Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I wrote the piece that appeared in XPRESS, Gulf News this week. We have been inundated with phone calls, emails and text messages from victims. We are planning to publish some of their accounts next week.
If you want to share your story write to editor@xpress4me.com or WhatsApp/call us at 971565089988. Your identity will be kept secret

Finally! I was able to contact this law firm mentioned by Editor of Gulf news and I have discussed my problem with them. They are quite professional but very secretive, they will not inform you anything until and unless they are 100% sure that you are a client of Exenti@l as they are getting numerous amount of dupe calls to get information. You will have to take appointment with them by calling on below mentioned numbers or send an email to below mentioned website. Carry along with you the contract of exenti@l which they will verify with your ID before giving you any information (I must say, they know their work). The contact details are as follows http://www.hanyelsaid.com , Email ID: bdm@uaeadvo.com or info@uaeadvo.com make-sure to copy your email on both email id's . Contact No: 04-2246070 (Primary) or 00971505746300 , you can WhatsApp as well. It's just the secondary option as they won't provide any information on call but still you can try to call on this number which of Mr. Hany El said directly who's the Executive Director of ARN Lawyers & Advocates.

Is there anyone who has recovered money from filed cases against exential?
I have been reading and saw some who have won their cases but no one updated if they have claimed thier money.
I have 2 accounts with Exential and after waiting for 6 months now - i am planning to file a case as well but just as suggested in the earlier pages of this thread - i would like to go for the lawyers who have won the case already and have recovered money -because there are several firms i have asked and they have different fees. Even raising the fee for lawyers will be a struggle for me now - but i will try as long as i can recover some of my money from Exential which is why a friendly advice would be a big help. Thanks

Is there anyone who has recovered the money from filed cases against exential?
I have been reading and saw some who have won their cases but no one updated if they have claimed thier money.
I have 2 accounts with Exential and after waiting for 6 months now - i am planning to file a case as well but just as suggested in the earlier pages of this thread - i would like to go for the lawyers who have won the case already and have recovered money -because there are several firms i have asked and they have different fees. Even raising the fee for lawyers will be a struggle for me now - but i will try as long as i can recover some of my money from Exential which is why a friendly advice would be a big help. Thanks
First & foremost you have to consider the fact that none of the lawyers can give you the time line guarantee or fund recovery guarantee as it depends on situation which is not in thier hands. I have checked multiple lawyers here and most of them wants to make money over the situation, most of them have a huge fee in advance and later if you are unable to recover funds and they won your case, they still want to charge you the percentage which is NONSENSE. Exceptions are there who are trying to help victims as mentioned above by monkey they have fixed fee of 5000 dhs (Advance) irrespective of number of accounts you hold with EG and 10% only after recovery of funds (IF ANY) otherwise you are only paying the advance fee. I had the financial issues when I started my case so even this fee I have paid him in 2 installment over 2 months time but you have to be prepared for court fee which is 6% of claimed amount, you can pay the court fee by credit card and that's what I did. I haven't won the case yet but 2 investors won who went through same lawyer and now the appeal time is going to finish. Let's see what happens next !

I got aacommission. om ELP saying:"Your request for the account closure and transfer of equity to FC Prime Markets AU was received in May 2016 and processed accordingly." I closed my accounts with Exential in January so what were they doing transferring the balance in May? Any advice on what to do
File a complaint with Australian securities & Investment commision

Alright! This information is for those investors who have got a reply from all the brokers that they don't have account on your name as well as for those who have signed broker to broker transfer (I. E. Ellipses to FC prime) Finally I have the documents related to FC prime and it has a stamp of Exenti@l Investment Inc Seachelles. I have previously written about the complaints to ASIC which is working very well, now let's take the next step of putting the complaint to FSA seychelles where this company is based (1 of the safe heaven of SL ) http://www.fsaseychelles.sc/index.php/contact-us please use this link to file your complaints.

First & foremost you have to consider the fact that none of the lawyers can give you the time line guarantee or fund recovery guarantee as it depends on situation which is not in thier hands. I have checked multiple lawyers here and most of them wants to make money over the situation, most of them have a huge fee in advance and later if you are unable to recover funds and they won your case, they still want to charge you the percentage which is NONSENSE. Exceptions are there who are trying to help victims as mentioned above by monkey they have fixed fee of 5000 dhs (Advance) irrespective of number of accounts you hold with EG and 10% only after recovery of funds (IF ANY) otherwise you are only paying the advance fee. I had the financial issues when I started my case so even this fee I have paid him in 2 installment over 2 months time but you have to be prepared for court fee which is 6% of claimed amount, you can pay the court fee by credit card and that's what I did. I haven't won the case yet but 2 investors won who went through same lawyer and now the appeal time is going to finish. Let's see what happens next !
Could you please share the information of the low firm you have mentioned?

Hello Friends,

Can anyone provide the home address for SL and other possible contact details?

if you do not want to post it publicly, kindly send it to me privately.

thanks.

The royal family connection is an utter lie to scare the investors
Better late than never Express. Its a multi million dollar scam. This will put question on the oversight function of the government over businesses (but at least they will learn from this). And this will impact the image of UAE to some extent. and S&S (a company controlled by the royal family) is also dragged in this issue. These are probably some of the reasons why the authority is taking so much time to issue a final resolution on this.

I wrote the piece that appeared in XPRESS, Gulf News this week. We have been inundated with phone calls, emails and text messages from victims. We are planning to publish some of their accounts next week.
If you want to share your story write to editor@xpress4me.com or WhatsApp/call us at 971565089988. Your identity will be kept secret

One suggestion for you. Go back to page 1 of this thread and read the whole thing through. Early on, Tadawulme had a rep posting. Later, when it became very obvious that it was a Ponzi scheme, look at how the cheerleaders (shills, true believers, and investors who knew exactly what it was but wanted more money before the inevitable collapse) swarmed in and tried every method they could think of to keep anyone from going to the authorities. There's probably enough material there for a series of articles on suspension of rational thought and sheer greed.

Back