying anything it took to discourage victims from filing cases, then offer the small percent who filed a payment. That resolves the few filed cases and leaves the scammers with most of the money they stole from other clients.

I am one of the first individuals who have started lodging complaints and filing cases since April and even won the case but still haven't heard from EG nor even had a negotiation with them.

Any one else had this Sh1t?

Dear Exential Investors,

With regards to the current situation, we are currently negotiating terms and conditions with the higher authorities in order to expedite the process of getting the office open as soon as possible. However, we do not have an assured time frame for the same. We are working on various solutions that may be beneficial for both parties, our clients and our organization, due to which the negotiations are taking longer than expected.

As many of the Exential investors obtained bank loans to fund the initial investment and relied on the monthly profit payments to meet their obligations, I would like to take this opportunity to suggest some solutions to this matter.

Many of you would have read the rumors on social media over the past few months of a "new" Business, which I was in the process of setting up. To dispel any further false Rumors, it is correct that a new company was in the forming, but it probably needs some explanation from me on the reasoning behind the idea.

As I mentioned above, Exential investors have not had the benefit of generating any profits for some time now and my intention is to propose an option where this is possible until such time Exential open their doors again. As you know the Exential trading platform is one that I personally designed and implemented and managed on a daily basis, and it occurred to me that there is an opportunity to share this information and platform to those investors who are interested and wish to generate an income.

The concept:

• The business concept would continue to trade under the Exential banner and not as a new business.
  • Interested investors would open an account with any global broker of their choice directly, and not with Exential.
  • No contract needs to be signed with Exential.
  • Exential would provide all the necessary details and information on how many trades could be placed by the investor with the broker of your choice. This will give you 100% control over your trading account.
  • All profits would be to you the investor.
  • Interested investors would reply to trade@exentialgroup.com showing their interest and we would in-turn reply with further detail.
  • A hotline would be set up and the number given to interested investors only.
The fact that you are dealing directly with your own broker gives you the assurance that your money is secure and that you can draw profits or close your account as per your contract with the broker.

Looking forward for your feedback to make this a success.

Kind Regards,
Sydney A Lemos

I am one of the first individuals who have started lodging complaints and filing cases since April and even won the case but still haven't heard from EG nor even had a negotiation with them.
According to one of the investors who filed cases, on 18th November EG lawyers showed up and asked for settlement and a settlement is scheduled today the 8th at Dubai Courts? Do you or your lawyer have any info on this?

Back