Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
The situation is indeed dire now. But does anyone know if there are locals caught up in this scam?
If yes, let them deal with this directly with the courts /police. Processing speed up if a local is involved. In this part of the world, having the right connection (or passport) matters a lot. :)

I suggest checking Linked-In and other social networks for people who work for Exential. Grab screenshots NOW, before the data is erased.

I suggest checking Linked-In and other social networks for people who work for Exential. Grab screenshots NOW, before the data is erased.

As a guide, the first post of this forum (from SamSam) enumerates some names. Some of them have actually erased their connection with EG. :)

In light of the fact she shared the proceeds and had some of the businesses in her name it's sad she is not in the UAE to Shaw some jail time also.

http://m.gulfnews.com/news/uae/crim...ou-are-at-my-jailed-husband-s-mercy-1.1970914
Awwww. She is in Goa I guess at Zion square. Nicely having a ball of a time. I doubt she is even coming back to see her husband. Wat she needs is just money.
In light of the fact she shared the proceeds and had some of the businesses in her name it's sad she is not in the UAE to Shaw some jail time also.

http://m.gulfnews.com/news/uae/crim...ou-are-at-my-jailed-husband-s-mercy-1.1970914

Attachments

• IMG_20170203_112901.png
    IMG_20170203_112901.png
    236.8 KB · Views: 1
No I am not VL. Her English is terrible and mine is good.
I have never advocated EG. Look over my posts. I have never been on their side. I have only given a balanced argument without emotion. To be honest, I am about 30 years older than most of the people on this post. I must say that your generation has not been taught how to think. It's no loss to me, I'm already retired. I was offering a perspective of hope, a perspective away from the emotion of fear. I challenged people and nobody gave a convincing argument. I was confronted with name calling, hatred and false allegations. As I said, I don't care, my generation got rich from Real Estate. It was long term and required patience. Patience is short supply these days.
I agree with VL about lawyers. I think lawyers just take people's money. They get a unenforceable court ruling that means nothing.
I would suggest to give SL a chance. He said he would start payments in January but instead he was closed down and arrested. Therefore, the argument that we gave him a year doesn't count. You should have waited till January. If nothing after January then take the law route. Unfortunately people wanted him to be punished. Now we will never know if his promise of January was to be true.
The internet was supposed to connect people against authority and bigotry, instead it's a tool for the liars and haters to enforce the deceit of the authorities. You are haters. Non thinkers. You are impatient. Now we will never know who was right or wrong. You have failed to provide a logical argument. Your mind is made up and you a feeding of each others fear. Logic and reasoning is lost.

Back