Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
The royal family connection is an utter lie to scare the investors

I'm not sure if its a complete lie.

I remember that one EG cheerleader mentioned here that during EG's meeting in Feb 2016 (i think it is in some hotel in Deira creek park), one guy named Daniel Prince joined the meeting as representative from S&S brokerage. S&S is indeed controlled by the royal family of AUH. U can verify this in their website and they are accredited by central bank of uae (also verifiable with central bank).

Unless Daniel prince misrepresented S&S, S&S' involvement may not actually be wrong.

But I did remember asking the EG Cheerleader aka "investor" if he verified if the said Daniel Prince is indeed connected to S&S. A simple "can I have your business card?" would have been enough. But as usual for all EG cheerleaders, I got no response. :)

I'm not sure if its a complete lie.

I remember that one EG cheerleader mentioned here that during EG's meeting in Feb 2016 (i think it is in some hotel in Deira creek park), one guy named Daniel Prince joined the meeting as representative from S&S brokerage. S&S is indeed controlled by the royal family of AUH. U can verify this in their website and they are accredited by central bank of uae (also verifiable with central bank).

Unless Daniel prince misrepresented S&S, S&S' involvement may not actually be wrong.

But I did remember asking the EG Cheerleader aka "investor" if he verified if the said Daniel Prince is indeed connected to S&S. A simple "can I have your business card?" would have been enough. But as usual for all EG cheerleaders, I got no response. :)

Prince Daniel is a hoodwinker. It has been confirmed by S&S that he is not or rather never was an employee of S&S. Look up his profile on linkedin uae, he is just another crook, a shameless blood sucking leach.

Hello Everyone,

today i visited exentials office in media city and saw one of their RM's named Stev!n.

he has informed me that they are meeting with SL on a weekly bases for updates on the issues and court cases and that they are contacting all the investors which have filed a case to figure out a settlement. by now we all know that this is utter bull crap which they are using to win some time.

i have been trying to contact the RM which was assigned to me along with Andr#$, Ignati$@, and the rest but apparently they all decided to travel back home to get engaged. funny how they have the cash and time to get engaged while we are suffering from their sadistic actions.

after that i went to their office on the 7th floor and saw a man from the Dubai Courts hanging yet another court order on their front office. there is about 7 court orders which are hung on their office doors that are ignored.

he also informed me that once you open a case, you should open a case against all their registered names as they have 3 displayed on their office. if you win a case and you have filed a complaint against on of the names, they can easily void the court order as they can say they have a different operational name.

i personally am sick and tired of this shi@, they are trying to prolong this as much as possible so we can lose hope.

does anyone know if the court issued a travel ban on SL and his partners? does anyone know his home address? any information will be helpful at this stage.

when you file cases, make sure you file it under all their names "Exential, Tadawul, Exential Mid East" and also file the case against SL and VC.

attached are some images from their office today.
IMG_7784.JPG
IMG_7786.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7783.JPG
    IMG_7783.JPG
    272.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7783.JPG
    IMG_7783.JPG
    272.7 KB · Views: 1
Prince Daniel is a hoodwinker. It has been confirmed by S&S that he is not or rather never was an employee of S&S. Look up his profile on linkedin uae, he is just another crook, a shameless blood sucking leach.

Just as I thought. I'm still baffled at how gullible these "investors" are. After their payments got delayed, nobody checked or asked Mr. Prince during that meeting if he is really connected with S&S. SL could have easily brought his driver, put him in a suit and tie, and say that he is from UAE central bank. :)

Hello Everyone,

today i visited exentials office in media city and saw one of their RM's named Stev!n.

he has informed me that they are meeting with SL on a weekly bases for updates on the issues and court cases and that they are contacting all the investors which have filed a case to figure out a settlement. by now we all know that this is utter bull crap which they are using to win some time.

i have been trying to contact the RM which was assigned to me along with Andr#$, Ignati$@, and the rest but apparently they all decided to travel back home to get engaged. funny how they have the cash and time to get engaged while we are suffering from their sadistic actions.

after that i went to their office on the 7th floor and saw a man from the Dubai Courts hanging yet another court order on their front office. there is about 7 court orders which are hung on their office doors that are ignored.

he also informed me that once you open a case, you should open a case against all their registered names as they have 3 displayed on their office. if you win a case and you have filed a complaint against on of the names, they can easily void the court order as they can say they have a different operational name.

i personally am sick and tired of this shi@, they are trying to prolong this as much as possible so we can lose hope.

does anyone know if the court issued a travel ban on SL and his partners? does anyone know his home address? any information will be helpful at this stage.

when you file cases, make sure you file it under all their names "Exential, Tadawul, Exential Mid East" and also file the case against SL and VC.

attached are some images from their office today. View attachment 29201View attachment 29202

So much for "Don't worry, everything will be back to normal in a few weeks." :p

Another judgement came yesterday mentioning EG have to pay capital + profit + 9% court interest from date of initiating legal proceedings. Lawyers have to summon the same in newspaper. Unfortunately, can't provide name of investor due to confidentiality .... but it's airline crew

I wanted to give Birthday gift but it got delayed, Merry Christmas Pseudo . I hope u liked my Gift.
Monkey ... Enough, Let them wait for surprise !
Looks like both bardes.monkey and Little Stress have a little secret to share to the rest of the forum members. Or should we expect them retreat like 'givebacktime' who had given an ultimatum to SL a few pages up.

Back