Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Why are you taking up for her so much? Looks like SL has given her the power to trade only for you. No wonder. It's ok may you recover your money and let the others suffer.
Just like how you assume a lot of other things, you can continue to assume this too. I will leave you to it if it makes you happy. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just like how you assume a lot of other things, you can continue to assume this too. I will leave you to it if it makes you happy. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

The truth is always bitter my friend.
Tell your V.A.Car Lem to shut her crap. And book a ticket for her self and fly back to the place where she needs to be SL missed her this Valentine's Day.

Rakesh, can you tell us how did you get all this information that the money is with VL and in FC prime? Because from what most of us know is that the investigation is still on and the verdict is not out yet. Somehow I feel you based what you are saying on just word of mouth or online forums or lawyers. I think it would be wiser to wait for the authorities to give their statement before we have our own assumptions.
I have a court case does that answer your question...He is behind bars because he is pronounced guilty by authorities unless you want to say otherwise .. .the repeal process is on and we are confident this verdict will be done in the favor of truth .Have immense faith in the authorities my empty accounts in elps is a proof that money has been moved to.FC PRIME (SL).. not rplying 2 mails of the customers is a proof in itself abt their intention .I hope money is there in FC prime for them to return it ...if it is otherwise , it is a clear indication that they have swallowed it ...you have to be blind to even not see such basic things ...
Again i fail to understand why are you taking it personal ..do you know them or are you working for them .we are fighting for our money ..and i see you just joined yesterday please read through the earlier post .

The truth is always bitter my friend.
Tell your V.A.Car Lem to shut her crap. And book a ticket for her self and fly back to the place where she needs to be SL missed her this Valentine's Day.
Ambotik I'm here on FPA to gain proper and genuine information which will help me get my investment back. I am not interested in targeting any individuals.U seem to be having personal issues with SL and VL. It is obvious how u r advertising ur hatred. RD ;)

Ambotik I'm here on FPA to gain proper and genuine information which will help me get my investment back. I am not interested in targeting any individuals.U seem to be having personal issues with SL and VL. It is obvious how u r advertising ur hatred. RD ;)
I DONT HAVE HATRED TOWARDS THEM. I NEED MY MONEY. WHICH THEY OWE ME. HOW CAN PEOPLE HOLIDAY ON THE COST OF THEIR CLIENTS HARD EARNED MONEY.
YOU JUST WONT GIVE UP TAKING UP FOR THEM.
NOT BAD YOUR SILLY.
OR EITHER YOU THINK YOUR GONNA GET ALL YOUR MONEY SOON.
Just to remind you that there are other clients waiting for their hard earned money.

I have a court case does that answer your question...He is behind bars because he is pronounced guilty by authorities unless you want to say otherwise .. .the repeal process is on and we are confident this verdict will be done in the favor of truth .Have immense faith in the authorities my empty accounts in elps is a proof that money has been moved to.FC PRIME (SL).. not rplying 2 mails of the customers is a proof in itself abt their intention .I hope money is there in FC prime for them to return it ...if it is otherwise , it is a clear indication that they have swallowed it ...you have to be blind to even not see such basic things ...
Again i fail to understand why are you taking it personal ..do you know them or are you working for them .we are fighting for our money ..and i see you just joined yesterday please read through the earlier post .
Thanks for your clarification.We are all waiting for the verdict and truth will prevail. In the meantime, lets not get led by fake profiles.Yes, I joined yesterday but it does not mean that I dont knw whts happening here.Everyone is entitled to give their own opinion.

I DONT HAVE HATRED TOWARDS THEM. I NEED MY MONEY. WHICH THEY OWE ME. HOW CAN PEOPLE HOLIDAY ON THE COST OF THEIR CLIENTS HARD EARNED MONEY.
YOU JUST WONT GIVE UP TAKING UP FOR THEM.
NOT BAD YOUR SILLY.
OR EITHER YOU THINK YOUR GONNA GET ALL YOUR MONEY SOON.
Just to remind you that there are other clients waiting for their hard earned money.
Oooohhhh Shouty Capitals speak a lot!! :D
RD ;)

funy u said dat mr truth ...jst in the above post you said I am assuming by going through online forums ..what do you think FPA and how come you are searching information out here ...i have seen your first post ..looks as if you have come here to cleanse their reputation as like other people did in the past ..once the verdict comes out ,would like to know your opinion ..if you had your money in here , for sure you would never be defending them ...pls dun try to gag people who are entitled to their opinion too...also kindly do not get the authorities in the discussion as we are talking about the misdoings of EG

Back